202 - 518 - 7399 Landline, Verizon Washington DC Inc
202 -907 - 4506 Mobile, Sprint Spectrum

Emails-
ajit.pai @verizon.com
ajitvpai @gmail.com
ajit.pai @fcc.gov
dublintown @hotmail.com

Other urls found in this thread:

fastcompany.com/40509146/want-to-guarantee-net-neutrality-join-peer-to-peer-community-run-internet
arstechnica.com/information-technology/2016/11/spacex-plans-worldwide-satellite-internet-with-low-latency-gigabit-speed/
techknowledge.center/blog/2014/09/netflix-secretly-holds-subscribers-hostage-to-gain-favorable-fcc-internet-regulations/
ecfsapi.fcc.gov/file/7521825167.pdf
streamingmediablog.com/2014/02/media-botching-coverage-netflix-comcast-deal-getting-basics-wrong.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

thank you user. really

Name- Janine Ann Vanlancker
AGE- 42
DOB- February 10, 1975
Home Address- 4868 Old Dominion Dr. Arlington, Virginia
Spouse - Ajit Varadaraj Pai
Jobs- Allergist (George Washington University Medical Faculty Association) Van Lancker Janine Md
Phone #- 330- 757- 0212 Landline, Ameritech Ohio (AT&T Ohio)
Carrier Location, Youngstown, Ohio

Emails-
jlancker @gwdocs.com
janine402 @comcast.com
janinevanlancker @msn.com
jvanlancker @aol.com

Aliases- Janine Van Lancker, Janine Oene Van, Janine V Lancker, Janine Van Janine, Janine Kras], Janine Oene, Janine A Van Lancker, Janine Van Van Niekerk

Facebook- /janine.vanlancker
Twitter- /vanlanckerj
Flicker- /janinevanoene
Flicker- /jvanlancker

Relatives-
Ajit Varadaraj Pai
Robert R Vanlancker
Robert John Vanlancker
Robert J Vanlancker
Mary Ann Vanlancker

Posting this shit got me banned for a month

i kinda feel like a hacker now
thanks user

now i just gotta figure what to do with these informations

/O/sama

Already wrote him a thank you letter and wished the best for his family. This is useless information op

Just keep sharing it. Until some madman decides to visit ajit

Anyone who unironically thinks net neutrality is good, knows next to nothing about network management.

I agree. Glad net neutrality got killed, it was shit.

Manslaughter faggto

Same.

I'm a systems engineer at an ISP. You, sir(samefag), are retarded.

Explain please?

Gonna delete this post before it gets me fucking banned.

Sorry for ruining your fun, fags.

I think the best part is that almost no one challenges such a claim because they know it's true. There's 2 sides to every truth and the faggot masses barely know one.

All of this is VERY public information, idk how you think this will impact anything

what does network management have to do with NN?

Tooo late faggot

>not seeing anything wrong with a guy who used to work at Verizon taking over the FCC and killing NN.

Nevermind. Mods are fags, let this post stay up.

Why don't you explain what you think is gonna happen?

>no one challenges such a claim because they know it's true
no, it's because this literally contributes nothing. So there's nowhere to go from that point. It's literally saying "I agree to this statement". What is there to argue? That they don't agree?

>inb4 this dude is just an ISP shill

Im back tracing his IP as we speak.. internet police need to know!

>hgglsppphshhgrgl I just can't stop sucking corporate cocks

Explain your point of view or be regarded as a fuckwit that can't handle criticism, you nigger

also
>check em'

>implying that NN did as much good as you think it did

Net Neutrality didn't work as everyone thinks it did, internet fast lanes are part of the norm, and as a result inspire innovation.

check'd

Fucking phoneposter, of course. You probably don't even own a desktop. Anyway, nothing is going to happen.

Net Neutrality isn't going anywhere. Those billion dollar companies(e.g. Google, Facebook, etc.) have been lobbying against the repeal. Not only that, but countless lawsuits are in place, and organizations such as the EFF are working their asses off as well. The lobbying alone is enough. NN isn't going anywhere.

>Implying that the impacts of the NN repeal would be instantaneously apparent

If companies want to screw millions, they have to do it slowly if they want people to simply accept it

>fast lanes are part of the norm
please elaborate
>inspire innovation
How?

>no one knows shit about network management

Imagine being able to read.

I think you're trolling.

Like Trump's son: "no one even understands NN or heard about it before last week!!!"

Such bullshit. Anyone with a brain has been following this for years.

See

>no one knows shit about network management
>implying you do

Troll fishing for (You)s. He's easy to spot.

if NN dies ISPs will just stop peering with netflix.

Until Netflix becomes gay, a business can't be forced to deal with them

Dear Ajit thanks for helping Mr Trump keep his campaign promises to ban net neutrality.
Sincerely user xoxo.

I definitely don't, but I know that this fight isn't fucking black and white, Good vs Evil. Network Management is far more complex than the masses are willing to try to even understand.

>Until Netflix becomes gay, a business can't be forced to deal with them
Yes they can, it was literally how the internet was meant to be, i.e. access to everything, freely.

NN isn't dying. Fucking retard.

>live in the country where the internet was invented
>have the worst internet infrastructure in the world because muh job creators

>the media had everyone mad about NN
>the real issue was the monopoly granted to major ISPs as title II services

What aspects of complex network management would make this situation more complex? I mean, sure, the process of effectively breaking net neutrality is not what one would call simple, but, from my point of view, the outcome is the same regardless of the mechanics used by ISP's to both throttle, or potentially block certain types of internet traffic.

As long as daddy Trump undoes all the things the brown president did, I'm happy.

>monopoly granted to major ISPs as title II services
Please explain further
also what media are you referring to? Major news networks? They barely, if at all covered NN until the last few days leading up to the FCC vote.

Thanks man

Fuck you, im about to sleep i'm not trying to sit at my computer and fall asleep there.

When Google and Facebook have it already got it good being as big as they are, they'd much rather not have any other smaller ISP's with better products. Newer ISP's with said better products are better off fighting it out in the market as opposed to standing up to the FCC.

fucking this.
Revolving fucking doors everywhere
fuck shills

>When Google and Facebook have it already got it good being as big as they are, they'd much rather not have any other smaller ISP's with better products
How does a small ISP effect google or facebook? Shared infrastructure laws make it to where it doesn't effect these services to have smaller ISP's compete with bigger ones
>Newer ISP's with said better products are better off fighting it out in the market as opposed to standing up to the FCC
Why would they stand up to the FCC? Because they're allowed to break net neutrality? Breaking net neutrality takes immense amounts of extra time and effort to achieve. They can just not break NN rules because it's infinitely easier

>implying Verizon didn't throw a giant bitch fit over the new regulations in 2015 because they couldn't arbitrarily filter and throttle traffic anymore

You tards are no better than the fucking normies who will jump onto any bandwagon, ideology, or cause just because it's easy enough to think about. Fuck you and your cancerous shallow mindset.

sure kid

Most of us knew about NN for years, you fucking retard. Just because you just heard about it a few months ago, doesn't mean everyone else has also.

>board supposedly concerned about privacy and freedom
>celebrates when comcast, time warner, verizon, and at&t gain the ability to do whatever the fuck they want with impunity.

Wow! really convinced everyone to think differently from that guy with your hot insults/opinions there!
I literally asked two questions
>How does a small ISP effect google or facebook?
>Why would they [small ISP's] stand up to the FCC?
and you come back with "sure kid"
Go to sleep man, you need it

As title II's, the major ISPs were treated as quasi-services and received government protection from external threats that threatened their ability to provide their service (eg. competitors). They were treated as a mix between a private company and an essential service like fire firefighters. This is why most non-title II ISPs need to rent the infastructure from larger ISPs instead of laying their own lines. They're never granted permission to compete with the title II's.

Also literally every MSM was covering net neutrality daily for at least a month

I don't get it. Google and Facebook are ISPs now?

why was net neutrality bad

>hehehheheh maybe if this guy dies we can save net neutrality even though its already dead!!!1!!11!

Where do you get the idea that ISP's HAVE to rent existing infrastructure? Last I checked, it was well within the rights of companies to lay down new lines with ISP's being classified as title 2 services, especially since google somehow managed to enter the scene wtih fiber with internet services being the way they are. So I still don't see how NN has inhibited competition between each other.

Thanks for not being a complete mongoloid and simply throwing out opinions without any backing btw

When innovative shit like this happens, it poses a threat to their influence and censorship of ideas that aren't their own.

fastcompany.com/40509146/want-to-guarantee-net-neutrality-join-peer-to-peer-community-run-internet

arstechnica.com/information-technology/2016/11/spacex-plans-worldwide-satellite-internet-with-low-latency-gigabit-speed/

I'll say it once and I'll say it again, NN did not work as intended nor did it do as much good as people think it did. And if anyone is worried about throttling, it's not just ISP's that can do it Netflix has essentially held their clients hostage in the past and directed the blame to a big ISP.

Wasn't me who said sure kid. Some faggot's trying to stop discussion.

Sorry about late replies my dudes, getting links on my slow phone isn't exactly ideal. Although I'm liking this thread, discussion and communication is important instead of taking sides with surface level information.

Please post this shit everywhere. Any website with anti-NN people. Reddit. Twitter. Idfk. I run a small internet business and this shit is really important to me

OP don't let this thread die

You live in a shithole country

>poses a threat to their influence
The problem is that facebook or google can easily operate their platforms over both of the networking innovations you posted, so your point is moot. And neither of those concepts have anything to do with simple updated fiber-optic infrastructures that smaller ISP's use.

I'm not OP the massive faggot doxing people, I'm the dude that started this exchange with the Edd picture.

I didn't say they HAD to. They encounter huge govermental resistance when they try to and renting becomes the more realistic option. Google, on the other hand, is huge and has the resources to overcome the resistance and slowly move in to new areas. Look at how long it has taken fucking google to expand to just a handful of areas... imagine a company 1/1000 the size doing the same.

Again though, this has nothing to do with NN, NN was a side effect of title II.

Here's the link for the Netflix hostage situation.

Wow I'm fucking dumb

techknowledge.center/blog/2014/09/netflix-secretly-holds-subscribers-hostage-to-gain-favorable-fcc-internet-regulations/

>implying net neutrality ever even died

>huge govermental resistance
Could you give specific examples, or links? Just trying to understand

What i'm even more confused about is why this argument was never given to the public, and instead all anyone got was satirical ass twitter posts from Ted Cruz or that dumbass video from Mr. Pai.

You guys talk about Nn, anti nn.....in my time we shout on mountain top with two bears.

Quads of satan

Two bears!!!!

So i've read through that article, and looked for certain key terms in that article, such as "Congent", and yet I did not find any mention of anything in any of the linked primary sources, such as the linked FCC filing. How did these people come to this conclusion?

This article seems like a heap of bullshit, but I might be wrong.

OK SO HOLD ON
I found the relevant areas in the FCC filing. it's on page 55 of this document:ecfsapi.fcc.gov/file/7521825167.pdf

Unless Netflix was lying to the faces of the FCC (and would face HILARIOUSLY huge fines for it), they are saying that they moved to these smaller ISP's BECAUSE of the threat of having to pay Comcast more money, which they had already been openly threatened with. Then, after they ran into the problems heavily focused on in the article, they caved and paid Comcast the extra money.

Still think the article is kinda bullshit, but now for different reasons

SURE KID

Posting from my phone right now so grabbing links is hard, but a good place to start would be looking in to the beurocratic roadblocks that google fiber has been hitting and the reasons that it's a failing project

This. I really don't think people understand Net Neutrality. In fact, I'm positive they don't. We live in the world's dumbest country.

streamingmediablog.com/2014/02/media-botching-coverage-netflix-comcast-deal-getting-basics-wrong.html