Weird innit

weird innit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nB2Fc5ZJRds
youtube.com/watch?v=botirPAQqCc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>what were those things in Gremlins called?

DUDE IM BEING SO DUMB LOL LAUGH AT ME HAHAHA DUMB VIEWERS LMAO XDDDD

>This was on the internet, Steve.

She was about two and a half minutes into the fart when she called up me mam.

a man-moth?

>Karl Pilkington: Apparently... right... there's this channel on the internet.
>Ricky Gervais: I think you misunderstood something.
>Karl Pilkington: No, really, it's, there's a channel 4 on the internet. They have kids, and television, and animals.
>Ricky Gervais: Is this a monkey news? Should we play the-- play the intro, do it.

>>Ooooh, Chimpanzee That! He's written it down!

>Karl Pilkington: Alright? They show this bloke, from the Batman films, and he's knockin' about on a plane... and they say he's a big guy. I think he sounds like... he sounds like the guy who played James Bond.
>Stephen Merchant: Of course.
>Karl Pilkington: Now I wouldn't say he's a big guy, I'm probably... I would say I'm probably the same size as him.
>Ricky Gervais: Do you have any idea what he's talking about?
>Stephen Merchant: I've no idea what he's on about. A plane in the Batman film? Do you mean the third one, with Tom Hardy?
>Karl Pilkington: Yeah, he's got a mask on, and he's--
>Ricky Gervais: Karl, what the fuck are you on about, there's a channel on the internet that shows Tom Hardy on the plane in Batman over and over?
>Stephen Merchant: That's a good movie.
>Ricky Gervais: I thought it was shit.
>Karl Pilkington: They say he's a big guy. And then it's, for you.
>Stephen Merchant: What?
>Karl Pilkington: For... for you.
>Ricky Gervais: Don't talk shit, Karl. I swear to god that was the most useless waste of time we've ever had on this show.

>Turns out, ... little monkey fella.

He's done you again

He was talking about Mogwai

Ricky was in the wrong yet again

DON'T
TALK
SHIT

ooh... chim... pancee that

MONKEY NEWS YA F

The Sup Forums bit was spot on. Big guy, not so much.

>it's a Karl makes an excellent point about Africa being a lost cause but Ricky tells him he's wrong episode

>that one where Ricky had a go at Karl about pikelets
They're fucking real

youtube.com/watch?v=nB2Fc5ZJRds

was steve really offended?

WATCH IT STEVE

...lil monkey fella

You never see a, sort of, 35 year old one

DEAR MR DILKINGTON

There's a shadow somewhere - I think it's in America

Did I tell you about the immune system?

hope so, the lanky cunt

that's not the point you fucking sperg

everyone knows Karl is right in everything (60%) but the way he asks or explains is retarded

>pillow man
>more of a draft excluder
What is a draft excluder? Did he mean draft dodger, as in army draft, since the pillow man is disabled? Or is it some brit bong word? I don't get it.

youtube.com/watch?v=botirPAQqCc
is this Karlkino?

its a bong word

its a thing you against the bottom of a door to stop a breeze coming in. mostly old people have them because i dont think any houses really need these anymore.

they are kinda comfy though. like big pillows, heres one that looks like a dog

I see, that makes sense

It's a bit weird. But it's not armin anyone.

there's also a load of sparrows somewhere

Just um, pushin people off bikes n that

Why is Steven such a faggot?

Ostensibly a logical and intleliegtn man, just listening to the radio shows shows him to be a bitter, self important beta male.

Him rambling on about wanting tickets to a springsteen gig, then he STILL winged when after wards he can't get a taxi... AFTER a fucking concert despite 'in his words' that he' has money and a tv show.

He seems like a right prick. I'm glad Our Guy Karl abused him. Karl knew what Steve was like and Steve knew Karl didn't like him.

Made me laugh loud and the senpai are in bed.

Well done.

>Based Karl gets a professional toupee
>He actually loves it, well chuffed, Look at his little face
>Fat Suzzanne cucks him out of it saying she doesn't like it
>Knows Karl is handsome with hair and because they're not married, Karl could slay and not have to give her a penny.

Sad

>There are people that don't actually think they get along despite making multiple podcasts, radio seasons and TV shows together

user's done you again, steve!

>Implying Karl wasn't safe behind Ricky's love for him and knew he'd make a few quid either way

Ricky didn't even invite Steve out, he just brought Karl and talked about all their little nights out... of which Steve was never a part of.

just throw an old towel down

>>>Ooooh, Chimpanzee That! He's written it down!
Good post, but that's the Karl's Diary jingle, not the monkey news one

I agree it was the best looking toupee I've ever seen, but in the end it's still a toupee, and he's better off without it.