I need $600 by the end of the month...

I need $600 by the end of the month. I have no job and have applied to literally every store I'm eligible for in the surrounding area and haven't heard back from a single one. I tried to sell my shit but no one will buy it.
What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/pwJeaw70Zn9K/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sell drugs

Prostitute yourself. You don't need job training to suck dicks.

I've read people give you 3k to stick two dicks inside your asshole.

investncrypto.com buy ETHEREUM

Kek

No one would buy that
Ill consider but im looking for preferably legal shit

The only way to make money in crypto is mine it hard when it's new and hope it catches on.

Go to an blue collar construction or installation company and say you are really desperate and will work for minimum wage, if you fuck up they can fire you on the spot. Ive went into installation companies when solo traveling to get enough money for a few days of traveling. It doesn't take much to move a box into a building but it is certainly a workout. If you have internet access and live in a first world country you really cant be that fucked especially if your white and have family.

Enjoy living on the street faggot.

The problem is i dont have the capital for dealing. My friend sells edibles to dealers so i could buy from him but he wants 200 to start

you need money to buy drugs to sell drugs

You should break your spine and suck your own dick on a street corner. Like a carnival act.

I play piano really fucking well, maybe i could play piano while i suck myself off

thread

Teach piano....

600 may actually be more than 200. How were your math grades in school?

Not good enough to teach. I sound nice tho
Also i cant get 600 from piano lessons by the end of the month
>need to raise 600
>money making venture costs 200 initially
>800 total expenses
Pretty great actually, you?

I just left that thread lol.

If you can't even find 200, why are you worrying about 600? Try focusing on the lower amount first. It will be easier to reach.

Nigga go on craigslist and look for jobs that'll pay you like 100 to clean their backyard or some shit

If you have reliable-enough transportation and a smartphone, consider a delivery contracting group like Uber or Postmates.

I have 5 dollars in my savings, a few cents in my checking, 4 dollars in quarters, and maybe a few extra bucks in pennies, nickles, dimes, etc.
Where do I go from here
I could barely afford a g or 2 of weed
Gas tank is on E, light is on, is past the bar (shouldve run out by now tbh)

Donate plasma. Could probably do Monday and Wednesday each week for the next two weeks. That’d give you a couple hundred I’d think. Then in between that go fake being a homeless veteran and beg for money in a corner or downtown. Steal someone’s dog and sit with it while you’re begging. It’ll help. Careful with the veteran shit though if the cops pick you up for panhandling then you’ll probably get in trouble for stolen valor or something. Then on top of that all you could definitely go to Craigslist and suck some cock or something.

See, you are already closer to the 200 goal. I am so helpful.

Where you from?

Why not get him to stake you?

Your "friend" won't front it to you? Doesnt sound like a friend to me.

I'm in a very similar position. Craigslist gigs, tutor, sites like five if you have skills. If you have no skills, you can get rental assistance from your town. Apply for everything, food stamps, cash assistance.

If grill, you may be able to do some cam shoring. If not grill, sell everything you own and buy a coat cuz it's gonna be a cold winter.

An empty gas tank is good for about 50 miles so take all the money you got and go to the gas station and put a quarter tank in and get your first Uber request and drive them to their destination get 10 bucks fill up tank rinse and repeat

>Donate plasma

Sorry, I only buy LCD*.

*cue laugh track

Borrow $50 from 12 people.

He wont do anything like that
Im not tryna get arrested but ill look into plasma. Donated a pint of blood back in november and almost passed out but i think ill get used to it

>cam shoring

Is that like masturbation in a rowboat?

I don't have any advice to give, but I hope things work out for you OP.

Well where are you from? I could stake you. I have a few mil lying around doing nothing at the moment.

Yes but its on the shore so you don't get very wet

Thats for a 3k civic

NC
Not super close. Hes a cool dude but hes not going to just donate 200 in edibles
Im a dude, i did good as fuck in high school, valedictorian n shit (starving college kid rn) and am stilling doing well, so i could tutor, but there are a million tutoring places here with licensed professionals. My one skill is completely oversaturated
My estimations put my tank at about 20 miles before the car shuts off

Little bit of backstory. I have money for rent and food, but am in the hole 600 bc my car battery and alternator died at the same time. Had to put it on my credit card
Sounds like fbi

You think I sound like the FBI because I would stake you $200 for edibles? Haha. The FBI doesn't run around trying to entrap people on /b. Oh well. Heh.

bitchute.com/video/pwJeaw70Zn9K/

1. Go fill up your gastank with gas
2. UBER-eats. - They will allow basically any rustbucket to deliver.
3. Amazon fulfillment center (Legit will take anyone with a pulse)
4. Suicide

Blah blah blah, takes a lot of your blood, takes out the plasma, then gives it back to you "basically" .

You don't really feel anemic or anything afterwords, but it takes like 2 hours to do it all, and it's boring as fuck.

You have money for rent and food and you have a car? You're doing better than me then, bro. Get a second job or a roommate.

OP again, on second thought I do have an additional talent.
Would you fine people of Sup Forums pay me to livestream myself taking shots of vinegar? Itd be like $15 a shot or something, could do it through youtube with superchats

Any gas stations around you let you pump before you pay? I think Quik Trip lets you get a pumpstart card then you can pre-auth the pump and fill up and fill a gas can or whatever else then just drive away without paying. Then come back a week later and pay. At least you’d have gas.

Ill take your help, I don't care if you're FBI lol

Hey I need about 100k to finish my novel. I will give you a special thanks before chapter one and even let you write the foreword.

Quik Trip are nazi's about gas. I've seen them scream at niggers that couldn't pay while calling the cops on them.

Seen lots of people getting away with the "I'll pay you back when I get payed" shit at Casey's stores while buying smokes and the like.

Also talk to your landlord. Let them know the situation and see if they’ll just let you spread out the next month of rent over the remaining months in your lease. I’ve been there before and I was always in good standing so they just worked with me.

Same for deferring utilities for a month. You don’t really need $600 additional money if you can eliminate $600 of other expenses.

Then you just have extra to pay it all back. If you follow the bullshit in this thread.

What state are you in? I doubt youre around here anyways
Ill check out fulfillment center
I have no job, had to quit my last one bc extenuating circumstances. Been living off my savings for a month or so
No such place around here
Landlord is also super strapped for cash. I could usually do this, but hes just scrapping by as well

GIVE ME MONEY FOR DRUGS TOO

you only got a battery and alternator for 600? Sell your rools royce and get a practical car. The remainder pays for your rent for years.

Easy, sell car.

Kill someone and take their money.

This is what you are thinking you just wanted to hear it from someone else.

You are stronger than you think you are.

Dunno if this helps, but gas stations authorize for a dollar in your account in MN, if you have at least a dollar, then you would be able to get gas. You would just get an OD fee if you had less than a dollar

The photo on right is after getting 23 and me results back showing 43% sub saharan african genes

Could do a payday load at like Amscot or something if you know you’ll be able to pay it back in two weeks. And if you can’t, then just close your bank account and open a new account somewhere else and change your direct deposit to the new bank. Then you ripped off Amsscot for $500 but who cares because you got the money. You can open a new bank acct online for like $25 with Bank of America.

> I have no job
i repair car for 600 with money i don't have instead of taking the bus

Genius, i guess you don't study something practical

Battery was 100, alternator was 500
Thats a decent price for it too, i price checked
I need the car for the commute to school
Sounds very illegal
Physics major EE minor asshole
Bus doesnt run here
I had a job and no money problems for the longest time, these are new issues

Anyone up for the vinegar idea?

I just did the same for my car. 110 for the battery 198 for the alternator. But hey, you probably have a cooler car than me. Which is why you're broke and I'm still doing fine.

Go get your best clothes and get a loan from a bank

Got the car for 2200, had a shitton of miles

still overpaid for that alternator. That is the sort of price one might expect if it was installed. Did you pay someone to fix your car with money you don't have???

If you are such intelligent why did you prefer having one month a car to get to college instead of being homeless?

Yeah I shouldve installed it myself but I have no car knowledge. I'm a software hardware guy, not a mechanic
Dude are you having a stroke

Yeah, I was in the same situation recently. Your country doesn't give a shit about you. We are all superfluous and the folks at the top don't care how much we suffer so long as we die.

S U C K D I C K S
U
C
K

D
I
C
K
S

I understand. Two bolts make the job very confusing. How do you loosen two bolts? Which way do they go? I hope as a hardware guy you'd be able to figure out the plug. That leaves a belt.

Totally worth 300 to have someone else figure out those two bolts.

Society owes you nothing. If you have nothing of value to provide it's your own fault.

Stop being a victim.

> major in physics
> minor in engineering
> can't get one module into car with youtube Video

You are a fucking autist. Thats why no store wants you.

"I have money for rent and food, but am in the hole 600 bc my car battery and alternator died at the same time. Had to put it on my credit card"

So you have food, housing, a working car, limited gas money, and a 600 CC bill

You're a fucking moron. You're fine. Fucking chicken-little here oh the sky is falling.

You dont have to be a dick about it, I know I shouldve read up on it prior but I was in the middle of sort out some big shit and just kind of handwaved my car breaking down
Had I known, I wouldve had them tow the car to my place then fixed it myself
See above

Donate sperm

Had to put it on someone elses CC, gonna get the shit beat out of me regularly for every day im late

Unless your battery and alternator were on fire or something, you could probably gotten home with just a jump start. It seems you really like expensive services, no wonder you are broke.

I had it jump started and it immediately died again
Hence it wasnt just the battery

That is why I have a $35 jump starter. If both my battery and alternator fry, I can disconnect both, throw in the battery pack, and drive the rest of the day. Some believe tow trucks cost more than $35 and i believe them.

But again, I also have a cheap set of tools in my car. I can't blow money like you and still pay the rent.

You Want real advice. Fine

Any extra services you pay for, cancel them. Netflix, Amazon prime, hulu, the whole lot.

No eating out.
No smoking
No drinking
No delivery
Cut back on your phone plan if you can.

Barter the fuck out of things if you can with friends n family to offset any monetary needs you may have.

Contact a temp agency. Get in for job placement.

Flip shit on Craigslist. Keep an eye out for curbside alerts.

Post shit near the where you live for cheap handyman/manual labor gigs.

Make a deal with the CC holder. Offer to pay additional 5%interest if they can give you a month or extra time.

>especially if you're white
Nigger, all the companies don't hire white people because of shitskins suing for diversity, they need their nigger quota

anyone wanna play spot the edgelord?

What do you drive and why are you such a useless piece of shit.
If my alternator and battery went out at the same time
>This is a story the guy at the auto parts store told you
Then I would have got a reman alternator same day ($120)
And would have got a blem or refurb battery same day ($30)
And been on my way.

That would be a good idea for him. If he would have done that, he would have been able to put 450 down on new rims before begging for money here.

Tow truck costs $30 net after reimbursement from insurance, so I'm $5 up on you
I'm not just blowing shit left and right like you people seem to think I am. This is the first time I've ever paid a mechanic to do anything, I'm somewhat handy but again my weekend was fucking nuts and I couldn't be out a car and fix it myself.
I have a few services, I'm canceling them now. Probably will save me like 30 bucks and most of them sre already payed for this month, but I mean I might as well.
I don't smoke, drink, get delivery, and my phone planis maximized, but yeah I can't afford a sandwich so I won't be doing that.
Working on the bartering atm. Got a basket full of miscelanous electronics that would greatly improve things if I could see them but no one will buy them.
I'll check out some temps.
Craigslist where I am in almost exclusively looking for trained professionals, I shit you not. Mainly roofers and pest control.
Do you know any good websites for posting skills other than Craigslist? No one in my area trusts it especially for anything like tutoring.
Oh I'm paying interest, the assbeating is just extra

2006 mitsubishi eclipse, 225k miles
Battery and alternator were from 2007 (no clue how they lasted that long)
In hindsight I should've done this, and although it costs far more than that from what I saw, it would've been better.
Not begging for money, and I would not have bought rims, I havent even gotten my car repainted and the paint job is 6 years old and terribly ruined. I'm just trying to get money to not get my ass beat

Blood donor every 2 weeks gives you +100$ every week

Snagajob, indeed, monster, any state or county or city official government job board. Also, fucking file for unemployment assistance? Food stamps? Etc.

Are you part of a particular church? Perhaps ask your pastor/bishop/faith based child molester for a charitable helping hand.

Also, back to craigslist...if money now is your focus, then your ass will be doing manual labor. Dishwashing, cleaning, you name it.

I have minimum coverage. I save more than $5 monthly by not having premium insurance.

Self reliance isn't the path of least resistance, but not all of us can afford your lifestyle.

You fucking retard buy an sport coupe instead of an small car. Are you retarded? Alone the gaz you pay more for 110-160 kw

Go to a temp spot that hires on the spot. Day by day basis. Usually small construction or cleaning gigs. You can easily get 70-80 bucks like that

>FWD
Wew lad that's probably a nightmare to work on. I know a water pump on a 2g eclipse is basically an engine out job.

It's OPs fault. He buys an old sports car with much miles and 150-200 hp and wonders why it brokes and repair is expensive.

Manual labor is fine by me. I've only ever worked nasty jobs so I don't mind it. I don't expect shit to come my way, I understand that the world doesn't owe me anything, I'm just having trouble finding ways to apply myself
I applied to literally every shop in the area, I'll do the worst dirtiest jobs for the lowest pay, I'm desparate. Right now I have food and rent money, my only concern is CC. But next month? I have no money at all. But no one is hiring.
"My lifestyle"
Bought it when I had a stable job and could afford having something half nice. Ran about the price of a normal sedan around here bc miles. Times have changed and I'm trying to adjust. Try to keep up.
Yeah and my friend who is good with cars moved so I lost my help
No I literally never wondering why I'm in a hole, I know what has happened. I'm asking about how to go on from here. Contribute or fuck off you waste of space

Oh c'mon, he said his car needs a paint job. He compromised on his expectations. We need to help him.

I said I need to pay off my debt
Re-read what I said, the paint job but was just an asside, you illterate autist

Again, file for unemployment. Do it asap. You might have a few snags what with the government shutdown, but get it started

I plan on getting back to work asap
I don't want to be a government sponge I would have to kill myself
I want to work so bad but dont know where or how bc shitty job market