How would you fuck Shu?

How would you fuck Shu?

Hard.

Tell me about it :)

With my benis

Id shove my cock in her raw ass and pump my cum deep inside of her

And then?

Pull my cock out of her ass and put it in her mouth so she cant breath then make her suffocate on my cock untill all she thinks about is my cock and nothing else

Keep going and I'll keep dumping

I put my cock deep in her pussy and pound her over and over untill she cums on my cock again and again

Ill make her become a slave to my cock and ill cum on her face and make her walk around in it showing what a little cum slut she is

With a sock

How do you do that?

Force her to worship my cock daily and constantly take and think about my cock cumming deep inside of her little pussy untill she realises i own her and she is not worth anything to anyone

Id make her watch me as i jerk off into her panties and make her wear them out and let my cum soak right into her pussy as she walks around all day knowing when she gets home her pussy will cum only when i want it to

I make her constantly suck my cock untill she begs me to let her stop but as she asks for it i just fuck her mouth faster so no sound will come out of her tiny cum filled mouth

id cum in her hands and make her walk outside infront of everyone and let them watch as she eats my cum infront of a crowd of people. Then take her behind a store and fuck her untill she begged me to make her pussy stop cumming

How was this not the first response

I would livestream her getting fucked by my cock so that all of her friends and family would know that she's my little slut and deserves to be treated like a whore

ill tease her pussy just putting the tip of my cock inside of her untill she shouts for me to fuck her and make her my little cum slut for me to use and abuse

saving this.

ill make her milk my cock till i cant cum anymore and then i force her to sit on a vibrator till im ready to use her pussy and mouth again.

i would make her call her friends while i fucked her and force her to tell them that she is in love with my cock and cant live without it.

I would make them watch as she swallowed every last drop of my cum and as she shows them what a good slut she is

Whipping

She would jerk me off with both hands as fast as she could untill i cum all over her hands and face and then she licks it all up and asks me to fuck her pussy because she cant resist my cock

I fuck her pussy as hard as i can to make her cum on my cock. Then as im about to pullout i push in as deep as i can and cum deep inside her used womb. Also that face is perfect to cum on and i would let men use her just to see what she would look like covered in jizz