What's your confession, Sup Forums? I steal bras and panties from my female friends to jack off into...

What's your confession, Sup Forums? I steal bras and panties from my female friends to jack off into. Just stole this pair from my friends girlfriend who I've wanted to fuck for years.

My mums

Yeah? Does she have big tits?

No not really
I guess her breast size is about a C

Do you try to sneak glances down her top when she isn't looking?

Don’t u hate it when u find they have dull boring grey panties. Great finding hot little pink ones

Let’s see them covered in cum.

>Don’t u hate it when u find they have dull boring grey panties. Great finding hot little pink ones

No dude they use the grey ones more and they smell better than the pink ones

It's less about the actual clothing item for me and more that I have something of theirs without their knowing. I fantasize about forcing her on her knees and face fucking her

Lacey, frilly panties are really nice. Even regular cotton panties with decorative prints can be fun.

I lick my wife’s asshole.

You sure you don't like thinking about holding that tiny thin strip of fabric she keeps between her legs all day to keep people from seeing her private parts?

Haha yeah, I mainly want to fuck her throat on camera and cover her face in cum while she cries

I do the same thing. This is just a fraction of what I have. And I actually just stole two more from a neighbor.

My favorite is a black bra I stole from one of my good friends. She has massive tits and I would love to slide my cock between them while she's passed out

Did you purposely steal the most boring pair you could find?

Would you like to see what I have and who's I've taken from/been given from? I can take pics now.

I didn't have much time so I had to reach in her hamper quick and grab a pair

Yes

That's what's hot about it. first off, the expensive sexy stuff isn't being stolen, so if you weren't seen, there's no suspicion. Secondly, those are the most personal pairs. They get the most use. I don't like any gross shit, but just a used common pair from someone is pretty hot.

Exactly, ya gotta know what not to take

Ok keep the thread alive long enough for me to get at least 2 going.

Happosai

Black bra I stole from my friend showing numerous loads

Jerked off into hers and put back for her to wear. Took some others.

Sad day, my lens fogged up on the camera (it's very humid in my room). But here's one pic. These are all my girlfriends. She's given me like 90% of these. My camera should be ok in a sec and I'll take more.

Got any more pics of her?

She's a little big. Was still surprised by how big herpanties were..

I love thick girls. Got any downblouse of her?

I have stolen many pairs from my grandma, mom and sister. But they've also given me plenty of pairs too (it's complicated).

Not a panty stealer or sniffer but I had a thing with a friend's wife where she'd use the bathroom while I was there and then tell me "I left something in the bathroom for you". It was always a pair of panties on top of the laundry that she'd rubbed her pussy onto. I came in those maybe a dozen times. Never fucked her. This was our outlet for some reason.

Please go on

I've also taken pairs from neighbors, friends, and people at my grandmas apartment. Sometimes people leave them in there for taking (people put free stuff and clothes on the laundry room counter). I don't have any from anyone under 18, and I wouldn't have anything in my possession that is from someone younger than 10 I suppose (It's not like that though, I just love collecting panties).

when i'm home first from work and no ones around i sneak into my sisters room and take a few of her slips.
I then go to omegle and look for male/female that want to watch me wear them and edging while sending me nude pics of hot girls (i love seing random pics i dont know, especially of there is one thats super hot)
I also wear different ones and pose in them if requested

OP is Arnold Layne.

Make requests now perhaps?

Now I know who to look for when I wanna masturbate in panties on cam with someone else.

No man. Sorry.

Meh, I used to do this. Hell I even stole a pair of panties from my high school teacher and nutted all in them. At this point I'd only do this if I needed to jack in that very moment.

I'm masturbating with my grandmas panties right now.

I like to get my dog to fuck my wife, then fuck her after as she screams "harder! Deeper!"

This. Thongs or really lacy thin ones. Usually the smaller the pair of underwear, the more its soaking up her pussy juice/smell. Thongs practically fill up the room as soon as she takes them off

Sometimes I steal my gf's favorite bras and panties, and hide them around the house. When I tell her I found one, I make sure to put it somewhere that she has to bend over, and I wait. When she bends over to pick them up, I pull her pants down and make deep grunting noises while I touch her. She gets surprised, turns around and gives me a death stare. I grunt one more time before I go to my mancave and jerk off.

I'm so glad there's a panty thievery thread. I love you guys

not alone at home right now so i can't
too scared i'll get caught
lemme see tho if i still have a pic saved somewhere to give you an idea

not alone at home right now so i can't
too scared i'll get caught
lemme see tho if i still have a pic saved somewhere to give you an idea

We should have one daily. I need to hit up my fellow pantie thieves.

Very much so agreed

pic related, i usually find around 5 fresh ones in her drawer
rest is in loundry or some shit

My work schedule would allow me to post on around 8 this morning, and 5-the rest of the. So I'll make one sometime then. I'm this guy but my inner camera lens fogged up because I sleep close to the laundry room and it gets humid. So I will probs have to wait till at least 8 to take more. In the mean time, I did find an old pic. These two pair (and two others), i tricked a lady on craigslist into sending me for cash (she never got a dime). One was heavily peed on by her, but after the first fap with them I washed em'

Jesus. 2018 and all that internets around and still stealing panties.

I wonder how you look IRL, neckbeards.

aye, get to postin'

I go to the local thrift stores and the good will to find a lot of my panties. The Goodwill is a gamble for used stuff, but I have found one there. I have found cum stains on a pair from the goodwill, but mostly the used ones come from one of the more run down thrift stores that just don't care what they get in. A lot of them are unstained, but look and feel old and worn. I love it because the owner/checkout lady rings me up every time. I wanna ask her to sell me panties, but I know she'll disagree and kick me out of the store.

you summed it it up with the term "neckbeard"

Pretty normal. I have a job and a life. A lot of us do. Because you never suspect the normal guys.

Do you kill people too?? I literally just had a conversation with my housemates that serial killers are the "normal" people that you would never expect.

Nah. I'm too intelligent to be a serial killer. They say in reality, those mother fuckers are stupid as shit, and always have a weird back ground or childhood arrests.

you mean you don't?

shiiiit nigga, I don't think I could. and for that I don't wanna try........ what if I enjoyed it? I'd never be able to live life again.

If I have a day off and my girlfriend is going to work she usually throws me her latest pair of used knickers and says ''entertain yourself" or something similar lol. It's not a particular thing of mine but I kind of get where you fellas are coming from.

Well where the fuck is you're image of your gf's "knickers" (stupid fucking name)

does anyone wanna fap with me while we wear panties on cam, or talk about it further with me later?

I've stolen panties and tricked my ex into wearing them

my peen is too small to share on cam. (too many social anxieties).... maybe I should start a micro thread

Nice. Could you spread them out a but so I can see em' better? At least the pink, brown, and heart pair.

plus I got a case of whiskey dick

Literally everybody in England calls them knickers. Don't make out like I've made up a word..

I like that though. As long as you have panties were golden. But if it really bothers you then no skin of my back.

Everyone in England is a stupid fuck for calling em knickers, you included! Show your gf wearing said """""knickers""""""

sauce on webm?

if you really like it, I might share pics. But I don't have a web cam so it wouldn't be live :/

I have a fetish for panties from 18+ girls who have kept panties from middle and high school. The website pantie deal and sofia grey have plenty of ads from girls for these types of things specifically, but you actually have to pay for the ability to buy, and that's shifty.

I'm unprepared for this level of aggression at half nine on a Sunday morning. I'm eating my crunchy nut cornflakes, sir.

Fancy a cornetto?

I got caught with them and had to throw them out but I have some pics of her in them.

Well could we share pics of each others panties? If you wanna wear, you don't have to expose your dick.

Kind of.

dick pic please

Maybe a pint then mate? Fancy a pint?

samefag

Aye you know what, my aggression was unwarranted. I'ts 2 am here and I'm drunk af. Enjoy your cornflakes and I'm sorry

Bit early for that, old chap. We're not over the yard arm yet.
Your apology is accepted and appreciated. My cornflake enjoyment will resume.

Holy shit NEGATORY BRO! If I had left my house mates room 2 min later I would have been caught red handed. She just fucking came home. Maybe another time, you may even get to see the gem that is my tiny cock.

Sister’s all the time

This is the first time in a long time that I've decided to stay up on a work night for a Sup Forums thread. I own quite a few panties, and I dare say I might have an obsession.

Do you have any pics? What kind does she wear anyhow?

and you havent made an image submission??? what's your problem?

That's all I've got

guess I'm gay cuz I nutted

I'm back. Here's most of my grandmas panties and one of her bras. As a bonus, my favorite pair. The camo ones. I stole them from my last neighbor.

I would have let you nut on my ass or my penis.

If only mufucka

My girlfriend got me into wearing panties.

We just like cute undies.

If you staying up is such an occasion, could you grace me with a new pic and one of your pairs of panties?

Would you kindly turn around for me?

I posted some of my pictures in the trap thread. I'm running out of content pretty quick.

Some I got from my grandma's apartment's laundry room. But the purple thong is from the mom of some dude I had sex with on craigslist (we wore her panties and jerked each other off on her bed)

Great ass! I'm searching frantically to try and find that thread but I can't find it!