Am I in the wrong?

Am I in the wrong?
Today I was in my living room when I heard barking and the owner of a Doberman out front. It had leaped over the front fence (less than a meter) and was attacking my cat. My cat is fine but has to stay in the vet over night. But anyway I ran out front and tried to get the dog off my cat and I couldn't so I stabbed it with a folding knife and it died in the vet. I've been receiving messages from random people calling me a monster and murderer.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pWdd6_ZxX8c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You did nothing wrong. Motherfucker should've kept his animal out of your yard. I wouldn't have let it live, either.

write a personnal answer to every single one, telling them their mother will die in their sleep if they don't answer within 30 minutes.
They're stupid enough to fall for it

Lmfao don't be a gay cunt, stop crying. Embrace that shit, little cunt got what was coming.

Fuck that dog, OP. Good on ya.

Your are not wrong. You are the hero in this story. Good job.
All these dangerous dog stupid owners should know that sometimes this happens.

Just like a farmer protecting his live stock from coyotes, did the right thing OP

The question is this: did you stab the dog to defend your cat, or did you stab the dog for revenge for the attack on your cat?

No probs. On your property attacking your pet. It dies. I love dogs but I would kill one in a heartbeat if it attacked me or my pets.

OP respond to THIS

>they're stupid enough to fall for it
Yes, works every time doesn't it. Then say they have to forward the message to at least 10 friends.

Wasn't even thinking, love my cat to bits and would of done anything to save its life.

just poop on her

People who have dangerous dogs are usually the most idiotic people, it's Murphy's law.

Laws should be tougher with owners of dangerous dogs.

relax, you were defending your property, you did good, those people are bleeding heart peta fanatics

That story is untrue. If the dog had your cat trapped so thoroughly that you could not get him off, you would definitely not have a cat anymore.

I'm sure you just ran out there and stabbed the poor animal because you were scared.

Doesn't matter. Dog forfeited its right to live when it came on his property. Same for a human. If a person comes on my property without my permission, I have the right to kill them, whether I exercise that natural right or not.

Check out this dickhead

Wouldn't you do the same if one of your loved ones or pets were attack by a beast

Anybody who owns a big dangerous breed and doesn't train and keep that dog disciplined deserves to see it stabbed to death in front of their eyes when it inevitably goes wild. I've owned big breeds all my life and absolutely despise owners who don't keep them under control. Fuck that dog but more so fuck the owner.

I'm proud of you OP.

Well I grabbed it by the collar and pulled it back and it didn't release so I stabbed it, so I'd call it trying

You were defending your Cat you were in the right. You tried to get it to let go and you were left with one option.

I love animals but if a Dog were to attack my Cat I’d saw that Dogs head clean off with a dull spoon.

I'd tackle the dog, I wouldn't kill it.

This
I've owned many big dogs and i've always raised them right and they've never had any problems with people and animals

OP, you did the right thing. I would have kidnapped that nazi dog and raped him anally, and then I would have sent photos of the sexual torture to his owner with the text "the good nazi is the dead nazi".

>I’d saw that Dogs head clean off with a dull spoon.
Why not use the edge from this comment animanchild?

What do the letters say exactly? Is there a special reason why they consider you a monster?
Is this just about the fact that you killed a dog? Or how you did it? That it didn't seem to bother you etc?

The absolute state of American education, everyone.

Let me doubt that you stabbed a Dobermann without receiving any strong bite

Spiderman redy 2 stawp all fgts

10/10

For my part, I conclude the thread after reading this

Yeah you're in the wrong on this. Dogs>cats period. Animals that care about their owners are far more valuable than selfish, cunty animals.

It was on your property attacking your cat, you had every right to shank that bitch nigga's ass.

I would've done the same thing. Some huge nigger pitbull got ahold of my dog at the dog park a couple years ago and I had to kick it in the head repeatedly to get it to let go. If I had a knife at the time I would've killed it. My dog was fine afterwards but I haven't gone a day without a knife since.

You can't kill somebody if they walk into your yard you stupid redneck

OP is a faggot. It's your fault that someone, taking a Doberman as pet, don't have strength enough to hold that kind of dog down? The owner got what he deserved for not teaching propperly

Choke the dog out next time you mad cunt

thats literally not true at all. you'll still be charged with murder you fucking moron. It depends entirely on the circumstances; why that person is there; how they came to be there; how you approach them; how they approach you; what they were doing; what you were doing; and so on. You're a fucking imbicile and deserve to go to prison for murder if you outright shoot someone just because they're "on my property". Thats the most retarded thing ive ever heard.

And for you beta cucks who will respond to this with "uhh no user thats not true because this is america and its in the constitution"...shut your fucking hole. you honestly know nothing about the constitution or property laws if you think you're able to just shoot someone randomly who is on your property just because you don't want them there.

no just the fact that I killed a dog that was apparently a "good boy". Good boy cost me 300 bucks in vet fees

I abandoned a pet in a Wal-Mart parking lot tonight.

How does it feel to be that wrong?

Shouldn't of been in a ghetto neighborhood. Most dogs know how to behave. Dogs and cats know how to play together. Without retards raising more regards. Learn. Or get a bigger fence.

A neighbor's daughter was savagely attacked by two escaped pit bulls from their owners' house. She was in the hospital for a month and left with a terrible trauma and with dozens of scars.

I love animals and I have three dogs, but with dogs of dangerous breed I am very severe, to the point that certain breeds should become extinct.

You wpuld probably win if you sued for damages.

Please note I said it is a natural right. Some court of law failing to recognize this natural right--a right as old as the world--does not negate the right. A man's home is his castle. I doubt I would kill a human just for coming into my yard. I would warn them if I didn't want them there. I would be much more likely to kill them if they came into my house.

I have looked for our rights in the laws of nature and can find them only in the laws of political society.

Then fuck em.
You will always have some percentage of idiots with stupid opinions. The dog owner proabably told them some tear jerker story and now their emotions trump any facts of the matter.
I don't know if you have some way of publicly setting the record straight of what happened, but I don't even think these type of people would care at this point. So just ignore them knowing that you are 100% in the right.

You did good OP, normies will talk shit just about anything, fuck them and stab another dog

>Please note I said it is a natural right. Some court of law failing to recognize this natural right--a right as old as the world--does not negate the right.
youtube.com/watch?v=pWdd6_ZxX8c

D͟o͟n't͟ ͟s͟a͟y͟ ͟p͟i͟t͟b͟u͟l͟l͟,͟ ͟s͟a͟y͟ ͟p͟s͟y͟c͟h͟o͟p͟a͟t͟h͟ ͟d͟o͟g͟

You were in the right. Your a hero op, don't let anyone tell you otherwise

It's a natural right to kill someone as stupid as you are for the betterment of the species

>Dogs and cats know how to play together.
Uhm, no? You can socialize some of them enough so they get along, but by no means is that the norm.
Many dogs straight up pick fights with other dogs, why would peacefully play with something they consider a prey aniimal?

Oh yes a perfect term to refer a pitbull. They were once referred to as nannies dogs. Hell, they were cheaper than horses too but lets think of the niggers that ruined the breed.

I've had dogs and cats all my life and never once has any of them fought.

Have a husky who has never been around a cat, physically close enough to sniff or touch. She barks and goes mad when she spots a cat. She used to go mad at squirrels but doesn't anymore, still has never been close enough to touch or sniff a squirrel directly. I don't know why she hates cats. Is fine around other dogs, even puntable sized ones.

Um yes they do you autistic nut. Maybe if youd socialze yourself and hop off a 4chin for once youd know they do. But hey continue your delusion. I mean theyre your misconceptions and who am I to say no to that ;3

>lets think of the niggers AND REDNECKS that ruined the breed

Fixed

You had every right to protect your cat.

If I were you, I post a gigantic sign in my front yard explaining that the dog attacked your cat and it's the owner's fault the dog is dead for not keeping him on a leash.

End it with something like:
"Do you all expect me to just stand there and let a strange dog kill a member of my family? I had every right to defend my cat. I have done nothing wrong."

Very true. My bad, Rednecks are just as bad as niggers;(

>Some court of law failing to recognize this natural right--a right as old as the world--does not negate the right.
YFW

This.

Also, keep a camera pointed at the sign and call the cops if anyone comes onto your property and vandalizes it. Keep putting up a new sign every time someone knocks it down.

Dogs are considered property. No murder charges to be had. Only property damage charges, but good luck getting that to fly if it attacked his cat haha

>If I were you, I post a gigantic sign in my front yard explaining that the dog attacked your cat and it's the owner's fault the dog is dead for not keeping him on a leash.
>End it with something like:
>"Do you all expect me to just stand there and let a strange dog kill a member of my family? I had every right to defend my cat. I have done nothing wrong."
This is a really great idea. If you want your front yard to be featured in autism/cringe threads on Sup Forums for the rest of eternity.

Articles of the confederation?

Never the less, Op still must do some damage control to protect his reputation. There is a difference between the court of law and the court of public opinion and he doesn't want to be the person known throughout his neighborhood as a dog killer.

To neglect that aspect of this situation would invite vandalism and harassment. This sort of public relations problem needs to be addressed or the rumor could cause just as much damage as a wrongful judgement in court.

dude, is it ritalin, adderall or just being a faggot?

"murder"?

i wish i could dose you with LSD and watch you implode realizing what a fuckhead you are.

There is nothing autistic about defending yourself from false allegations.

Yeah I agree with this user. Just cordially apologize and say hey I have a cat so if your dogs arnt friendly, please keep them on a leash and or other wise warn me so I CAN KEEP THE CAT INSIDE BECAUSE I'M TOO MUCH OF A FUCKING RETARD TO REALISE I HAVE NEIGHBOORS THAT DON'T KNOW FUCKING SHIT.

samefag

Unless he owns the place then fuck it. Let them fuck that shit up.

oh, i thought you just meant the dog.

yeah, well, in arizona, we can just shoot to kill if you trespass. sorry.

And Trayvon dindu nuffin, amirite?

Nah dude. 1st wasnt me. Nice try tho

You're fine OP. I love doggos, but had to kill 2 on my farm as a kid.

>be 11ish
>dicking around outside
>start hearing blood-curdling screams
>2 loose dogs got into our barn full of rabbits
>dogs ripping off toes through cages
>run inside
>grab trusty ruger .22 rifle
>shoot each dog 2-3 times in the head

4 rabbits had to be put down due to the injuries. My parents succesfully sued the owners of the dead dogs for both the loss of our rabbits and the "suffering" I went through (was fine tho lol). I got a new Kayak and gamecube out of the deal. Life was good.

Not much of an attempt really, but if you're not a dog owner you can't be expected to know how to deal with them. It's the fault of the lax owner who forced you into that position when you didn't know better.

Make a beware of owner sign with you holding the knife and shop in a dead doberman .. put on fence

What about his car?

I'm talking about the kids in the neighborhood man. 12-14 year old kids. If the rumor sticks, every kid in the neighborhood will be fucking with him. Bricks through the windshield. Slashed tiers. etc.

Dude I have caiyotes on my farm and one single shot with my shotgun in the air got them running. I understand the rage but there are other ways padawan. Gotta keep better watch love.

You're in the right. The owners can't control their fucking dog, they don't deserve to have it. Sounds like it wasn't even on a leash.

You can anywhere, doesn't make it legal. It is not legal even in Arizona to shoot someone who trespasses on your land. If they wander onto your land, you can't legally shoot them. If they won't leave after you've told them to leave, sure. If they break into your home, sure. If someone tries to pull you out of your car, sure. If someone forcefully enters your hotel room in Arizona, sure.

Sounds about right. Don't worry about simple fuckers who omit the other 90% of the story just so they can keep track of everything in their small minds.

/Shitposting Ausfag.

Post pics of their messages please

You have rationalists and the mentally unstable.

Actually this. Entertain us OP.

how the fuck did you do this? I've been here for years and never seen this shit

[underline]test[/underline]

roll for this

Do it OP.

Post a pic of your cat with timestamp, you lying fuk.

>Am I in the wrong?
No, you did the right thing OP. If someone elses dog comes over to your property and starts fucking your shit up, in this case your cat, and you can't get it off. You can fucking kill that shit.

>I've been receiving messages from random people calling me a monster and murderer.
Please post said random people.

Heh u dog stabber, waiting for the first opportunity to stab a dog. I think I'll just leave my tasty cat outside, woah a dog stab stab stab

Haha jk ur a fag for liking cats though

OP abandoned thread after requests. Fake and gay.

Kek

>The absolute state of American education, everyone.
Be careful what you say user, all the technology you're using to bitch about the american education was developed and hosted in america.

General education targets the average, it's not directly responsible for genius.

>General education targets the average
exactly why I dropped out of hs and did 4 startups. But still, US is the only western country to contribute to the 21st century. You're literally using their shit to type your shit.

He was merely trying to trigger. *slids chip to doggo*

Yes you can.

You mean my german 1080ti wasn't developed in germany to play austrailian overwatch on my british gsync monitor?? MY I7 FRENCH INTEL PROCESSOR ISN'T FRENCH?!? BUT WE INVENTED THE WHEEL SO WE SHOULD GET CREDIT FOR THE CAR