Why is it that when you go down a ghetto ratchet street, everyone has fucked up houses but nice cars...

Why is it that when you go down a ghetto ratchet street, everyone has fucked up houses but nice cars, nice TVs and credit cards with no limits but if you work for a living and want to apply for 12-month payment programs or a credit card of any kind, you're always instantly denied?

I feel like I've been doing life wrong. Working to stay alive, eat and buy everything I've ever owned. Meanwhile, Tyrone and La'Shawnda have a fucking BMW sitting in the driveway and they're standing in the middle of the road at 2 in the morning because they have nowhere to be.

They steal them, idiot.

>They steal them
So every single colored person in this town stole a nice car that's more than likely GPS tracked? I know how they get them, the government gives them money and credit card companies let them get any kind of card they want.

welcome to america brother, thank the dems.
Or should I say 'Dah gib me dats'

>No education, no will to better yourself, not commit crime and to support your community? Congratulations, here's unlimited credit and several hundred dollars a month to spend on ribs/chips and food.
>What the fuck are you looking at? Working white man. Pay for your ramens and get out.

You don’t know what strangers’ credit limits are. Not least of all because you’re a young, broke loser that’s looking to blame others for your own shitty life. Go away.

Those nice cars are older than you think. A 2005 BMW can look pretty fresh even when it's worth $7000

I'll re-word. Basically, they know niggers can't pay for the shit so it's going to get repo'd anyways. They make a lot of money on interest off niggers. That's why they love giving them special cards with really high ass interest rates. No one wants to give a card to a respectable person that makes his payments on time. It's all about the dolla user.

yup, and they wonder why we're whatever-trillions in debt.
Going to new zealand to watch this garbage fire from a distance.
Good luck 'mate' as they say

>spend time and money on improving your home
>assessor comes by and your property tax increases

Ha if life here was really such a simple handout bonanza, why don’t you take advantage like everybody else? You’re above it? Or this is bullshit and you’re making excuses for being a failure?

Kek

>box nood

I live in the ghetto because my parents kicked me out for being a pedo and I have never seen niggers having anything expensive so far.

Hmm, let's see.

1) Work hard and not be a nigger
2) Be a nigger

No user, some people are above that. I couldn't look myself in the mirror if I was on welfare. Some of us aren't worthless pieces of shit.

oh please like you're so fucking high and mighty that you wouldn't juice the system just like they are shut the fuck up and get ready for your mcjob tomorrow failure

You’re all faggots.

see didn't even have to say it. Looks like not everyone's a nigger piece of shit like that user

I'm Mexican and I just moved to the USA (not illegally tho) but yeah, niggers are such a lazy fucks, they never work, and they tend to hate Mexican for no reason.
What americans should is enslave the niggers again so they can stop stealing, and Living off free money.
I once call nigger to a nigger and I got fired from my job.
fuck Niggers.

they hate you because you work and that makes them looks bad.
Can't have that now can we

>instantly denied for all credit card
What the fuck?
I'm already approved for an offer ever damn week
Credit card companies send me EXCLUSIVE offers and I've never had a fucking job
You're doing something very wrong

greentext?

Because they have to look stylish when going to the welfare office, a nice TV to watch CNN in HD and a no-limit card to go buy all of the cigarillos and liquor they want.

Dat projection. Loser faggots. Off yourselves.

What this guy said.