Anyone know the fastest way to get 1k subs on youtube...

Anyone know the fastest way to get 1k subs on youtube? I used to make money from my shitty videos but cant with new policy that requires 1k views to monetize. I don't care how, just need to reach 1k so I can monetize again

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/c/Recluse
youtube.com/channel/UCMcdJRBDn7JQdsYUvXIpj1Q
addmf.co/?BB96STZ
addmf.co/
youtube.com/channel/UCUUFJEvKT6jZc01i1T4TzYA/videos
youtube.com/user/Vokapolis
m.youtube.com/c/adeerinhighlights
youtu.be/5_hOFkv34uE
youtube.com/watch?v=RuaqdB8A-BA
m.youtube.com/channel/UCTvnAem4HX97d78wxrBudrg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Show a dead body.

Toy channel with tons of sex innuendos

Post your channel. I might subscribe if I like your content. Here's my channel: youtube.com/c/Recluse

Here is mine:
Thanks! I subbed

Thank you. I appreciate it. I'll subscribe in return. Gamecube and Gameboy were good systems.

thank you! good luck with your channel!

You're welcome. Good luck to you as well. And thank you.

>used to make money
Average video on your channel has about 15 views. What is that, like 1 cent per video? Are you really that worried about losing that revenue stream? If you sucked one cock instead of posting this thread, you'd make more money than your channel will make in a decade.

I watched 10 seconds of recluse. You suck. 40 minutes? No wonder you have 0 views.

each month I make 11$. its not much but it's good for me. it's not the veiws it the retention time and ads on each video that makes money not views, each ad watched or if your using youtube red to watch I get money. Most of my views fall asleep to my content and it plays thru the whole video.

Is there a place I can go where I can get a bunch of fake subs? I need like 600 to hit the thousand limit (not OP) and was hoping there was an easy way to get there.

Ah, ok. Just saw you have a video devoted to the no internet minigame in Chrome. That's worth a sub. Good luck with your channel.

Addmefast might help been thinking about that myself..

Bump

ytpals

thank me later

Thank you!
>If you aren't being sarcastic
My channel isn't really anything special just a way I can play games and make a little cash at the same time.

Not at all sarcastic. Looks like you got a few other subs from this thread already. I've seen your count go up since the thread started. Gamecube is also one of my favorite systems.

Thanks!
I am trying to save up from the money I make on yt to mod my 3ds so I can record 3ds gameplay

addmf.co/?BB96STZ Thank me later you niggers.

If we are doing a sub request thing would y’all mind helping out my channel? YouTube.com/boaty1

I have an account that has a video with 10,000 views. I will sell you the account for a one time modest investment fee of 10,000 dollars which roughly equates to about a dollar a view for the account. Pm me if youre interested, OP.

why the fuck would you care about $11 a month unless you're underaged

Move to Twitch that's what I'm doing , you need more than subs you need 4000 hours of watch time , and I'm guessing you need that forever , the watch time I believe resets every year.
And who knows if they change the rules again.
I think youtube is over. It's just that the change just happened and they've had a good run , so it will take a while for people to really notice that youtube has been abandoned.

You won't even get paid for a viral video now without the other requirements.
You need more than subs.

Holy hell that website is annoying.
>Hey, you know that tried and true web standard of scrolling through a vertical page? Let's completely fuck that up by making bits of the page flip in as you scroll...

I do qualify for the watch time because of my very long videos, I was thinking about moving to twitch but my internet is so crap I can't really stream and the quality dips at times.

get a job, nigger

I'm playing games to get 11$ dollars a month, eventually it adds up and I've made over 100$ a year I can use that for some food or something. it matters to me. and eventually more people watch so it goes up to 12$, 13$ and who know's where.

this is my hobby, I just like the incentive it makes me to keep it as a hobby

I’m with you. I make about a dollar a day which is real money.

YouTube.com/boaty1

>below 1k subs trying to monetize
I dont get it. Are you retarded?
Ive gotten 90k views in December alone and made only less than five bucks CND off of it.

Make content you enjoy instead of making it to scrounge for pennies you dumb bitch.

I gave you a sub, if you want to help me out as well!

>addmf.co/
> so it goes up to 12$, 13$ and who know's where.

$14. that's generally the next number after 13

It's how you structure your videos and ads in your videos with retention time. I make 11$ a month and have no where near 90k views. If you look into it you can make a lot more than 5 dollars CND

Get a real job nigger faggot. YouTube isn't a real job.

There are ways to do both. I know I enjoy making videos/content but obviously wouldn't mind a couple bucks here and there to pay for cameras and a little bit of my time.

I know that I was making a dollar a day on less than a thousand views per day. Check your settings and you might be able to make a bit more.

But seriously, us small people aren't doing this as our only job. Just a fun thing on the side that can partially cover some of the costs we incur.

This is youtube.com/boaty1 by the way

There are youtubers who make more in a month than you will in a lifetime. That seems pretty real.

Nah. That's some pussy faggot millennial shit

Is your channel a video game channel OP?

Thanks for the sub and I got you back!

you put the url wrong, it just redirects you to the other persons channel

yeah, nothing but gameplay

here fags go sub

I'm stuck in okami, can you help?

youtube.com/user/Vokapolis

Is this what we're doing? I'm trying to restart my channel right now with adventure and travel videos.

Done. I do a lot of car stuff too. Would you mind returning the favor? www.youtube.com/boaty1

I'm stuck as well, I played it before but never got past the first few hours lol

slick bro you just got a sub

I subbed!
If you want mine to sub

Youtube can be a real fuckin slog for subscribers.

Lets do a sub for sub and also post what you primarially enjoy uploading.

m.youtube.com/c/adeerinhighlights

Primarially short memes regarding SS13, Rust, and whatever other odd projects I pick up.

Sorry I messed up and didn't reply to you. I subbed and if you can return the favor I'd greatly appreciate it.

www.youtube.com/boaty1

I subbed! here is mine!

>m.youtube.com/c/adeerinhighlights
mobile fag

>youtube.com/channel/UCMcdJRBDn7JQdsYUvXIpj1Q
Thanks man!

I subbed!

sub for sub keep it going

You, you meatball.
Read the image where im protected from online bullying.
Delete your post and never reply to me again or ill twist you up into like a pretzel.
Youll be crushed like an insect.

subbed back. love the Runescape stuff.

wut

fuck wit me irl

Thank you very much!

Both of you.
Your bones will resemble wet paper maché when im done with you.
You will rue this day.

youtu.be/5_hOFkv34uE

Just posted my first edited video lemme know what you guys think

Keked at this comment so hard.

>Subbed to multiple people doing sub for subs
>Not one of them subs back
Scammers, the lot of you.

Post your URL? I think I've subbed everyone back...

blease read

>m.youtube.com/c/adeerinhighlights
You're right, my fault - I didn't sub you the first time but just did.

Thats completely fine my man.
>Some lad who subbed is also subbed to ManlyBadassHero
You're a gem tbh

shut the fuck up

youtube.com/watch?v=RuaqdB8A-BA

Did you get me? www.youtube.com/boaty1

You know I'll play along. I've been steady trying to get my channel going back up for a couple months now.

Www.YouTube.com/deadcrescendo

I'll sub anyone who subs me. Check out Deep Space Waifu Flat Justice. Its great!

I'll thank you now. I went ahead and did it and it seems to be working out great!

Seriously - thanks for the suggestion.

>Www.YouTube.com/deadcrescendo
Got you to 200!

Return the favor? youtube.com/boaty1

Gotcha now lad.

Also to the people posting addmf links, its a scam that steals your info and password.

>stagnant 500 views daily, all from indonesia
>tried signing up with a 10 minute mail account with random string password and it says the emails already in use
>searched around and 100% of the people say its a scam

change your password lads

Subbed back. Thanks!

It's quite simple actually, all you have to do.is.... GET A FUCKING JOB!!

have you tried making content people will want ot watch?

people do enjoy, but more important I want to make content I enjoy making

DeadCrescendo here. I started this to use as a distraction and project in recovering from alcohol abuse. I dont really care about making money from it. I have a job.

Its just fun to share and if people enjoy it and I get anything from it at all - hey. I'm satisfied :)

bump

I just made a youtube in December and I'm low on subs. I'd appreciate some more. I try to make comedic video edits and stuff

m.youtube.com/channel/UCTvnAem4HX97d78wxrBudrg

Done