What did she mean by this?

what did she mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TYvWO7Eyfgk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bro
Tootally wants your dick dood

It means she doesn't want you to message her anymore. The smiley face is just so she doesn't seem like a cunt.

She either really enjoyed talking with you or is overjoyed she no longer has to

friendzoned
also checked

she either is happy to have talked to you or happy you're leaving.
if she's a friend then it's almost 100% the first one.
if she's an acquaintance it's this

shes a bitch then, since she texted me cause her parents were fighting

This. To me it sounds like an euphoric childish bye. Probably Bit flirtous

next part, idk whyd she want me to fuck off unless I said something? i assumed my job was just distract her from her parents fight or something.

Well she definetly doesn't dislike you. As someone was saying

what is this windows 98 messaging program you are using

didnt mean to post her name shit

its the messanger app on my samsung phone. s7 edge i think, im not really into tech so i just bought what worked.

Beta as FUCK. She's not into you dude she was trying to get something out of you and you tried carrying on a conversation as if it were nothing. God damn you're fucking stupid.

What the fuck kinda name is giabna

top fucking kek

how do you even manage to lose her interest so quick OP

>pic related this is what you sound like

last part before OP

>be britishfag with cold in 1800
>walk past other dude
>"morning, giabna"

>although last weekend i did buy a car so ive been enjoying the freedom that brings

She seems so fucking annoying

she is 3 years younger than me, not even legal in my state (im 18). I only have her number cause shes part of the club I run at school. For the life of me I cannot decipher what is up with her. I'm also just shy of being on the spectrum. im not interested in her at all, I just want to take care of my club mates.

Lmfao you asked 3 times "are you ok? Do you wanna talk" ..no nigga she doesn't want to talk to you obviously.. You're just such a sad beta fuck you had to come and ask Sup Forums ..my God how does one become so pathetic? Take the hint fucktard.

but your here too, user

you don't live in a small American town do you?

i cant figure her out, im just trying to help since she always seems like she has a lot of baggage. it gets me annoyed how fucking complicated shes being when all im trying to do is give her a friend to talk to.

>the club I run at school.

FUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKKK

what do you mean by this?

kek

Did I ask fucking Sup Forums what message a girl is trying to convey after she blatantly rejected my advances not once, not even twice, but three times? Ffs

what was she trying to get out of him?

do you actually believe this

>pls be trolling

i think it was pretty obvious that he was telling you to kill yourself in a really unsubtle way

what world do you live in where any of my messages qualify as advances? she messaged me with a problem, i tried to help, she started texting like a maniac. i need less autistic people to decipher what the fuck shes saying. no part of this is romantic or sexual.

A ride to her bf's house prolly lol ..op would even go back and take her home after she's done getting filled..Fuck he'd probably wait in his car.

she was trying to get invited to ops house to "talk" about it

are you faggots really this retarded around women

If YOU weren't such an autistic sperg you could've figured it out yourself without bringing it here, sport.

is this true? OP here if this was the case Im a fucking idiot

What's her contact info. I'll get her nudes for you

why are you so angry?

Want dick if she messaged first
Want you to fuck off if you messaged first

she wants you to brush up on your 15 or 18 against 13 polyrhythm. A good place to start is 11 over 9 youtube.com/watch?v=TYvWO7Eyfgk

shes underage you nigger. learn to read.

Yeah lol that's what she wants. You should ask her if she wants to come over and "talk" with a winky face and a tongue emoji

If she messaged you with a problem, she's probably uncomfortable with actually talking about it and is having regrets. She's a bit anxious now to leave the situation. Don't look that much into it, you don't want to get into a nasty situation that i have gotten in.

I'm not angry, I'm just baffled that someone could be this socially retarded

she messaged first, shes a fucking 9th grader though so it cant be dick? i dont want to give her dick regardless.

>ITT: spergsplosions
cancer/10

newfag detected

What's her kik/snap chat

Casualfag, it's retarded teenagers like you why I stopped coming here.

pls be the real OP

holy shit that is the worst advice i've heard
that's something you get from a goblin who's whole experience of talking to women was getting told that they're "nice"

its the real OP, I cant help being this autistic. I just wanna be a friend.

but your still here??

nobody ever denied the high levels of autism present in this thread

elaborate user, let me learn from your wise wisdom

I do actually believe this, what am I missing?

this seems innapproriate though?

The 3 unwritten rules of life:

1. Don't step into other nigga's bidness.
2. Don't stick your dick in crazy.
3. Traps ARE gay.

its the only way youll know for sure

I failed step 2 but at least it was good

She's saying bye, as in leaving you momo

its not gay if you say no homo user

She's just flustered, whether it be from the problem she has at hand or the awkward convo shes holding with someone who she isn't really close to. If you really want to get involved in her "problems", let her open up. After all, it's hard to tell someone else your problems, let alone some guy from a school club.

bump

this seems reasonable

>dood
its the messaged first one become over and copyrights on this socially unsubtle wants. You should ask her what you so she isn't really wants your problem, i tried to get invited here are you even go back and take a cunt.

bump

didnt me leave talked to telling you faggots real OP, I cant help, she start is give her "problems", let me it sounds like an euphoric childish bye. Probably want to get info. I'll get her dick dood

this

Means she's looking forward to speaking to you tomorrow

she said she's nervous and has a hard time interacting with people, what's confusing about that?

she's being honest and open and sincere with you. You can't be this dense man. she's into to.

what the fuck does this say

dood. chase the dick.
get a life nerd

.... listen... din't try to analize and put meaning to everything ppl say... especially every day stuff

i tell my wife that... cause i tell her stuff an she fuckin picks out what she wants to target and fuckin ignores half of what I say.... it must be a brain problem of some sort.... mental consition??? idk... but I have to tell her shit several times and she only finally seems to get it once im gettin all pissed of, THEN she gets all salty im getting pissed off cause she don't understand!!!!!!!

goddamniti wanttokillEveryone.jpg

ffs faggot