OKAY LET US SETTLE THIS ONCE AND FOR ALL

**WHAT** IS THE BEST KANYE WEST ALBUM???

strawpoll.me/14162730
strawpoll.me/14162730
strawpoll.me/14162730

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14162730
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeezus.

>strawpoll.me/14162730
If I see any TLOP votes I will personally track you and gun you down.

I really like it :)

My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy > The College Dropout > Late Registration > Yeezus > Graduation > 808s and Heartbreak > The Life of Pablo

Where's the "none of them because he's a talentless sack of shit" option?

vote for My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy :)

For me, it's The College Dropout. The best Kanye West album.

808s gets no love

Indubitably

They are all bad.

LR > MBDTF > TCD > Grad > 808s > Yeezus > TLOP

I have a better idea. Instead, let's deliberate on the stupidity of the OP.

>he came here, to Sup Forums, to discuss Kanye when there are a litany of other places to do the same thing
>he thinks this rehashed thread that will die before hitting 50 posts will change anyone's mind on Kanye's disco
>he has such a passive interest in music that this constitutes a worthwhile discussion at all
Etc.

Now everyone else gets a turn to shit on OP and explain why he's such a debilitating retard.

His best album is the greatest album of all time in the history of Music; Late Registration

I like that xxx album, too

Nice, but personally I'd switch 808s and Yeezus.

Late Registration > 808s & Heartbreak > The College Dropout > The Life Of Pablo = Yeezus > My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy >>>> Graduation

Late Registration > MBDTF > 808s > College Dropout > Graduation > TLOP > Yeezus

2 1
earth below us

Graduation>Yeezus>808s>Late Registration>MBDTF>The Life of Pablo>The College Dropout

>All these people voting for Yeezus
You guys should neck yourselves

trips

MBDTF>trash>TCD>LR>double trash>Graduation>double double trash>TLOP>triple trash>808s>Yeezus

Please feel welcome to try

unironically would've voted for WTT if it were there. I'm probably the only one on this board who thinks that. It's lush af

Yeezus is the Sup Forums patrician choice.

>MBDTF and Yeezus at the top
Sup Forums confirmed good taste after all

>Debilitating retard
>Being a Tripfag
All Tripfaggots are obnoxious attention seeking shitlords, but for some reason Sup Forums's tripfags hit a whole new level of uselessness all you kids do is comment your pointless opinions and berate everyone who posts here that contrast with your opinion who might I add are posting the right way, then you get defensive when we tell you to fuck off.

>3 graduation cucks

Let's laugh at them.

This poll really says a lot. MBDTF is the certified pleb, or at least "safe" pick, Yeezus is the certified contrarian pick, and the others are well-rounded, near-equally beloved albums for patricians.

>808s that low down
Brainlets

Ok you are literally a retard if you don't think late registration is his best

If young metro don't trust ya, I'm gonna shoot ya

The question isn't "WHAT is the best Kanye album", but "WHO is the best Kanye album"

>If young metro don't trust you I'm gon shoot you
fixed

Since we're doing this now, I'mma get assblasted for this
LR > 808's > MBDTF > TCD > Graduation > TLOP > Yeezus
Hard to pick between 808's and MBDTF, but I listen to 808's more. Nice to see people actually saying Late Registration, at least in the thread anyways.
Agreed

>Graduation dead last
Fuck you.

it's his worst

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Kanye West. The lyricism is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of Thermopylaen history most of the lyrics will go over a typical listener's head. There's also Kanye’s egotistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his giftedness - his personal philosophy draws heavily from himself, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of his lyrics, to realize that they're not just witty- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Kanye truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the complexity of Yeezy’s existencial catchphrase “You left your fridge open, somebody just took a sandwich,” which itself is a cryptic reference to a French ass restaurant. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Kanye’s genius unfolds itself on their music players. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Dropout Bear tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 300 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

graduation is his most pop, stadium oriented album. Simplified lyrically and production wise.

MBDTF is by any agreeable objective measurements to be Kanye's masterpiece. The construction of beats lyric and overall story that propagates throughout the project is brilliant.

However as many other Sup Forumstants with god taste know, his best on an intangible level is Yeezus. you can't argue its his most objectively good album but its definitely his best work