Will they follow the comics and eventually make him a fan favorite who starts helping Rick's group against the new...

Will they follow the comics and eventually make him a fan favorite who starts helping Rick's group against the new villains?

It'd be pretty impressive if they pulled that off in the show desu.

Is it worth getting through the shit stuff of this show to get to the newer stuff?

duh. hes already more comical than the comic and has already been shown to be anti-rape so of course theyll keep him

How do they do it in the comics?

Ask this old man.

Rick locks him up and keeps him alive to ask for advice and shit while Carl does a full Anakin and Palpatine

He fucks coral in his exposed eye hole?

got a link to where anakin gets skull fucked by palpatine?

Fuck, this guy looks like post-apocalyptic Ted Cruz in the thumbnail, scouring the wasteland for delegates.

Yes, they have pretty much said so.

Just watch last episode of the last season and now the new one. You didn't miss a thing.

I know it's been 6 years but every once in awhile I'll see something like my local news station say "the govenor" or "negan and the nasty bat lucille" and get a little angry about how big it is. I miss 2007 when walking dead was something good I picked up with my friend every month.

>when walking dead was something good
That time never existed.

"Never-ending horror story about the zombie apocalypse" was always a shitty premise doomed to be a character meatgrinder. It was never good and never had a chance at being good.

Muh secrit zombie comic >;(

It was when you made a day out of it with your friends.
I was actually thinking about inb4ing
>Muh secret club
But wanted to see how long it actually took for someone to do it.

will they be able to keep Jeffrey Dean Morgan for that long? He's not that big, but still ....

WALKING DEAD GOOD EPISODES GUIDE
SKIP THE BULLSHIT
Season 3:
Home
Sorrowful Life

Season 4:
Internment
Live Bait
Too Far Gone
The Grove

Season 5:
Self Help
What Happened and What's Going On
Spend

Season 6:
Thank You
Here's Not Here
No Way Out
Knots Untie

Most of these episodes can be watched without context, which is part of why they're so good.

I wonder if he's killing himself over playing a fan favorite character during 4 seconds then going away because they all wanted the charismatic hot actor back

How is it going to end? All zombies will rot and die on their own? Humans will go extinct? Some secret government people will show up with a cure or something?

Take it to Sup Forums you fucking sperg.

Kirkman says we're only about halfway through the story in the comics (issue 159)
im guessing they wanna do about 300 issues and he "has apretty good idea about how its going to end"
but i doubt it since he's such a hack.

No, just stop now.

How would Negan's future storyline look if he was written by the game of thrones guys?

>I miss 2007 when walking dead was something good
wat

Yes.

he should've listened

Would rape Maggie on right in front of Glenn's smashed head. Would probably act make references to his cock all the time etc.

Can we all agree that TWD has the worst episode titles of any show?

Happens in Rebels.

...he was anti-rape in the comics. You're confusing him with the "If it has a gape, it gets the rape" Governor.

>"If it has a gape, it gets the rape"

I would say no.

He probably gets paid really well, since he's been in quite a bit of stuff, so AMC being the Jews they are with this show,will probably make Rick kill him.

Negan has also done more shit too, he killed 2 people instead of one, and almost made Carl a cripple, so Rick probably won't forgive him as easily.

>we'll never pic related