Ideal gf thread :)

top tier gf incoming

Not so fast

Does anyone have any sister gfs?

> leg lock

Come on vro

:(

my dude

in a relationship with a girl like this rn. Depression, anxiety, ptsd, whole 9 yards. It's a nice feeling when you realize how much she relies on you, but it is not easy in the slightest.

I need moar

bump

fuck off, idealist anarkiddie

Yes pls

the fucking leg lock man...

what kind of girl this is?

:ok_hand

Isn't there an extended version of this one?

Real girls aren't like this. Not forever.
>tfw no qt2dgf who eternally ascribes to a certain scheme

I have no clue

an exciting one

its nice to pretend though. Its all most of us will ever have.

DAMMIT user

I knew this in my early-mid teens
then they became a dude
holy shit I got so close to fucking her and I am so happy I didn't, even if she was good at the time the way I would remember it and if friends would ever know the shit I would be getting would drive me to sudoku

The winner no discussion

This is my fantasy dream gf.

bro, this doesn't exist
what few there did have ended due to internet
at least in the US, if you want to move to some shithole where they don't even have shitty cell phones to get a gf who doesn't know what a dick is, go ahead

I still believe in very rural middle america, and escaped Amish. Definitely not run of the mill, but still around

Lol ur gæ

There are some left, but things are changing rapidly.

Source: I've lived the the midwest.

About the only place more rural than where I'm from is going to be literally desert or mountains, so I hate to let you down
Although amish/mennonites/etc would be one way, but idk if it would be escaped, I thought they let them go out in their teens to see the rest of the world then let them decide if they want to stay, but I'm not sure about that

ur gayr 4 sying tat

Me irl

That shit is stress fucking ful! user it ain't worth it, they need to see and constantly touch you to feel anything. You tell our get annoyed with them and their about to breakdown .

there are no girls on the internet

Well, as someone who had a qt3dgf for several years up until last month, it's fucking taxing.
>Would not recommend/10
The grass is always greener, Sup Forumsrother.

It's obviously a fat old guy larping as a cute skinny young guy larping as a girl.

>no super saiyan GF

In a few years from now they'll be all gone, but they are still around to this day hard to find sure but not impossible.

This is why we can't have nice things

Nuh uh, u liked a boy who you thought was a girl

WRONG

This one is cool to hang out with and do shit with, but they are wicket to get gross inn my experience. Like naturally we all get to the point we feet around out other. They will date 2.

Oh fuck

That's not the mcnugget-mongering saiyan I was hoping for.

No >realm of untold horros GF

Make one then

I see you are not familiar with the classic video.

Uhhhh THICC asian GF?

Not for the thin skinned

My love!

I'm very thin skinned, but I'm really really attracted to that kind of person for some stupid reason

Nope sorry man

Nigra GF anyone? They have amazing asses

top ego kek

Leave her. Do not stay. It will be the biggest time waste and you'll hate yourself. Inhale seen my best friend go through this, he sat and hung out with her giving these signs inky for her to end up sucking some grungy emo dick.

it's kinda stressful but imo it's worth it. I mean it's a lot but it's extremely rewarding. It all depends on what you're willing to put into it i guess.

also oversized sweaters are common wardrobe wise which is cute af

these CAPTCHAs will me the death of me

>I value you more than my phone
Shitchrist Imin. Id drop some dmt with her to get the suicides out of her system and shit would be all gravy from there. Baby gravy, that is.

Push forward user, I wish you the best. They're great people but are assholes. Anyone with that sense of humor will realize they are eventually.