Does anyone want to sign up to World of Warships using my invite code?

Does anyone want to sign up to World of Warships using my invite code?

We both get bonuses that way.

I know. Dorky. Let me know if you want something in return.

playtogether.worldofwarships.com/invite/9gGMDQd

Laffer curve

no help?

Sorry already play World of Warships.

done :)

Figured this would be the case. Either anons already play or don't want to play. thanks for the bump either way.

Cheers!

Its a good game. I wish it would take off at least somewhat like world of tanks, but its still got plenty of active players just not the millions that tanks has.

I started out on tanks. Really enjoyed that and always wished they would make a ships game. Signed up for the airplane game. Wasn't very impressed.

When ships came out I was so happy and it's basically everything I was hoping for. It's not super technical so I can play it while drinking, but it still has quite a bit of variation.

>I'm drinking now

it is a good game?? i like the tanks one tho

Not OP but yes its a good game. Its free to play so you can give it a try I have put maybe 100 hours into it and never spent any money.

The airplay one came out bad, but I hear its gotten a major overall and is a lot better, but I have not played it since the update so I don't know if its really that much better or not.

It's good. Similar vibe to tanks.

Haven't played planes in a while. Will have to try it again perhaps.

I think with a joystick it would be better.

It can be a bit

>a e s t h e t i c

If Yan can cook, so can you

Warships is a great game... Where as all other games fade out, ships is one of those that i always keep around. I'll go weeks even without playing and then all of a sudden the bug will hit me.

No need to spend real money, I did tho... I think for some certain camo. But i didn't feel like i got suckered or anything, It felt more like a donation to the developers for making good shit.

Warthunder > World of Warplanes or w/e

I've spent like $5 on the game. I think it was to get more port slots so I could have a nice comfy inventory of ships.

I hear you on the not playing for weeks, but then all of a sudden deciding to log in and see if I can do some damage.

What server? You mech or that complete fuck page?

NA

Well? Which server fuckass?

Feng is that you?