What's the quickest way to an hero without a gun? not a meme question, just gotta do some research

What's the quickest way to an hero without a gun? not a meme question, just gotta do some research.

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/pwJeaw70Zn9K/
youtube.com/watch?v=RuaqdB8A-BA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

troll them and then if it wasn't for you or the idea is so dumb you just keep saying it until something happens

thanx user u really helped

why commit suicide when you can torture yourself with living a long life?

because it's not worth it.

definitely not worth being direct and asked out by someone else, but being a sensitive subject, who's your girlfriend ?

but that's the whole point. it isn't worth it so fuck it up by fucking up.

ending it is just boring.

f

Tall building/cliff etc + jump

I'm currently talking I a swj and I fucking hate her.

Fentnyl

Buy a gun

not like other hellos

To much user

not OP but gonna air my grieviances too
>guns illegal where i am
>hard drugs illegal
>almost OD on painkillers once but failed
>helium tanks only come in party-size, people bound to notice
>tried electrocuting myself twice with house electricity, failed
>need a doc's prescription for pills
>too pussy to jump out a tall building, tried, sat there for half an hour before giving up
i think the only way for me to go is hanging but there aren't any places to hang rope in my house so i'd likely have to do it outside... that in itself has its own problems.

not really expecting a solution just... really frustrated. i just want to go peacefully in my sleep.

Then as other user said. Fentanyl

need a doc's prescription for sleeping pills, i mean.
thought about OD'ing in my sleep

Talk to niggers until one of them sells you "heroin"

thankfully (or unfortunately?), i don't live in a place that has niggers. or heroin, for that matter...

this way bitchute.com/video/pwJeaw70Zn9K/

WE HAVE TO GO BACK WE HAVE TO GO BACK

when all the nazi's were surrending, one of hitler's generals went to the forest near their camp, drank vodka and took sleeping pills and died in his sleep from hypothermia.

Where do you live? You probably do and don't know it. I know some ways but i'm not going to share them.

Go skydiving. At least you could have a thrill, with an option to abort.

exhaust gases if you have a car, why you want to kill yourself tho? things get better you know

exit bag

I'll get some fentanyl laced heroin from my dealer and send it to you. That shit is all through my town

just throwing this out there

i browse teengallery while browsing Sup Forums it's like there's pictures of teens on Sup Forums

Don't kill yourself then, you're better off than most people not living near niggers already. Sort your life out.

don't troll recordings and change

... singapore

i'm a poorfag

two reasons above... COE in singapore makes car prices really expensive...

just do it

yeah, i will, when the opportunity arises... still, it's frustrating because i've worked up the nerve 3 times and failed, and couldn't work up the nerve even more times

i really thought the electrocution would do it. i know defibs can shock the heart into stopping, that's why EMTs always shout "clear" when ready to defib.
put my hands on the contacts and flicked the switch, but the jump made me pull my hands away, and my heart didn't stop beating. tried twice and it still didn't work.

i'd been hoping to simply jolt my heart into stopping, rather than having to get rope and setup a hangman's noose and all that...

Lay on train tracks. Train chops off head

youtube.com/watch?v=RuaqdB8A-BA

Mustard Gas

dis nigga knows de wai

Dude stop being a fucking pussy,,,, get the rope find a nice tree,,,a old milk crate or two(hell even a chair) AND DO IT!

I agree, stop shit posting and live stream it pussy