The EU is currently threatening Poland and Hungary with destruction. What the Poles should do...

The EU is currently threatening Poland and Hungary with destruction. What the Poles should do, if these threats continue, is to kill or mutilate any EU national they can catch in their country. Ukrainians should also be killed, as many of them are UPA supporters.

German and French-speakers in particular should be subjected to physical and sexual assault of such duration and intensity that for the subsequent reconstructive surgery, it would be easier to reassign them to the female sex. Poles living in Western countries should also carry out attacks and robberies.

Other urls found in this thread:

trtworld.com/europe/czech-republic-puts-the-brakes-on-eu-refugee-relocations-373316
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Build a wall out of your edginess and they'll never be able to get in

All these worthless Eastern European countries do is leech off of the benefits of the EU, but still whine about it at the same time. Either comply to all their rules or don't.

>poles want to mistreat germans and incite war within europe
oh is it that time of the century again?

they ordered us to take 18 thousand and we took 800 XDXDXD

the rapefugees literally do a 360 and walk away

We will not take any. Do you want to take a bet?

The EU should just fuck off and stop taking migrants at all. It's not Europe's job to take care of sandies, yet G*rmans try to force their complexes on everyone.

They dont want to come here though, there is a reason they are running from war all the way to Germany

>All these worthless Eastern European countries do is leech off of the benefits of the EU, but still whine about it at the same time. Either comply to all their rules or don't.
Thanks for nothing.

What is the problem?
Just take them. Within one week they'll fuck off to Germany or Sweden by themselves anyway.

>G*rmans try to force their complexes on everyone
That's what they always do, people used to get mad when Euroskeptics made jokes like that but now Germany is running the EU exactly like that.

no you tricky hitler

They all left

Spain has a really bad reputation among shitskins
I wish the moroccans would as well.

>EU is run by Germany to benefit Germany
Who woulda thunk it?

Now that Merkel seems to be winning the election it's back to blackmail. I hate the German population so much for voting that whore again and again.

>their complexes
I almost wish we had been doing it out of some misguided sense of morality but that's just a front for retarded normies here.
me too
thing is, the last two realistic alternatives were way worse
also consider that literally all the parties except one are in agreement with each other on things that matter
and that party consists of a bunch of amateurs and you can realistically lose friends or be isolated in your job for announcing your support of them
so yeah

>Just take them.
why should they?, 90% of them would go to the west for gibsmedats anyway, kek

>bunch of amateurs
That's such a misleading term in politics. When they are consistently winning more votes they are doing a professional job.

So? No one forces you to stay

>repeats what the austrian said

dont ever reply to me or my friends ever again

We take 12 so far ;)

They should pay Bulgaria 100$ a month per person to accept every single refugee, then we simply let them go west where they will have 0 rights to gibs and will generally be unable to live and get kicked out periodically.

win-win

I partially agree. Maybe that's not the most apt term but being a young party there's certainly a lot of infighting going on which is easily preyed upon by the media.
I don't think they're doing things right so much as others are doing things wrong, though - or at least you have no options if you don't agree with some of the "pillars" of German politics nowadays.

>Argentina
>Friends with Brazil

don't let the door hit you on your way out

fuck you, my city will take 1500 refugees. No one wants them and they still push this thing

We relovaced 12 from Greece and thats it ;)

trtworld.com/europe/czech-republic-puts-the-brakes-on-eu-refugee-relocations-373316

It looks like that fine from EU will be 10m€

It seems pretty fair

Thats 1€ for each czech and our country is safe

We are unironically BFF my friend