Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EyitrLKUUJI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ur a faget

Have u ever touched a boob

yeah

Does your head still hurt sometimes?

ya

what kind of gear is that on your handlebars?

phone mount, light switch for the front and rear lights, a button that shuts off the front light when it's pressed so I can flash it manually, and the green button sounds the car horn I have wired up

cool, you like your job?

it's great. Best job I ever had

Pizza delivery?

pretty often yeah. Especially on the weekedends.

worst crash?

Do you like the movie 'Rush'?

So why do you like it? Is the pay good or do you like the exercise?

I'm pretty sure you just like to feel important even though all you do is deliver cold coffee or dry cleaning

ever get your dick sucked as a tip?

What's the pay and hours like?

I work as much or as little as I want as long as I show up for the hours I schedule I'm good.
Pay varies depending on the day of the week and time of day.
I work almost exclusively evenings now and make between 15-20 bucks an hour.

No, never anything like that.

The exercise is good but I mostly like that I don't have coworkers and don't have to be a "team member" at some stupid place.

Sorry I meant the movie 'Premium Rush'

I saw it when it came out.
I love Joseph Gordon-Levitt but I thought the movie was pretty stupid and the villain was awful.

Is it incredibly fast paced as many expect it to be? Also, how in shape must one be to have any shot of success on the job?

courier six?

A film that influenced me a lot as a documentary on youtube called Pedal

youtube.com/watch?v=EyitrLKUUJI

Go Home Courier

It can get pretty crazy but there's no shame in slowing down a bit to catch your breath and get safe. Our time limits are pretty easy to hit so I don't worry.
I wouldn't consider myself to be very in shape but if you want to make a living doing only bike couriering you will need to be prepared to ride 60 or 70 miles daily.
I love riding so it comes easily enough but I can see how others would rather use a car or motorbike.

I'm about as ugly as someone who's taken a bullet to the face.

My uncle is a full time bicycle courier.

Are you familiar with the phrase "mess life"?
Do you smoke marijuana?

dang

yes I know about mess life stuff, I'm not very much into the scene or doing drugs or anything. I just love riding.

I go on group rides sometimes but I usually dip off to go get back to work after a little while.

ah nice nice, it seems nice.
I recently got into riding, I didn't know mess life was about drugs haha, just thought it was a courier inside phrase

good luck with your job and have fun user, you seem to be enjoying it

It's mostly big cities that need couriers, yeah? I don't see myself being a cycle courier, but hell just looking at job listings for delivery men around me they make anywhere between 7-10 more dollars an hour than me, which would be an upgrade.

Why don't you have a proper job?

Try it out. Worst thing that would happpen is you find out you don't like it.

>Why don't you have a proper job?

I would but I lost your mom's number

how much do you guys make? im gonna be taking a gap year, and I wanna know how good the pay is?

Where are you live?

Portland

I'll be honest, I don't have many luxuries.
I mean I can afford everything i need but if I had girlfriend or family or anything like that I would have to be doing something else otherwise it wouldn't be enough.

but if you are a single person with a cheap place to live and are frugal you can make it if you work hard and have a little luck.