Decent Zombie movies

Pretty sure I just jizzed myself watching 28 Days Later

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5DHcfpm-eIQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ptPXxAds1Jc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Perfect zombie movie, but Train to Busan is now my new standard.

Great movie, the sequel fucking sucked.

there are no other good ones I'm afraid, and very, very few good other horror movies.

People will try to claim that old romero shit is good but don't fall for the meme

The sequel ruined the tone and the message of the original.

Have you seen Train to Busan?

I like it but, the zombies are easycore in this.

Literally just rabid humans? Really? And they starve?

This apocalypse could happen and I would never know, just lock the front door for a couple months.

>28 Days Later
>Decent Zombie movie

Choose one

At least try Zombieland or Dawn of the Dead Remake.

>Hey guys were here to make the movie really unbearable to watch

Please let them die!!! You had one job movie!!!

Well the scariest part to me is that they're incredibly agile and don't give a fuck what's in their way.

If there's a massive horde of them after you, you're fucked. That and the fact that one little drop of bullshit like blood or getting scratched will infect you and you lose all control, shit's fucked yo.

In other words infected are superior to zombies?

28 Days Later
Train to Busan
Dawn of the Dead (2004)
Dawn of the Dead (1978)
Shaun of the Dead
Pontypool
Zombieland
Planet Terror

Fido was OK too. Still haven't seen Night of the Living Dead.

It's a flame that burns twice as bright but lasts half as long, that's how I've always seen it anyway

A 19 year old me loved Tom Savini's remake but I don't know what I would think about it today.

I find the idea of relentless monsters that can't be stopped more terrifying. My favorite zombies are Dwarf Fortress's. Any dead part of anything, even hairs, can become zombified and attack you. Chopping up a zombie just makes more of them, and they're totally immune to pain.

>all this talk about Train to Busan
Is it really that good?

I heard that it's about a dad and his kid or something like that, should I watch it even though I absolutely hate plots involving someone's kids?

>all this talk about Train to Busan
>Is it really that good?

Yes.

Not at all. Its land of the dead meets world war z meets snowpiercer

Dont dissapoint me, user.

man I haven't played that in so long.

World War Z and Snowpiercer is a good analogy but Land of the Dead is the worst piece of zombie crap I had ever seen.

>real MADrid fan

deserve to die desu

pontypool is scary as shit mang

Dead Set isn't a movie but it's pretty good, made by the same guy who made Black Mirror

I really loved how serious and intense Shaun of the Dead got by the climax.

[Rec]
Both versions of Dawn of the dead
Day of the Dead

All these plebs who haven't seen day of the dead(1985).

kill yourselves

we've seen it but he's asking for stuff that's good

>People will try to claim that old romero shit is good but don't fall for the meme
Kill yourself so the other kids at school don't have to feel awkward smelling you tomorrow

>Decent Zombie movies
>Day of the Dead

Please don't make laugh

28DL is pure kino

youtube.com/watch?v=5DHcfpm-eIQ

Reddit the posts

This 100%

Zombieland was good for the first half hour, then it stopped being good and became trash instead

Not a zombie movie.

Redlettermedia the post

Enjoy your slouch.

>projection

literally no one other than neckbeards like that old garbage

(You)

Stake Land
Well they're not really zombies, they're vampires but they're acting like zombies. See it anyway, it's horrorkino.

On the subject of zombie movies, can someone help me out? All I remember about this one zombie movie is that there was a teen guy and a teen chick and the chick got infected and teen guy tried feeding her pink snowball snack-cakes as a substitute for brains as a means to stifle her growing appetite.
It sounds like a parody but I also remember the movie being flat-out ridiculous.
Does that ring a bell at all? It's been over 15 years since I've seen it.

Train to Busan vs 28 Days Later

Which is the kino zombie movie?

If it helps any I think the ending has them incinerating themselves in a giant furnace.

Seriously can't remember the name.of that movie.

Return of the Living Dead 3

I hate that I know it. They're a series of movies that, iirc, are loosely connected to the Romero series as in there were some kind of creative differences over Day of the Dead and it lead to a new bunch of zombie movies without Romero.

Thanks! That was driving me crazy.

god tier soundtrack for both movies
youtube.com/watch?v=ptPXxAds1Jc

Great movie ruined by an absolutely abysmal third act

from atmospheric horror movie to "let's all rape the black woman and chase her around this mansion like it's home alone!"

what a horrible ending

ROTLD 1 2 and 3 were bearable, after that abandon ship

Still can't deny that soundtrack...

resident evil

That's kind of weird though, as hair was never really alive in the first place. Though it's always funny to see a bunch of donkey scalps strangling your dwarves

Only last year did I find out that there's a RotLD 3.

I liked the Horde. I can't really explain why but you should give it a try. The poster is pure shit though.

If you have seen the Walking Dead why bother...