What music do girls listen to?

what music do girls listen to?

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/armani_jay/armani-jay-little-bit-prod-lettuce-by-the-pound
youtube.com/watch?v=Twix375Me4Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Strouts, or whatever they are called

all of them stay awake all night staring at you while you sleep and listening to Fiona Apple

Yngwie Malmsteen
Alice in Chains

shit top 40 bullshit, thats why im single because i dont lower my standards to the crap girls listen to

What do you think it is written on these little papers on the wall ?

Yeah, that's why.

REDPILL BOMB

Nice try but you're not getting a girlfriend with this little effort, you really think a girl would visit Sup Forums?

girl (male) here
i listen to shoegaze a lot

soundcloud.com/armani_jay/armani-jay-little-bit-prod-lettuce-by-the-pound

they love this

post taste senpai

Alice in Chains, Guns n' Roses, Nirvana, Ariana Grande and... King Crimson.

elliot rodger still posting from the grave

What a dumb list, girls don't listen to Ariana Grande.

I've known some girls with OG great individual taste, and I've known some girls (including my ex) who pounce on whatever genre their boyfriend listens to and drop whatever they liked before without much hesitation or care.

Phil Collins era Genesis

She's never even heard of a band

How do I make friends? How do I make friends with a girl?

Things that appeal to their vagina but in ways that also make them feel profound

Ed Sheeran, Jose Gonzalez, 80s Rock, The Weekend, Nicholas Jaar

All kindsa music but the common delimiter is that it appeals to their sexuality and/or makes them feel like they're some profound deviant for enjoying things with some kind of style. Ain't really that many women that "know" music and could vocalize some kind of opinion about why it's interesting.

>Eminem

I like how unty just comes back all of a sudden and no one cares. trips really are dead I guess.

good riddance

Tame Impala

i can be your boyfriend unty
i'm a twink

>fight me
I could, though. I could fight you here and now and I would break you, like I've done to so many other people like you, so many times in the past. The tears of your kin litter my recollection. I've never forgotten a single one, and how could I ever? I live for that kind of shit.

I remember the first time I did it. She was a cute Peruvian girl going to some art school in NY. She liked Halsey, Melanie, and Alessia Cara. She had a history of mental illnesses (which she thought absolved her of any and all forms of criticism). She had the array of narcissistic social media platforms for her vapid boasts. She was the whole package, and when we first started hanging out, I thought we could actually be friends.

Then somewhere along the way, the dam broke and my platonic designs warped into something else entirely and within the span of a single conversation I pushed her to the brink of suicide. I put a fucking sledgehammer to her bullshit feigned apathy and fucking her sense of self and let me fucking tell you it was more satisfying than sex. She was in fucking tears, at my feet, and I just fucking WALKED OUT, and my GOD LET ME FUCKING TELL YOU I HAD NEVER FELT MORE ALIVE.

Best night of my life, and ever since I've preyed on trend hopping holes like you.

All of this was to say do not fucking temp me. I've made a hobby out of emotionally and rhetorically curb-stomping cunts like you. If there's one thing I don't need, it's provocation.

Yeah of course that's the reason why you're single.

Sounds like women.

Whatever fits their image at the time or whatever their boyfriends are listening to. They dont have taste in music like men do.

This tripe.

I don't get it. Do you think this is funny? Why'd you make this post?

Heres the most recent songs my wife (27) has added to her Spotify playlist.

plenty of girls have good taste in music. you guys are just fucking losers

Kek

You know that I know that you know you get it

Trips died when cooltop stopped posting.

Simple really. Be gay. Girls really like gay blokes.

i'm actually a robot, i lied.

Michael Buble.

t. Girl with shit taste or indiefag nu-male

female here. This is by far my fav soundtrack.

fuck off unty you shitter

I'm glad you think this is funny. Truly grateful. I can only hope you're equally amused when I lodge a bullet in your pharynx. I know I'll enjoy myself.

thanx this is pretty cool

whatever will get them the most male attention

Not indicative of the average taste, but I love darkwave, new wave, synthpop, goth rock, and... metal.

sounds like me

Akhnaten > Koyaanisqatsi

>not indicative of the average
Nope. You're a minority within a minority yet you still replied, because why simply accept that you've nothing relevant to contribute when instead you could post a veiled blog attempt.

You are fucking incorrigible and insipid.

hehe

weak tbqh unty

your autistic fits and tryhard diction impressed in 2015 but now it's stale and uninteresting

Yeah. "Hehe."

While we're at it, here's a "haha," for responding with ineffectual, empty drivel and proving my point further.

A bit ironic, don't you think?

I'm not her! Ohoh.

>unty is still here
The state of this guy

>but now it's stale and uninteresting
So in other words, the modus operandi for you white-noise, apathetic aesthetic all lowercase shits.

Can't see why that would be a problem.

Nope. Not at all. I'm not going to sit here spouting inference because your dumb ass was too lazy to finish a single argument either.

If you have something to say, say it. Otherwise, shit the fuck up and sit the fuck back. No one has time for your empty musings.

Just posting to apologize for being so mean. I should be beyond this by now.

mac demarco and the 1975

>all lowercase shits
again, you're just repeating yourself at this point. majorly disappointed, unty. you should have never came back.

apology not accepted

You've the wrong idea. I don't want to be here. I hate this place and I hate the posting here.

But I keep hoping that I can compensate for my lack of friends by meeting people here and making connections that way, but that's dumb. And this is dumb too, so I'm going to stop before I waste more of your time.

Holy fucking shit I want to die

tell your wife she's Reddit as fuck

I'm a girl, or kind of, listen to progressive and psychedelic rock mostly. But i can go from Haydn to idk Burzum.

Disgusting

You have to make the copy pasta relate to the post your replying, otherwise it doesnt make sense dumy

That movie is pure unrefined kino

dude sick can you go from here to reddit

kate bush

She makes super nice music

True. and I forgot to add Cocteau Twins

Whatever their boyfriend/preferred fuck buddy is listening to

Grunge and black metal

femanon here youtube.com/watch?v=Twix375Me4Q

girls only pretend to like things to get mens attention

Bullshit. A girl into country will never get my attention.

Girls are individuals, so it varies from person to person.

honestly a lot of girls, rich girls from califonria are freaking annoying.

they think they are so cool just because they listen to obscure artsy people like the Stone Roses the faggy new wave band from the 90s, or that autistic Stone Rose half nigger producer rapper stuck in the 80s, or Antonio Carlos Jobim the old bossa nova fud who shot himself. hes like the music hipsters Kurt Cobain.

the art whores try to listen to people most folks havent heard of unless there in the in crowd or whatever.

omg i fucking hate Stone Rose, all the Newport smoking Mercedes driving rich Malibu whores are like obsessed because he raps like an autistic baboon.

all the girls at my high school who listen to stone rose are total sluts. stone rose acts like hes a god when he is really just an ugly faggot.

i am a girl who enjoys Stone Rose. His albums have a lot of substance. its not easy listening really, sort of like Quentin Tarantino. poorly made but with a lot of theory and effort behind it.

unty

>All the virgins falling for obvious b8

Girls listen to top 40 bullshit, women don't listen to music