Has anyone here had sex with her? (Comment her name to prove you know who she is) or...

Has anyone here had sex with her? (Comment her name to prove you know who she is) or, say what city she is from if you can't remember her name.

I have. Her name is George Lopez and she is from Mission Hills, Los Angeles.

Her name is Harvey Weinstein
#metoo

That's gold Jerry
G O L D

OP here. She's my GF. Apparently she's had sex with a lot of guys before me, I'm trying to get an idea of how many... I figure if someone on Sup Forums knows who she is, it must be a lot.

Show me more. She's probably a slut op. The sooner you make peace with that, the better off you will feel (that doesn't mean you'll be better off tho)

Hope she fucks you the way we got fucked

Well if it's like 10 then I don't care, but some of her friends are saying more like 50 and that's a bit much.

I'm fine with not being the first but if I'm number 50+ then I want to know.

She looks like someone who feels like she needs to be fucked by 50 plus people to be validated as someone who is "attractive"..... you have any nudes to spread??

I think you should not care how many she fucked, if she takes care of you and loves you i dont ser any problem

I'd nut to her if I could see her tits and asshole. But if i just see her face I want to vomit

I'm not trying to make her more slutty, but if someone has fucked her and can prove it by giving me her name then she's already a hoe and I'm fine sharing her nudes.

Never fucked her. but if you want her to be a slut, accept that she has fucked 50 plus people and share her nudes. Embrace that you are a shitty person like the rest of us... and her for that matter.

You need to be honest with yourself that it bothers you. If it didn't bother you then you wouldn't be doing this weird behind-her-back poll of Sup Forums. If you really want to know what number you are, man up and ask her.

Also, post her nudes.

Why is it a bit much? Slut shaming faggot. Kys and go jack off

if she knew... do you really think she'd care??? 50 plus dicks have been in her vag and you really think what you are doing is the weirdest shit??? Just post her nudes and be done with it.... (do you really think Sup Forums tards like me would be fucking a girl???

This is the 2nd most autistic thing ive seen all day. You clearly dont even deserve a girlfriend if you're coming to a Japanese image board to ask us if ya girl gets dicked to much just kys.

If she loves you she'll send you a pic of her b-hole.. kek

Fuckin faggot won't even show her tits... typical

dis thread is ded and op is a P H A G G O T