Hey fags, I got a $50 and I dont know what to spend it on. Dubs decides what I buy

hey fags, I got a $50 and I dont know what to spend it on. Dubs decides what I buy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wOHJ06bsSow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Blowjob from a streetwalker

gf

50 $1 bills

my little pony figure

swastika flag

Invest it

damn already got one of them

too dumb to invest

jew banner

save 10 for new vidya

OY VEY

As much dollar menu items from McDonalds $50 will get you.

reroll

winner

$50 target gift card
use that to buy another $50 target gift card

REEEEEEE winrar! Now get in the oven

Hot Fudge Enema

now to find if anyone is selling a sand merchant's screams

buy me bitcoin

Dragon dildo

OP better deliver, show us the order placed screen

send it to me...get...

guess this is close enough

Just buy the goddamn kikeistan jew flag, you can trigger mudslimes and campus sjws with it

Canabis

you mean the gay kekistani flag or the israeli flag?

the israeli one, it triggers sjws equally well and is guaranteed to trigger all mudslimes

youtube.com/watch?v=wOHJ06bsSow

black pocket pussy

weed

look at that picture above, we dont have SJW's in Tennessee. Just niggers, spics, and northern apologists

skip to 1:33 to see the sjws get triggered by kikeistan's existence

I didnt realise that people found the "le triggered femnazi!" funny. I mean I liked it for a while, now its just sad

There probably are, but you probably don't live in the same town as them. I'm in georgia and there's small enclaves of democrats and sjws in the nigger free suburbs, and it's probably the same throughout the rest of the south. I've seen triggered liberal retards and mudslimes get violent at a stand with israel event.

where I live most all the people(excluding niggers), are your average conservative and the rest are the niggers playtoy till they stop liking her and leave her in an alley

zip ties. zip one around your flacid cock then get hard. I've always wanted to know what would happen but afraid to try.

>le trigger le women XD
real funny Sup Forums. sjws arent bad for not being right wing nuts. you can be an sjw and like the crude humor of Sup Forums but be socially conscious irl.

Don't be a faggot and just buy it. It doesn't cost much, and you can burn it in front of your nazi friends.

Invest in feminine penis

Heroin

Fill up your gas tank
Buy essential groceries

>fill up your gas tank
lul

>gas
I see

An anal plug

A dildo for yourself

Semental anejo tequila, you won't regret it

Coyote urine from amazon