twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the searchers

iconic shot

also filed under "scenes women will never understand," even if they pretend to
youtube.com/watch?v=U5tJKzj6k_Q

but this the the best OP

Same actor, different movie.

>tfw you realize you made the wrong decision

quirky, intelligent, with a nihilistic sense of humour.

OP still best so far

step it up plebs

why the fuck is ben so overrated when casey is the superior affleck?

>not even the best ending shot in the trilogy

Can't argue with this trips

>casey afflecks mug is the best
>le assasination meme

Is the best ITT

Come on faggots you know it can't be beaten

This movie is awful and you're a faggot

>focuses on the actor, not the character
>calling one of the greatest films of it's year a meme

this is how i know you're pure pleb

Are you a dip for thinking thats special?

As masterful as you think it is, its entirely overrated. Most mediocre things are here

Quite literally the best ending scene ever created.

>continues to prove my point

thanks i guess

>continuing to prove mine

on par with OP

>inb4 salty plebposter calls Oil! a meme

Wow you fags are actually fucking terrible at this, aren't you. How has no one posted this shit yet.

Oh look another mediocre shitfest. This time by thee mediocre man himself PTA

Even Refn apologists admit these parts of the movie were shit.

Good taste

This. But you will get shit for this. You're entirely correct. PTA has to be Refn, Korine, Nolan tier babble

>last scene in the movie is a pile of shit

Really makes you think

I came here to post this.

best vietnam war movie

Look maybe I can agree with Refn and Korine but why would you so obviously bait me by putting Nolan in the same list. Nolan is babby's first A E S T H E T I C director. Refn, Korine and PTA do it wayyy better. Also fucking kill yourself, Boogie Nights is incredible.

"Vietnam war"

I thought this was pretty much the consensus now

Oh yeah. I forgot about this one. So subtle.

youtube.com/watch?v=n5vZH7Tm-DQ

BRWEEEEEEEEEEE
BRWEEEEEEEEEEE

lol is this you

as much as i like some of the others, this is the correct answer

>Look maybe I can agree with Refn and Korine
okay

>but why would you so obviously bait me by putting Nolan in the same list
you got me I'm sorry, after I posted I thought Malick would have been better

>Refn, Korine and PTA do it wayyy better.
not the former 'Look maybe I can agree with Refn and Korine'

>Also fucking kill yourself, Boogie Nights is incredible.
I just didnt like boogie nights senpai :-| sue me

This would've been better if they stopped the shot while they were still smiling. When it kept going it just made it look like Hoffmans character was having one of those Gob Bluth moments thinking to himself "I've made a terrible mistake"

no
this was

but he did

That's the whole point

lol i think you made a terrible mistake coming to this board, friend

If that's the point then I'd respect it more, and find it pretty funny.

That's the thing with movies sometimes that's kinda annoying is you can't tell if the director purposely does stuff like that or if he just accidentally did it and just took credit for wanting it to look like that.

Cause I remember hearing that it was suppose to end with them smiling but the director forgot to tell cut or some shit and just liked seeing their reactions after.

It's this one and it's literally the most perfect final scene I have ever seen in any movie

>posting the most cgi heavy shot from a series whose practical effects are far and away better than its cgi

I watched this in a packed theater and the reaction was incredible. I don't think I'll ever experience something like it again.

You weren't there, Daniel. You don't know man.

This shot made the whole film for me

I watched it in a packed theater too

YOU GET THE JOKE, YAYYYYYY

..on a serious note you may be autistic. Or just a sad bitter fuck. Either way fuck you.

I think you missed the point of the whole movie m8.

Is that Gone Baby Gone? Tell us the title of the movie you hipster trash.

This right here.

>he didn't know

THE ASSASSINATION OF JESSE JAMES YOU RUDE ASSHOLE OF A FUCK. IF YOU DON'T KNOW IT WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU EVEN DOING HERE. IT IS LITERALLY THE FIRST FILM YOU WATCH IN ANY HIGH SCHOOL FILM ANALYSIS CLASS. OH WAIT UNDERAGE BAN INCOMING.

most people are posting genuine images, but then we get retarded faggots like you who pull the "I was only ironically being retarded guys, I got you!"

i understood the movie. It's the fact on how I heard the ending was made. It was meant for them to be smiling but the director apparently just left the camera going just to keep watching them. He didn't tell the actors on how to act after smiling so how would they know to purposely look a certain way for the director to want to show us on what's going their minds.

It's like you paint a good picture and then accidentally knocked over more paint over it and then made it look more beautiful on accident, and try to claim you meant to do that

"THERE'S NO ROOM FOR HUMOR IN THE WORLD BECAUSE I CAN'T UNDERSTAND IT"

Literal textbook symptom of autism. I'm sorry but please check yourself and do some self reflection. What negative impact did that picture have on your life? Be honest because most likely none. You care about this shit but you probably don't give a fuck about the half million congolese teenagers and children dying of starvation and mercury poisoning simultaneously in the copper belt to fund your consumerist lifestyle. Fucking asshole is the word for you. Sorry if I'm being too real but wake the fuck up.Then again if you actually are autistic I am sorry and it isn't your fault because you literally lack the mental faculty for this type of thought.

those are great

you look tired user kek

>tfw you hear the song just by seeing the picture

This film is amazing

idk what that image means lol. Is it a "yes finally" or "this nigga is crazy but I won't say anything otherwise he will just continue being crazier"

someone fucking enlighten me

youtube.com/watch?v=grGiq0yTaj4

Wish he went back to doing these smaller European films

it's the "PROMOTIONS" image but the guy who posted it used it wrong because he is a newfag

This was about the demographic shift in France right? I didn't get it the first time but at last I finally see.

OK, OP. This one.
Prove me wrong.
Go on, I'll wait.

You faggots literally can't.

Y'all have shit tastes, but okay.

Yeah. Literally. Congratulations you discovered subjectivity today. When is your 13th birthday anyways?

Ok I'll stop assing around now. I fucking love that movie. That ending scene is low key slavery shit btw which is why its actually kinda deep.

The Quiet Earth.