So was he just a fad? His episodes arent really funny anymore...

So was he just a fad? His episodes arent really funny anymore. Seems he began to buy his own hype and cater to the ten year old sense of humor
youtube.com/watch?v=bKdeqeP7VU0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eHpEIDpLg0g
youtube.com/watch?v=7Q1YfKbHVWc
youtube.com/watch?v=cScB5FuQCIk
twitter.com/joshuapursley
youtube.com/watch?v=Tj6Jp2fQ3Tc
youtube.com/watch?v=qZ5DfWN3fWU
youtube.com/watch?v=frGbGBKDhaI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's basically the male Miranda Sings (youtube her)

Girl humor is usually silly and self deprecating, which is what Sings does

Male humor is disgusting, offensive and sometimes destructive, which embodies Frank perfectly

Both are utter trash though.

His humor was always catering to 10 yr olds. The only thing that changed is that you turned 11.

what do you find funny user?

he's not a naturally funny person. he couldn't do stand-up or write some material that would be funny without a jackass ripoff stunt. i still enjoy it though

I really enjoyed the vid you linked OP
but he's very hit-and-miss just like all the other unscripted youtubers

> probably fumiest episode yet
durhurr he losing it

ya I haven't seen much of him but this is an actual funny video. Most of his other stuff is shit

He's the mouthpiece for all the people who use ironic Internet culture memes without browsing Sup Forums.

Remove CIA from there or I'll slit your throat.

Wow that's pure cancer.
youtube.com/watch?v=eHpEIDpLg0g

He's literally ripping off MDE.

It's funny because MDE mentioned filthyfrank as an inspiration during an interview.

>12 year old thinks he's going to get condescending because someone made fun of his favorite youtubers

yep, that's typical 8-16 yo girl humor

FF is the male version of that for the same age group

Shrek the movies or Shrek the meme? This is a very important distinction

no its not, both are shit, shrek is for underdeveloped manchilds

He's more into making audiokino now, it's a sort of cut rate Tyler the Creator style
>Oh shit everyone is going to remember me for dressing up in a silly pink body suit thing and being some shithead on the early days of the internet, better get serious and get a cool haircut and 'make' some 'music' that is actually just samples from 3 different tracks slapped together, then I'll be taken seriously

Have you even seen the first movie or are you just being autistic because memes trigger you?

>anymore

I liked the pink guy album

>filthy frank
>early days of the internet
You have to be 18+ to post on Sup Forums.

all the sheks movies are bad

>His episodes arent really funny anymore.
He never was.

Reminder than Sup Forums is literally populated by 14 - 16 year olds.

u wot m9

this one was one of the few kino videos hes made in recent times

the problem with francis is that the line between kino and edgelord is fucking razor thin so his shit is either pure memes or literal 12 year old angst shit

Does h3h3 even try to be funny?

Kinda like Sup Forums. It starts out as funny, the cancerous fanbase infects it and transforms it into literal trash.

Maybe the point is to just keep moving to more obscure sites to avoid the newfriends. Remember when SA was funny and obscure, and what happened to it once it got popular? it split into the obscure hidden club of Sup Forums

big fan of his but couldnt make it through this episode but thats because im not a big fan of ghetto humour. its pretty much just "muh dick" and buzzwords

>youtube celebrities
what the fuck, are you guys 14 or something? definitely is by the amount of memes per second, Jesus Christ

besides, pic related is the fate of all youtube celebs, so questions like OP's are always coming from a dumbass

idubbbz is the only funny youtuber in the edgy genre

>chinese Fred
>ever funny
Kill yourself.

agreed, too bad he only does like 1 video a month

Pure frankino right there.

Don't hate because you don't understand the humor.

>Sam Hyde is the first person to make fun of black humor
Don't you have homework to do?

>besides, pic related is the fate of all youtube celebs
I don't understand what you mean
Getting a TV show and then fading into obscurity? because that only happened to like 3 youtubers

>implying in 30 years time this wont be considered the early days
You're like you've just traded in your Model T saying the early days of automobiles are over
We're still living it faggot

>It's funny because MDE mentioned filthyfrank as an inspiration during an interview.
What interview was this?

There's been tons of famous youtubers that were never heard of again because they were a passing fad and their shtick got old

I'm surprised people are STILL watching a guy throw eggs on the floor like what, 4 years later? This is taking longer for some reason but I'm guessing it won't be long before the present batch will also be replaced by fresher faces, including edgy Frank

Making same kickstarter crap every week where you shit on people gets tiring, he used to put stuff out faster when he was starting out
However youtubers who keep doing a video everyday for years don't do it because they like it, they do it for money
He started a new series that he finds fun so he doesn't burn out, there will probably be weekly uploads now

>So was he just a fad? His episodes arent really funny anymore. Seems he began to buy his own hype

Problem is, this isn't the real Frank you're watching

FUCK OFF

'no'

The internet has already been around for decades.

I'm not going to write him off after one unfunny video. Even if he stops making funny shit, his music is good. I listen to this at least twice a day
youtube.com/watch?v=7Q1YfKbHVWc

Big youtubers in the past like Fred were at the inception of this new form of media and didn't fully grasp what it could become, only trying to use it as a launching pad for a real career in TV or movies. Even then, some like Ray William Johnson figured out how to continue making money from it without even having to be involved in making the videos.

Fred was the most subscribed at one time but he's not exactly the most successful from that bunch. Smosh and Nigahiga are still big, as much as you don't realize it because you're not in the demographic anymore, or around people who are and make you aware of them.

Nowadays with the existence of Patreon, I know several youtubers who make a modest living while having less than 10,000 subscribers, and no job on the side.
Internet celebrities are only going to have more and more staying power as this shit evolves

The Pimp My Wheelchair video is the funniest video he's ever made.

hot head dettected

His newest video is straight up trash, the only good thing about his new videos is that the production keeps getting better.
his music sucks too

Normally I'm glad when I'm wrong but not this time

eric andre show is too intelligent for most people to understand it

nah he's a self-righteous hypocritical faggot

filthy frank came up with some dank memes but he ain't that funny or weird moonpai

I miss the innocent days of Youtube sketch humour.

youtube.com/watch?v=cScB5FuQCIk

literally every 16yr old makes that shit on soundcloud. Essentially - its competent but derivative and bland and generic.

Balloonshop is a fine example of dying before you turn to shit. They are perfect.

They left as Youtube was turning to shit, too. A shame that Josh became a tranny.

ET2 was kino

>yfw the long haired guy apparently became a tranny and removed all his videos

twitter.com/joshuapursley
What a shame

This is one of my favorites.

youtube.com/watch?v=Tj6Jp2fQ3Tc

>complaining about one of the only good channels left

YouTube has been taken over by commentary and drama cancer. Take what you can get, faggots

His Jackass videos aren't funny, though.

I enjoy his stupid sketches more.

Pimp my wheelchair was funny as fuck.

iDubbbz is a numale cuck that desperately try to be "edgy" but fails because he's emasculated and has dry humour.

I unironically think it's the best vid on the internet right now

Also FF's cinematography is legitimately gorgeous. He puts a lot of work into his videos, whether you consider them funny or not

It's a shame he did this to himself. Can never understand the thinking behind that decision.

I do wonder what split them apart, and who.

>watching any of this trash
You are a numale
This is a fact you have no way to refute

Seems like a natural breakup, since none of them seem to be bearing any grudges. They all appeared in each others videos, didn't they?

but the wheelchair video is easily one of his funniest videos ever

Thomas and Olan still work together, but Josh didn't really do much. A few videos with Thomas, but nothing with Olan and now he's deleted everything off of his channel, so who knows.

Pizza Family was fun as fuck

Cake trilogy is pure kino.

Good times.
youtube.com/watch?v=qZ5DfWN3fWU

I miss Jojivlogs.

His serious songs (the joji ones, not the pink guy ones) make me want to cry theyre so beautiful.

I cant believe its the same person who makes those retarded youtube videos for moronic kids.

He's great if you still like Jackass style humor. His 'lore' or whatever the fuck you want to call it is entertaining to.

I don't know what the fuck the point of these videos about the guy with disabilities is. The guy is clearly quite happy.

>watching 'le ironic' youtubers
Kill yourself, this shit is horrid

Wheelchair vid is actually funny though, the cake shit was stupid same with the hater comments crap those are just for easy views. Don't feel sorry for the wheelchair guy he's clearly in on it, like it's just one big parody of pimp my ride and how the person isn't always liking the final product and have to fake it and shit.

Filthy frank is Joji?
What THE fuck. I listen to a few of his songs all the time

I don't watch iDubbbz. Why would I watch an unlikable youtuber?
I have watched his content though because of the constant shilling of iDubbbz on various boards.
The great reddit migration has really changed opinions across the website.

this

if this guy looks like a "papa" to you then you're too fucking young to be posting here

yep. He deleted all the videos where he breaks the character of Frank and talks as joji, but you can find some reuploads if you look for them.

MDE started before filthy frank though

t. tim and eric fan

He's saying the fact you watch any youtuber makes you a numale

this is one of the best videos he made nigga

Do you know that Frank created the Harlem Shake?

What makes him so knowledgable of youtubers then? He wouldn't have an opinion on youtubers if he hasn't watched their content before.
Sup Forums can't into arguements.
neo-reddit the board.

>CIA
Someone needs to cool their cranium

Doesn't mean they can't still take inspiration from his antics.

>look up some songs of his
>find this shit

youtube.com/watch?v=frGbGBKDhaI

Holy fuck it's so beautiful. Like, say what you will about his Filthy Frank shit but this guy is talented as fuck.

The word Reddit has lost all meaning on Sup Forums, much like the other shitty buzzwords that make up the majority of posts these days.

Underrated.

Reddit isn't an insult to Sup Forums anymore as 2/3 of the website are cross-posters.
The fact you aren't slightly annoyed by being thought of as an SJW cuck is showing something.

all his songs are serious

Hehehe yeah fuck those childish youtubers amiright guys. welp back to baneposting

Why would I? SJW and Cuck have also lost all meaning here.

sounds like an aphex twin wannabe.

The fact being emasculated is accepted on this board as normal proves my point.