I like to get really drunk because the feelings are getting numb and I can smash things and cry freely...

I like to get really drunk because the feelings are getting numb and I can smash things and cry freely. What are your motives for getting drunk/high?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RuaqdB8A-BA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

pic unrelated

Feelings suck, so I smoke and drink to avoid feeling feelings.

Makes my night more relaxing. I like drinking and reading my wuxia ln's with cyberpunk playing in the background. Those nights are the best

The problem is that sometimes I drink so much that my feelings are 10 times more powerful.

If you get to that point, just keep drinking until the feelings stop.

i smoke weed because it puts me in touch with my subconscious a bit. all issues bubble up and allow me to experience them deeply, until they pass and are gone. this is why many people say they don't smoke weed because it gives them anxiety. they just don't want to deal with their issues.

if you avoid your problems, you will only make them drag out. you should allow yourself to feel, and to feel deeply into it until it simply vanishes.

of course, there are always people who smoke weed just to feel good too.

I drink because I suffer from insomnia and I'm bored.

I bet she can't even kickflip REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Alcoholism

To enjoy myself, sometimes to quell the feelings of loneliness, but I also drink when I'm not alone.

Sometimes its good sometimes its bad, more often a bad thing than good one though for sure.

Get off Sup Forums Austin

Didnt' we just have this thread?
Swear to god, it was tonight.
I'm pretty fucking drunk now. But I know that 45 minute ago wasn't when I first saw this thread

Maybe you're thinking of

No no.
It was a "dumb and smash things" thread
Maybe it was on /adv/?
I forget. Don't make me look it up.
There was another thread with the same text as OP

because I don't have fun doing many other things anymore.

video games? no desire whatsoever
movies? watch about 10 minutes in and turn it off
tv shows? I binge through a few episodes, and maybe enjoy it a bit, but then lose all desire soon after

alcohol tastes like shit so bring on the weed. I use that to at least escape

i have no outlet for my anxiety, it just keeps getting worse i can barely hold down a job my hands are always sweaty to the point of uselessness and on top of that i have the shits constantly.
>pls give me advice before i fall into alcoholism

Medication and/or therapy
It's not rocket science, you just have to take the first step

I used to drink and snort pills bc it made me feel fucking invincible, and life felt awesome. Now I do it bc I am addicted, and if I stop I get sick as fuuuuuuuck

what the fuck, man? You need change.
We're supposed to leave the world a better place

what the fuck

what da fak

this guy fucks.

shit don’t work i tried, i’m thinking about going on a vision quest or something or just doing more psychs

Please do harder drugs kemosabe

youtube.com/watch?v=RuaqdB8A-BA

You've got demons
Better find Jesus

Seen a lotta people report psylocibin mushrooms cure addictions.

I'm not happy in life because of people I've lost and I just have a depressed outlook on life. I drink till I'm blacked out usually. I'm starting to get a problem.