Its a Saturday night and your stuck here on Sup Forums. Why?

Its a Saturday night and your stuck here on Sup Forums. Why?

No one likes me

Just hacked off what remaining human ties i had on facebook by deactivating it... so for now Sup Forums is my plan "Sup Forums"

its sunday and sunday is the first day of the week so am home

At my GFs house. Shes been boring AF so im 6 beers in, dabbing alone in the garage bumping tubes. God im ready to dump her...

Tunes

I’m stuck at fucking work for 5 more hours

Hoping someone murders someone and makes a thread

also working. i've been here 15 hours. only one more to go. just need to stay awake a little longer.

have nothing to watch or play, if anyone knows of any good shows plz tell me

I'm a beta, tf you think

>pic related

it's been far too long since a Sup Forumsro committed a murder and documented it for us

Currently losing at the game of Life. Even with an impressive starting hand.

I can't even enjoy the thoughts of a gf anymore because women seem wicked these days.

True. Fuck the hookup culture.

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

gf just went to sleep so am here

Taking care of my little bro. Had to get a greyhound trip 700miles to home. Pops is in the hospital stage 4 esophageal cancer+a serious infection. Mom hasn't left the hospital since he was admitted. Visiting every day delivering stuff to mom, visiting dad and making sure he gets good medical care. Honestly I wasn't doing fuckall away from home and was battling serious depression. Coming home has given me so much drive, happiness, confidence, and motivation.

iktf

Lol little bitch

I'm a volunteer firefighter. It takes me awhile to wind down after a call. Sup Forums slows my mind down.

aw that's cute

Fucking women has never been easier but pouring your heart out these days just seem like your asking to be let down.

because this is what i choose to do with my time on earth.

Actually I just got back from playing DND with my friends so I'm not that lonely

Horriblesocial skills and mt gf is working until 4am because we're pooras fuck and cant find any work outside of shit-tier fastfood jobs.

Its all good though. Im working on a comic thats gonna either blow some minds or just blow my ego. Either way its a skill Im learning and its the kind of skill that can potentially change lives for the better.

Which edition and what's the party like?

i laugh at myself sometimes i wonder if anyone else is in on the joke but often times they're not, and that's cool too i like feeling like i have a closer relationship with myself than anyone else, and it helps because im the only one who's been there my whole life and will till the day i die.

Thanks. I try.

Been sick for almost a week have a virus not like nothing just really bad like flu/cold

Reasons.

wow did you just make that for this thread?

Because I want to, what's wrong with that?

well for one it makes you a faggot.

cause my country is a piece of shit with shit people, and the partys is full of shitty music