It is getting bad. How do I stop it bros?

It is getting bad. How do I stop it bros?

Looks like Gastroenteritis, go to doctors dummy

medfag here....cant stop laughing at this hahaha..Gastroenteritis? hahahahahahha

I don't think you're very good at being a med fag, that's exactly what it looked like when I had it. Maybe you'd best just stick to being a normal fag

I'm sorry OP it's AIDS

medfag here you seem to have aids
RIP

rekd

Stop fucking yourself In the ass you homosex

medfag here looks like rectalfagtosis caused from being a fag

Probably anal fissures. Eat some fucking broccoli.

It's too red...that's not blood, you fuugurt

Reboot your flux capacitor
It'll be better

Did you miscarry?

But fam, if it ulcerates the inners or the rectum via some hp misadjustment it can, actually perforate and make an open wound, which will look like this kind of arterial blood.

it just bleeds like this every time i shit. it squirts everywhere. i wipe hemmoroid cream all over my asshole every time but it keeps bleeding. please help me out..

Not gastroenteritis dumb shit

It’s obviously anal fissure or something in the large intestine, due to the bright red color and the spray on the back of the toilet.

Gastroenteritis, even if bleeding were present, would result in black tarry stools from enzymatic breakdown of erythrocytes in the small and large intestines.

Jesus fucking Christ kill yourself before you kill someone else.

Source: medfag.

mix up your diet and figure out the cause by process of elimination.

Going to an emergency room would probably be a good idea.

Unlikely. Perforation of the intestines would lead to peritonitis and eventual absence of bowel movements resulting in fever as well as tense rigid board-like abdomen. More closely related to the symptoms of appendicitis.

i drink alot, can it be caused by that? other than that my diet is mostly vegetarian, some meat but highly plant and grains.

Medfag here. Confirming this medfags medfagging.

someone lied to you faggot.....Gastroenteritis implies a lesion in the upper GI at which point the blood would be broken down and brown/black by the time it reaches the rectum....
Just use some common sense before you get triggered moron... Its either inflamed hemorrhoids or a fissure....Yes it can be a malignancy but i seriously doubt it.

Get a chastity belt assman. Either that or lube

I once had a plinoidal cyst. It wasn't easy to detect because I couldn't feel it, but the puss and occasional blood that I dumped was obvious. Thought it was coming from my asshole, turns out it was a cyst just where the crack begins. If you're able, take a pic of your butt crack - post results.

FYI had to go in for surgery to remove it - all better now.

it can...what do you mean by alot? in mililitres/day and what proof of alcohol? also any pain anywhere?

Medfag here it's just aids

This is your body's way of telling you to just die already. Take care of yourself or yourself will take care of you.

Why do people believe Sup Forums?

Medfag here again. Confirming this medfags medfagging again.

Stop. You've done enough. Just stop.

Switch to a liquids only diet for a day or two. Then start adding food slowly back into your diet. High fiber foods, no stupid junk food. A little at a time.

NO ALCOHOL, NO CAFFEINE FOR AT LEAST 7-14 DAYS. AND AFTER THAT, KEEP THAT TO A MINIMUM FOR AT LEAST THREE MONTHS.

When you take a shit, if you can, use a bidet or perineal spray. Don’t wipe. If you can’t do that, just hop in the shower after you take a shit and rinse gently. Wipe too hard, and you’re back to square one.

Should heal on its own. You should be able to wipe without bleeding within two or three days. If it gets worse, go see a doctor.

Medfag here... You seem to be bleeding out of your ass

All of these were me.

Oh, and to conclude, if you’re a vegetarian, start eating more foods rich in iron, folic acid, and vitamin B12. That will minimize the effect of the blood loss on you. Keep up the fluid intake in the meantime.

I’m not the one with a hemorrhaging asshole and a dietary restriction, so it’s up to you to figure out what foods will satisfy that.

medfag here...though this makes sense, we cant be sure what is wrong unless we examine your ourselves...having said that, go to the fucking doctor please mate

Agreed. But if going on /b is the best he can do for now, that should work until he gets to a real professional.

WHICH SHOULD BE SOON, YOU FUCKING IDIOT

Sorry, that last part was meant for OP. Not you.

Anal fissures, drink some laxatives to keep your shit soft and drink beet juice, supposed to help. Lube your asshole before you take a shit and wipe very carefully. Eat soft foods and drink lots of liquid. It will heal in a week or two if you do all that.

Thank you this makes sense. I cant stop drinking alcohol as it is part of my daily routine to get through life but i will try to cut down. I will eat way more high fiber foods and liquids though and see how this goes. I just spent 10 minutes cleaning then fucking toilet seat of blood so that should be some motivation to start living healthier.

Gymcoachfag here, get a drink of water, you will be fine.

The blood is clear so probably just a rupture. Try eating more greens. Check if you have some sort of chronic anal bleeding, some veins pop up and bleed like a mofo.

For the gastroenteritis dude, that is just a medical name for diarrhea with innards inflamation. If your ass bleeds it's something else entirely.

Jeez I thought my hemeroids were bad. I get just little specs of blood on the toilet paper.

nice troll job kid

It's internal haemorrhoids. I have them too. Drink at least 4 pints of water a day and it'll sort itself out. It only happens to me now if I go out drinking heavily the night before or do a lot of coke. Just make sure you're well hydrated and you'll be fine.

Analcologistfag here... You seem to have ruptured the third layer of your anal cavity judging by the blood splatter, only thing that could of caused that is a long phallic shaped object. You will need anal stitching before you suffer from blood loss

thats actually how blood looks when it comes out your ass

Its a girl

Exactly. Neetfag here can confirm. Read a shitload about medicine in my freetime

Who should I believe - Doctor, or faggot on Sup Forums pretending to be a doctor...

If you get hemorrhoids due to drinking alcohol it means you have liver disease. Like its not a maybe its a definite symptom. I got diagnosed with schirossis last week. Found due to having chronic hemroids and the doc not being able to determine why they kept coming back. Told him Ive abused alcohol for 10 years. Liver function test and ultra sound found that my liver was fucked. Ill be dead in about 2 years.

Hey bro, instead of listening to all these trainee male nurse fags. Go see a doctor.

Stop taking cock up your ass faggot

ill miss ya

>NO ALCOHOL, NO CAFFEINE FOR AT LEAST 7-14 DAYS. AND AFTER THAT, KEEP THAT TO A MINIMUM FOR AT LEAST THREE MONTHS.

Whats the correlation between alcohol and hemorrhoids?

Different areas of the body when cut will produce different shades of red etc lungs being more pink and associated blood being dark

You can get a new liver somewhere. Be creative

doc just didnt wanna tell him that he knows about his gay activites and told him its gastroenteritis

alcohol should disinfect the rectal wounds tbh

It's ulcerative colitis...you're going to die

Bunch of goddamn comedians on this thread. Why anybody comes to Sup Forums for medical advice is beyond me.

Fake blood

Medfag here, it's ass cancer
OP is kill

Then what is the faggot living in my rectum, man?

this

my ass did the same thing this weekend when i tried to fist myself

- Stop sitting down all day
- Eat some fucking fibre
- Stop straining when you shit

In addition to eating more fiber (vegetables, fruits, fiber supplements), drinking more water, and standing more often you can do these things to help your anus be healthier:

Put your feet up on a box when you poop. This relieves some of the strain on your anus muscles and makes the poop come out easier. Just look up elevating your feet when you poop or something like that.

Also, buy some wet wipes. They are in the toilet paper section at the store. What I do is I wipe first with toilet paper a few times and then wipe with wet wipes a couple of times. You get cleaner, use less toilet paper, and you don't have to rub your anus raw with so much toilet paper to get your ass clean. Should help with anal fissures if that's what these are.

Looks like a Pylonidal Sinus to me. I had one of those, bled like a pig until I had an operation, which they fucked up, then had another one which fixed it. Just make sure they don't sew ya shut in the operation.

What the frick is this

I think you should be more worried as to why you have so much bleach by the toilet.