Amerifag here. You have 10 seconds to convince me that celcius is better than farenheit

Amerifag here. You have 10 seconds to convince me that celcius is better than farenheit.

Also Amerifag. 0 is freezing, 100 is boiling. Your move.

Farenheit is way more applicable. If you go outside, 30 is cold as fuck, and 100 is hot as fuck.

unless you're at altitude.

in which case the scale no longer applies.

With celsius you automatically weigh 30 kgs less and increase your cultural level by 75%

Good point.

Works with Celsius too once you're used to it. 0 is cold as fuck, 40 is hot as fuck.

Culture meaning chances of getting raped by a sandnigger?

same goes for fahrenheit, but it's still far more useful to have a 0-100 scale at ~1 atm for fresh water than whatever the fuck murica has for salt water

fuck out of here with that weak shit

What about all of the temps in between? The temperature shouldn't have decimals in it, faggot.

Because it is related to Kelvin and water, while the zero point of fahrenheit is determined by a mixture of ice, water and ammonium chloride, which is just fucking retarded like you OP.

That's always better than being raped or shot by niggers, mexifags and rednecks

We don't usually worry about that because the niggers kill each other over here.

It ain't rocket science. You figure out pretty quick shit like "10 C is chilly" and "20 C is comfy"

Oh thanks mr hitler you've illuminated my path and from now on I know what I should think

really? in what way is it more useful? does the rest of the world have a hard time remembering numbers that aren't zero and one hundred?

because niggers

Yes. We're too busy burning fossil feuls and making medical breakthroughs while all of Europe is trying to become Africa.

>same goes for fahrenheit

difference being that Fahrenheit doesn't base 0-100 on the boiling/freezing point of fresh water, Celsius does.

Yes, actually. Because there's no real logical relation within modern context to use the Fahrenheit scale. Using a 0-100 scale or 0-1000 scale for everything makes it easy to work with. Which is why murican scientists don't use the retarded imperial measurements.

Fahrenheit is still based on the boiling/freezing point of water, those numbers just happen to be 32 and 212 instead of 0 and 100 (because the original basis was fucking retarded)

So your argument is: Since it's already fucked, it doesn't matter if it gets more fucked?

this

The temperature for farenheit goes up im smaller increments though, so it is easier to have a more exact temp.

Scientific measurements are not limited to integers. Nor should they be if you need precision.

Ffs it's just a number. Stupid americans, always have to prove they are supperior

You're the faggot that convinced me.

No. Conservative Eurofags will always be better than American Libtards.

Well, that's true, but what does that have to do with temperature scales.

It was a reply to another post. I don't know where it went.

I think Farenheit sounds more appealing and fitting to the temperature range, but would not be crushed if it changed.
I draw the line at KPH though. Grams and meters are alright I suppose