My girlfriend's ex abused the shit out of her and I'm trying to figure out a way to fuck up his life...

My girlfriend's ex abused the shit out of her and I'm trying to figure out a way to fuck up his life. Or at least make him hurt. I have his address, phone number, instagram. Any input?

beat him

Go to his house, call him and challenge to the fight, win fight.
Anything else mean's you're just a fag looking for an army of ebin trolls to fuck with this possibly random guy. And why are you even bothering with used goods?

Focus on keeping your girl happy, make her feel safe, make her feel valued

Make her forget that guy exists and it’ll hurt him far more than you realize

And then fucking stab him if he tries to come back into her life

your gf is probably taking crap about her Ex to either make you feel like he wasn't a big deal to her or just because she was annoyed at losing him, best to focus on your future with the girl and think... when she breaks up with you, do you want the next guy she sucks on to be going to Sup Forums asking advice on fucking up your life.

Blackmail him for (insert incentive here).
The less information he has about you, and the more you have about him, the better.

Other people (reliable) have backed up what she has told me. They saw.

not your personal army

/sage

>reddit spacing
>/sage
Kys yourself, newfag.

Too much drama. Dump her, forget about it and find someone with less baggage.

nah just wanted some input. not trying to rally troops.

If he beat her go to the police. Even if he is not convicted the scandal could ruin his life.

This is not a revenge movie, dont be stupid and end in jail yourself.

pretty much this.

There are plenty of other non fucked up girls out there. Go find one that has been less damaged by all the cock that's been through it.

True. You don't need that in your life, you are not forced ro help her and you can not fix her life.

Why? You got the chick and all the abuse probably makes her wild when u have intercourse

So to get this straight.... others (guessing your friends, her friends) watched and seen a guy doing stuff and roughing her up and they did nothing?

She really has good friends. you should see if you can give her a black eye and will they have the guts to say anything to you, she clearly has zero self esteem.

buy 20 lbs of whole squid. Squid his house.

Cum in your hand and throw at his back as he passes you

call him and ask if his refrigerator is running, then hang up.

that'll make him regret he ever hurt her, you can guarantee it.

> you fucking faggot. find him and kill him and don't tell her.

use a pay phone or a library phone to call in an anonymous tip that he's getting drugs in the mail

extra for experts actually get drugs sent to his house in the mail first ensuring a swift conviction

Why not just be a better man than he was so she never thinks about him again?
The past is the past, leave it there and move on.

>grab raccoon
>kill raccoon
>use raccoon blood to write on his door
>"suk kok or suk nif"
>guy shits himself and kys

easy

She isn't that fucked up, she's just pissed. And I want to kill him.

I'mma lay down a few truths for you, OP, I hope you hear them, even if you don't heed them.

Your girlfriend may be a wonderful person, who is sweet, loving, and honest. This does not change the fact, that there are two sides to every story.
My ex used to tell me horror stories about her exes, and it was only until way too late that I realized she was the instigator. The girl put me in the hospital, broke multiple bones in my body, and when I finally called the cops on her... she lied to them and they arrested me instead.

She, I guarantee you, tells her new boyfriend (whom she cheated on me with), how awful I was. He threatened to kill me, to beat me up, to "put a bullet in my skull" among other things. He will not know the truth about her until it's too late. Don't be a fool, user.

There are always two sides, dude, and I would not believe her 100% - especially not enough to go and try to take out some white knight vengeance on some guy who is probably trying to be rid of a toxic person from his life.

I'm sorry that happened. You're totally right. I didn't see anything myself. My mom did the same thing. Got my dad arrested for "beating" her.