Prove you're white

grammarly.com/blog/can-you-correct-these-16-basic-grammar-mistakes/

>You have done exceptionally well on this tricky grammar quiz. You've scored the highest possible score -- which puts you in the top 1% of all quiz takers. Based on our assessment, you have a natural gift of dissecting language and terminology, and a phenomenal understanding of grammatical structure. Your reading comprehension is remarkably impressive as well! Congrats, you're an absolute grammar genius!
anything else is not white

>anglos
>white

Just take a look at brits on holiday in Spain and you will see that anglos is the most sunburned people.

You have done exceptionally well on this tricky grammar quiz. You've scored the highest possible score -- which puts you in the top 1% of all quiz takers. Based on our assessment, you have a natural gift of dissecting language and terminology, and a phenomenal understanding of grammatical structure. Your reading comprehension is remarkably impressive as well! Congrats, you're an absolute grammar genius!

Want to try more awesome quizzes? Visi

easy as fuck

a+ les gens

I knew balts are white.

I let my wife fuck other men.

I'm in bed next to my sleeping Korean gf.

Same.

I'm white because all of my food consists of meat in potatoes or potatoes in meat.

grammar newbe

Post pics

I scored the highest possible score as well. But I'm no grammar genius... half of my answers were practically guesses.

Oh hey, look. I'm in the 1%

t. Brooklyn born nigger

I'm at work right now that requires a 4 year degree
I know my father and he loves me
I have no criminal record

I can tell. Your first "sentence" is a fragment.

the test gives an A image for anything that isn't the top score. they were too inclusive or too lazy to give other images

only the text matters

got the same

brazil is white Sup Forums btfo

>You have done exceptionally well on this tricky grammar quiz. You've scored the highest possible score -- which puts you in the top 1% of all quiz takers. Based on our assessment, you have a natural gift of dissecting language and terminology, and a phenomenal understanding of grammatical structure. Your reading comprehension is remarkably impressive as well! Congrats, you're an absolute grammar genius!

wow how come all of Sup Forums is the 1%

>Prove you're white

Done

I am the canada from syria test is too easy for arab whites

>grammar genius
Awww I hoped they would have been funny with it. Grammar Nazi, Phonic Hitler, or something.

AYO CRACKAH MUHHFUGGA BITCHASS NIGGUHHHR WE WUZ GENIYUSS N SHIIET DAS RAYCISS

Your test doesn't work

That test was easy.

The problem is that people that don't care about grammar, and are making these kind of mistakes, aren't visiting sites like grammarly.com.

haven't been to southern spain have you?

My son knows who I am.

I can tell you're autistic.

You a white nigger the. There are three kinds: Uncle tom niggers who live in the suburbs and eat turkey on rye for lunch with Pam at the office, anime niggers who are neet and play magic the gathering with pastry white kids, and ghetto niggers whom we refer to in common vernacular as niggers. You're not a real black person; you're essentially a white guy with a bad tan.

He's from Mexico, he's about as white as your average Hungarian gypsy.

Were these supposed to be hard or just out of reach of the millennial population?

Finest mongol genes in all of Europe!

I can tell your wife's son will never love you.

You have done exceptionally well on this tricky grammar quiz. You've scored the highest possible score -- which puts you in the top 1% of all quiz takers. Based on our assessment, you have a natural gift of dissecting language and terminology, and a phenomenal understanding of grammatical structure. Your reading comprehension is remarkably impressive as well! Congrats, you're an absolute grammar genius!

>I'm a mexican-american high school drop out
can I be white tho

Feels white, man.

I knew it. I'm white.

nice to know that autism extends into grammar skills

I can tell you associate with the standard patriarchal family dichotomy pervasive in this disgusting oppressive society, you cis WHITE MALE

Anti-Anglo shills please go.

Aryans and Anglos are white brothers who should be fighting shoulder to shoulder, not amongst ourselves.

This

If everyone is scoring perfect, how can we all be in the top 1%?

I'm so glad I have the education of a first grader desu

It gives A+ to all tests, doesn't it?

I fap to little girls

2ez

I didnt even have any idea in 2 questions and didnt understand one question, yet I got A+?! Uhhhhh, k.

I'm pretty sure I was correct on at least 15 of them.
desu I'd trade some of my english skills to improve either my russian or german

We've been duped

Yes, you're white if you recognize that. Congrats, you're white.

>shit you learn by 5th grade: the test

After getting an "A+", I tried giving a wrong answer every time and got a regular "A".

>You did okay but you didn't quite try your best. The questions aren't that hard if you take a look at all the options available. You can do really well. Go back one more time and try your best!

Fucking coddling. Make tests great again.

Not a neekeri

Is this supposed to be hard?

>You have done exceptionally well on this tricky grammar quiz. You've scored the highest possible score -- which puts you in the top 1% of all quiz takers
wow at least I'm the 1% in something
1/10 made me click

Not that hard

Holy shit I got 90%!
I haven't even been in any English speaking country.

Probably because you can't get below A.

I chose wrong answers on purpose and got A anyway.

White af senpai

:^)

I'm so white that sometimes I don't know what to do with my arms when I'm walking

man the brits are white as snow. they are so god damn pale they even put scandis to shame

it could be that we tan ourselves a bit smarter

>A+
Feels John Goodman.

>Possible scores are A and A+
>doesn't give you a breakdown at the end of which questions you got right/wrong

What a shitty test.

>Prove you're white

I have four muslim refugees staying with my family.
Well, with my wife and children, I mean, since I am currently at a hotel.
No room for all of us at home, and I am closer to the office that way, so I can stay up working till later.

I got a A+ not two bad for someone whom only done 2yrs of high school

Master race white Aryan American present.

>not white
> Sup Forumsfags BTFO

This is what you get by answering everything incorrectly.

>You did okay

Nigger no I didn't

the question that had "alot allot a lot" bothers me. "alot" is still considered wrong, so why have two wrong answers, unless they think "alot" is correct now.

Allot is a word, a lot is a phrase, alot doesn't exist.

>whom only done

HA AHAHAH AHAHA A SHUT THE FUCK UP

seriously. that's embarrassing from the continent of bantz.

>Allot is a word, a lot is a phrase, alot doesn't exist.

oh fuck. I know that, but at the time I forgot. oh well, so much for my A+.

allot is a word you dumb fuck.

"master race" kek

kek, im basically the guy who got to pick his character last and all that was left was nigger. but i glued an elve suit on

yes. my A+ was earned fraudulently. but I'm white, so I get a pass.

K.

>Which of these implies a possibility?
>Might
>May
FUCKING BOTH OF THEM, YOU FUCKING HACK.

lol you're as stupid as I am.

Not unless you scored perfectly.
I just answered "may," since why the fuck not.

"It might rain tomorrow," is a grammatically correct statement that implies "possibility."

I always pick kuudere in Tactical Waifu. Magic the Gathering is for nerds

sup emilio?

Fuck yea, A+.

There were like, maybe two that always trip me up, such as the principal-principle distinction, but it seems that I remembered correctly.

>principal-principle distinction

That's easy though. Just remember, the princiPAL is your pal.

My teacher told me that the principal of the school is spelled that way because he's supposed to be your "pal". I hate that that's how I still remembered it to this day.

>I just answered "may," since why the fuck not.

wait. are you seriously claiming that you knew the correct answer and you put the wrong one on purpose.

riiiiiiiiiiight.

you're stupider than I am.

Gotta, admit OP

Your pretty good.

Nigguh Please!

>I hate that that's how I still remembered it to this day.

what's wrong with that?

on the other hand, people who mix up accept and except need to be eliminated. along with those who confuse compliment and complement.

as for loose, goddamn.

and stalagtites hang from the top. GET IT?

Oh my God, you fucking mong. No.

>It may rain tomorrow.
>It might rain tomorrow.
These are both fucking correct.

>You're stupider than I am.
Doubtful.

Whitest mongol you'll ever know.

I detest the degeneration of English.

мoля ce тoвa дa e бeйт.

It was easy as shit. And if I may be autistic, it has nothing to do with grammar and everything to do with spelling.

>>It may rain tomorrow.

technically, only mother nature should say that, as it is giving permission for it to rain.

White as clouds

ez

Might is something that is unlikely to happen but could

May is something that is likely to happen but could not

Christ that was eaay