I truly don't give a fuck about this broad. Every 7th reply I'll post

I truly don't give a fuck about this broad. Every 7th reply I'll post

What’s the context here?

We're fucking behind her beta fiancee's back, she feelsbadman and wants to wait to fuck again until after he's at work

I want to tongue punch your fart box while you give me a golden shower.

Filler

I want to try pegging while wearing your husband clothes.

Whats so important about monday?

filllller

Allo, my name's ninoooo

fuck

I hear it's amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flapjaw space with a tuning fork does a raw blink on Hari Kiri rock.
I NEED SCISSORS.

That's so fkn badass that you don't care about stuff

My idea of penis enlargement is having little girls hold my cock. That way, it makes my average dick look bigger! Neat!

Can I insert a large root vegetable in your ass?

Have you ever seen Boku No Pico?

You tards.

Romans 1:25-32 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen. 26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature 27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet. 28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient; 29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers, 30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, 31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful: 32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

1 Corinthians 6:9-10 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, 10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

I fantasize about your husband fucking me while you piss over both of us.

reroll

Jamie Hyneman from Mythbusters ripped off my foreskin and ate it standing in the doorway of my room.

I want boipucci

I wanted to comment about another story where a couple was only married a month before she left and met with another guy all because he didn't put her first what is wrong with having friends. And also to say he didn't take care off her yet again Women wanted independence but then this is this woman who wants to be taken cared off what about getting off her butt and doing it herself instead off relying on others. Just imagine if there was 1890's rules in today's worked where women where not even treated the same as men. But the problem was for her he did 2 off 5 lists she said he had a ring and got a job. At least he made the changes she didn't she showed how lazy she was and reason why people should shouted this is not 1890's anymore this 2013

IMO 639755084327 you can get naked by this cunt.

Really first Leprachaun nows this mess. And people wonder why I never come to visit this is a damn shame Mobile get it together pronounce your words it isn't that hard to do. You are getting made fun of and dont even realize it. Jerry Springer of all shows come on man!

We wouldn't have to wait till Monday if you could satisfy me better when we do fuck, just so you know.

Why haven’t we fucked yet?

what this guy said

I want you to have my baby.

We could wait. But really, let's just fuck anyway. You've already done it once [Or replace once with how many times you guys have fucked. If a lot, say 'a lot'].

Leave your cuck hubby and start a new with me

i like to rape you

Monday might not work for me, actually. I'm not interested in your dried up pussy anyway.

Just swallow my muck then we fuck like dirty whores.

kek

Let me fling a poop shard into your eye hole

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills.

I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words.

You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands.

Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue.

But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it.

You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

I hope you get raped and killed

I have been fucking your husband behind your back. While I pound his ass I describe in graphic detail how I fuck you.

What are your thoughts on bestiality?

Y'all niggas too fast

your mouth would feel nice around my dick

Sorry that last message was for my sister

Kek has to use this one first; she really has been raped in the past

i cant stop fantasizing about your fiancees cock. i wish we could have a threesome if it wouldn't make things weird

Look it's not me it's you

I hate niggers and jews, now come over right now bitch and fart on my albanian ass

Sorry last 2 messages were meant for my mom.

Oops! Sorry, those last texts weren't for you

Niggers tongue my anus

I have AIDS

If I freeze one of my shits solid can I fuck you with it?

Your mom gay

Jokes aside I'm in love with you. Do you feel the same?

This

Lol this

filling in the gaps

i wan sum fuk

Eat my fuck hole you filthy animal

How would you feel having a threesome with my mom and sister while I filmed it?

This is dinner ;)
Wanna join?

You dummies were supposed to get free nudes, yet you're ruining your chance lol

Open bob and vagin

yo once I accidentally got my girlfriend pregnant and she wanted to keep it but you know I ain't paying no child support so I stomped her belly flat

the lolz are better

Winrar!

Who is Mark?

amazing! ! I musta watched when I was your man about 100 times! ! u are phenomenal! !!!

say
"Help me, the internet is holding me hostage and telling me what to say"

Send me pictures of your fucking tits, whore

FUCK MONDAY WE ARE FUCKING DOING IT NOW BITCH

Herro dis is the North Korean Hacker agency and we rape ur buttho weal hard no lewb

kek

me pee pee poo poo in you you

FUCK

checked

i'm sorry about being mean to you hunnybuns hehe ;) you know i love being in your beautiful warm pussy and caressing you with my massive cock, youd rather me then your small dicked fiancee right? xx

>Trips
you gotta

Did you know the average female pelican has at least 4 homosexual relationships?
I guess what I'm trying to say is that I'm actually gay Molly.

dis is china hacker armee we give u special soy sauce in your won ton for free succy succy md love you long time let me pee and poo poo in mouth

dubs

Hahaha sorry just playin! now send nipple

Im sorry im suiuuper wasted right noe cant we just swap nudies

I'm going to pound every dry orifice in your dirty whore body until my seed impregnates you.

you like?

>mfw you summer children think this is real still

Just tried crack for first time with bath salts. I want to eat your face.

"Either one is fingering licking good"

I've being fucked by your husband behind your back. His cock inside me is better than your dried up pussy will ever be.

I can’t live with what I did to that little girl. You can find most of her body buried in the garden

FUCK YOUR SHIT

I want you, your limp-dicked fiancee, and my sidewhore to have a filthy orgy. I want, no- I NEED you to be my cum dumpster as your cuckold husband watches me fuck you so viciously you'll wish you got raped instead. that's right you bitch, i fucking love you