Emmy when?

Emmy when?

Why do they cockblock TWD so hard?

I do agree with you that he deserves an Emmy or atleast a nomination, he's the only good thing about that shitty show

Because he's a straight white male.

He's also not Jeffrey Tambor.

KARRRL

Yeah you're right, at first I was kind of confused by the post but Rick does have a very good performance in this show. Rest is shite.

PUUUHLEEEEEEEAAAASEEE
GIVE ME
AN EM-MYYYY

Based Clutterbuck

You guys can jab about Rick's crying scenes all you want.

Shit is pure emotion, and every one of those scenes is realistically what his character would have to do.

Glenn and Abe getting taken out was going to happen. Negan saw that they were Rick's right hand men, the ones who have survived some real shit.

CORAL

CORAL

GIVE ME MY EMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYY

He deserves one, but not for that shitty last Ep.

He has his moments in which he's really good but most of the time he does this thing where he shakes his head all the time while talking which is not how people talk.

He's a bad actor. He's not convincing in the slightest. The actor who portrays Morgan is the only decent one.

lol

He's a man hanging by the edge of his sanity.

He scans every room he's in. Super fucking paranoid, as he should be.
The fear of getting eaten is traumatizing after seein it happen to thousands of people.

>Morgan of all people

jej

Because the show is fucking trash? Duh, only normies watch it

I'm not saying that he's looking around while talking, i'm saying he's literally shaking his head while talking for expression, like bad actors do

I wholeheartedly disagree.

This show has some next level acting for a TV program, despite some stupid lines thrown in every other episode.

>Why do they cockblock TWD so hard?

Because it turned into absolute shit after Season 1

He's pure cringe. I can't tell if he's 'good' or 'bad', I just know I have to look off the fucking screen whenever he's acting, he makes me so uncomfortable.

>tfw he's stuck in this shit show
Would like to see him in other shows.

TV actors usually never get any real roles again after their roles in TV shows.

I don't know why that is, but that's how it is. Whatever the name of Rick's actor is, his career will be over the moment walkind dead ends

Some tv producer should just make him a better offer and let AMC's cash cow slowly die.

Not really true, but if you been on a specific TV show for a long time it will probably be all you will be known for.

>KORL
>Emmy when?

I'll admit though he's been doing an amazing job with the whole Negan thing. He looked like one of those abused dogs.

id hate to have such shit opinions like yours

He was until that kungfu bullshit.

>next level acting
>bad lines every other episode
>every other episode
What the fuck did I just read

i disagree, not with people like andrew, theres plenty of films he could fit into perfectly

someone please post rick with the dragged out neck

That Carl scene made it feel like Negan literally snipped his fucking balls off
It was so well done, best crying performance I've seen in a while.

haven't they nomiated that retarded mother of dragons clown? but not melissa mcbride? ever since season 4 she's been grade A for a woman.

It really was. You can even see and hear fucking snot during his crying. He really knows how to act as a broken man with no options

TWD is purely an American fascination. He will be fine ones he comes home and can go back to acting in respectful productions.

You see emmy's usually go to "good" shows or actors

He is pretty good with a bo staff

thanks