b-baka

Lol now post the funny banana xDD

da wae

brada dis is da wae to da devil

m-m-m-m-m-my sphaget

stop being a meme smasher lol >.

forsen fucking died for this

niggers da wae

Come on, you have no idea what you're talking about. You're saying a racists video game spamming like habbo hotel is TOTALLY UNRELATED TO Sup Forums STYLE FUCKERY, and is more akin to the normie memes like the Narwhal bacons at midnight?

You truly have become the The Newfag.

where's da queen?

whos dat

i think the line where it seperates is when kids think it funny and then they put it on shirts

lol fuck you I was in the trenches of Habbo and this is totally different because I was 14 then and I'm almost 30 now and Sup Forums should grow with me....oh

reddit fag REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

admit it Sup Forums, this is EXACTLY our humor if it came from Sup Forums.

BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH

that's what pol is for

>I was 14 then and I'm almost 30 now and Sup Forums

So if this is a meme, is a millhouse a meme too ?

no Sup Forums is for dumbasses that think acting racist is edgy

and you're right I should not be here. And I don't really contribute. It's like checking in on an old gf's facebook. one day you'll get it