Well guys, it's Saturday night so it's time to watch some movies and have a snack or two

Well guys, it's Saturday night so it's time to watch some movies and have a snack or two.
I'll be watching Dunkirk while enjoying some snacks.
And you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RuaqdB8A-BA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why is there an instant biscuit container there, do they plan to eat that raw?

complete a few raids in destiny 2

I'm so fucking hungry

eat fag

The only thing remotely appetizing in that picture are the pizzas and chips. How dreadful. What kind of 15 year old wants to drink all that sugar shit?

it's not his picture you fucking autists

I never implied that, retard-commando. Just saying where that pic originated from is either a manchild or an actual kid.

bbbuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrpppppppppppppp

>retard-commando

>snack or two
>4 pizzas

how many hundreds of pounds are you?

"Big boned" and can't get a girl. Perfect pic.

more than a few

log jacking it until my throat is clogged.
You got any scat on that spread?

That's some cheap ass nigger food

youtube.com/watch?v=RuaqdB8A-BA

browsing Sup Forums, watching movies. comfy but depressed (i'm broke or i would be going out tonight). i might cook a frozen pizza soon.

rape time

OP forgot the best snack of them all

Staying sober because it's my turn to be the dd

Never pledge Sup Forums, never pledge.

Can a beer do you in where you live? Police usually don't care if you've had a beer or two in most places.

Under 21 and just a trace is enough to knock you where I am.

I used to dd all the time and just get shitfaced anyways. Driving shitfaced is fun (and Im good at it - been doing it regularly for 6+ years with 0 incident) and if your friends are fucked up they will not notice

Wow, that fucking sucks. I can't even imagine going out if that's the case. You a good ass friend.

Gonna watch the pacific with my roommate. Took a chick out to a fancy dinner and got head outside her apartment. Made a bogus excuse after i nutted and said my roommate is really struggling right now and needs me

You're just an asshole then. I agree driving drunk might be "fun" but you're supposed to drive sober to not harm yourself and others, not because the police want to be cunts. Think of innocent people you're putting in danger, dumbo-lord.

Again it's part of the pledge process. The dudes a year ahead of me had to do it and the dudes a year behind me are gonna do it for me. Later I get to roll one with my friend and watch Cops, not the worst in the world.

question one: how in the actual fuck did you get a hold of orangina in the US
question two: why the fuck is there crossiant roll dough there
question three: is that the 3.5e D&D Players handbook?

>roll one and watch cops

Is it legal where you are? If I'm high and even see a flicker of light I freak the fuck out and start mentally preparing my story. Maybe I'm just a pussy.

Decriminalized

Dont waste your time.
Dunkirk was BORING!
Its just french and british running from nazis like usual. The only entertaining part was when tom hardy shot down a plane. No action in this movie

so much nostiagla in that photo it makes me wanna cry

IKR, like they don't even make the green gummy bears anymore... food time sign and tits or GTFO