Anti-gay preacher with ‘you deserve rape’ sign gets hit with baseball bat

Anti-gay preacher with ‘you deserve rape’ sign gets hit with baseball bat

youtube.com/watch?v=XxOvf-AmvyU

>tell people they deserve to burn in hellfire for eternity for their sexual feelings
>act shocked and outraged when someone takes a baseball bat to your face

Honestly, I just don't understand this. Free speech is a social construct. It's not some law of the universe that means people can't hurt you badly when you hurt them badly. Someone needs to get one of these "preachers" one day and gouge their eyes out. They need to see real consequences for the hurt they inflict on innocent people. This guy should be very thankful he isn't drooling in a wheelchair right now.

They have the right to offend, you don't have the right to get offended.

I wished you lived closer, so I could hit you with a bat for posting this over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.

Rights are social constructs.

If you offend me bad enough, I'll kill you or torture you to death. Quoting your rights won't help you.

Out of curiosity what else do you consider to be a social construct?

Sticks and stones will break my bones, but words will never hurt me, you mealy mouthed faggot.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

YOU'RE A WHITE CHRISTIAN MALE!

>If you offend me bad enough, I'll kill you or torture you to death. Quoting your rights won't help you.
Douchebag

Behead those who offend Islam! Allahu akhbar!

The mistake made was attacking this guy while he was filming in front of other people. Scope him out and do some real damage. Burn him to death, gouge his eyes out, make him a drooling wheelchair mess for the rest of his life, something that will make a real impact - not a half-hearted smack in the face with a baseball bat.

shit bait

KLONK

Degenerates need to be ovened

Basically attempted murder cos waaah their feelings got hurt. These dumb chimps calling themselves American is a joke.

>this bait
No more (You) for you OP. Bro Dean is the shit. Anytime you resort to violence when faced with opposing views, you've resigned your position.

Aren't aussies the worst. Dude go continue fucking a kangaroo pouch you dumb underage nigger. You're fucking retarded.

Why don't you be a dear and let out those frustrations on some Abbos?

>retard detected
We watched that shit already stop fucking posting it you late faggot. Also, he doesn't piss and moan that he got hit, he just walks away. This is what you atheist retards don't understand, he expected to be retaliated upon. God gave him a duty to evangelize, not stay and martyr himself. He got smacked, and left, he didn't even stay to try and identify who hit him he just bounced.
>hurr durr, he expected everyone to love that he was calling them sinner.
Fuck off

I didn't think there was islamic radicals in Australia

Your mother is a whore is my view and as long as she is on public property I'm going to tell her that.

What you're talking about, friend, if you're being serious, is anarchy. If that's how you want to play it, then I'll still call you a degenerate faggot then blow your perverse brains out before you've got anywhere near me. We can all play that game, shit for brains.

>respond to verbal attack with physical attacks

Isn't this by definition nigger-tier behavior?

Many of these anti-gay protesters, like the Westboro Baptists, are just in it for the money. They spout some dumb shit that will piss people off. Then those people physically attack the protesters. Then the protesters sue the shit out of the attacker.

I sure wish people knew how to treat these threads, rather than giving out (You)s and bumping them. Sage goes in all fields.

I think OP's right to exist is a social construct. He should kill himself so I can stay in my safespace.

That's why his punishment was nowhere near severe enough. If he 'expected' to get a baseball bat to the face and yet still went and preached hate, there's a problem. He should have his eyes gouged out. He should be made to think 'fuck, going and preaching about my magical sky daddy to highschool kids really wasn't worth being a burn victim with his eyes gouged out, living out the rest of my short, miserable life in a hospital bed'.

lol what a weak faggot couldnt even defend himself against a female.

>women are weak and need to be in the kitchen
>gets rekt by a women

are all christians such weak cucks who can't back up their words?

And? I don't understand your point? Now, if you were to stand outside her place of work, or home, you may transgress some harassment laws. He was perfectly in his right to do what he was and has for a long time been doing. And he proves a lot of points, it's always niggers and Muslims that get violent.

Read until "gouge their eyes out" before realizing. I guess I'm slow 6/10

>wahhh free speech only applies when i feel like it

was this sarcasm or are you 12 years old?

protip: Free speech lets you say whatever the fuck you want, but it doesnt magically protect you from criticism, or in this case, a baseball bat to the face.

the violent offender will be punished here of course, and rightfully so. but when Sup Forums bitches about things like guys getting fired/not getting jobs because of their political beliefs, that's not a free speech problem; they are suffering the consequences from spewing their "free speech". in fact, that's Sup Forums's delicious "free market" at work.

Yes. OP is a nigger.

100% white of pure Aryan descent. I'll also note that French people, with their swarthy skin tone, their small, weak frames, and their disgusting, degenerate society, revolt me to my utter core.

t. Spineless coward who will never stand up for anything he believes in.

I just wanted you to know that your mother is a cock slobbering whore and she is going to hell. That's my right to say that.

>Crowd cheering because somebody they disagree with got bashed in the head with a baseball bat

REPENT SINNERS

I would die for the values I hold dear without a second thought.

See, didn't hurt did it?

>but when Sup Forums bitches about things like guys getting fired/not getting jobs because of their political beliefs, that's not a free speech problem; they are suffering the consequences from spewing their "free speech". in fact, that's Sup Forums's delicious "free market" at work.

There are only a few libertarians here, fuck off.

Right you just act like a nigger. Might as well be one.

I appreciate that yes, it is my right to call that person's mother a whore.

Good vid 2bh senpai fag got pwned

>They need to see real consequences for the hurt they inflict on innocent people

we should attack BLM rallies and say the same thing and see how it turns out

this

>protip: Free speech lets you say whatever the fuck you want, but it doesnt magically protect you from criticism, or in this case, a baseball bat to the face.

No, it's the law that is supposed to protect you from a baseball bat to the face.

Speech doesn't hurt you faggot. Don't be a little girl.

>It's okay to break the law as long as someone hurts your feelings first

This is why you have no rights Brit fag, because you're more than happy to give them all away as long as you don't ever have to be offended again.

Suckle the teet of your British overlords and they will give you the illusion of safety and all it will cost you is your humanity.

Yes. So? Again you're not making a point. You don't think, or you're baiting, that Dean and the other members of his church have a constitutionally protected right to go out and protest/preach. And I'm assuming you know the difference between posting on an anonymous image board, and protesting on the street/public RoW.

The fact of the reality is that it does hurt you - speech can induce highly negative qualia.

If a doctor tells you you have terminal brain cancer, you will immediately feel extremely distressed and unpleasant, despite no change in your physical condition.

>australia trolling yet again
You won't do shit, fuccboi.

Now I know when exercising my first amendment rights I then also need to exercise my second.

Are you then going to punch the doctor? because he hurt your feelings? you giant pussy faggot

Clearly the doctor needs to have his eyes gouged out in that situation

No, because I asked the doctor to give me the information.

Haha shut up, faggot. You couldn't kick your own ass.

So basically my rights end where your feelings begin? Am I getting this right?

What happened on the 17th minute? Why did they all start to scream?

if a bunch of lefties stood outside a retirement home for veterans and shouted how they deserved to get shot Sup Forums would be advocating violence against them

the cognitive dissonance is off the charts here

I do think they have the right, I cherish that right. But, it is an abuse of that right to go around calling people's mothers "whores". It is not civil and it is certainly not Christian.

You're very cute Russia.

Great, now they're sending rapefugees to Australia AND giving them internet access!

0/10 bait edgelord

You think something like that had never happened before? It's only leftist that are animals

it's always fun to see retards form both sides fight each other instead of normal people

You should speak your mind, same as you should get offended if it's a verbal attack on your beliefs. You shouldn't respond with violence, regardless of what moral indignation you strike out of. Free speech isn't free when violence comes into play. It just becomes censoring and mob mentality.

Disagreeing with someone does not give you the right to hit them with a bat, or at all.

so many shills in this thread

You have every right to SAY Dean deserves to be beaten for his views, but you don't have the right to attack someone.

You're not making sense.

Thanks >//<
But I still don't get what happened. Man get hit with bite, weren't they suppose to call the ambulance? Why americans always start this "woooooo / ohmygod"-ing?

Takbir my friend :')

Free speech is just FREE SPEECH. Nowhere is it "free civil speech" or "free speech as long as nobody is offended"

You can say basically whatever the fuck you want EXCEPT for DIRECT THREATS.

>it's only lefties that are animals
top lel

check out the woodland pouches, iron sights and interceptor plate carrier. That picture could be from the first battle of Fallujah days

>assault somebody because words hurt muh feels
>get shot
The funny part is the law would be on the side of the shooter. You can talk about how rights are social constructs, but taking my .45 hydroshocks in the chest is very real. The prison time I would be serving isn't.

would you prefer woooo cyka blyat blyaaaaat blyaaat

this guy is right, what are you going to do when outnumbered and outgunned? violence trumps everything

What does telling a bunch of 15 year old nigs about Jesus do?

You'll try, maybe

And oh, how I wish you would try.

Try it faggot, retarded pussy

thats what happen if you talk to animals

>tell people they deserve to burn in hellfire for eternity for their sexual feelings
>act shocked and outraged when someone takes a baseball bat to your face

atheists faggots being condemned to suffer in a world in which they don't belive > actually attempt to murder someone

nice logic degenerate fag

i'm not christian but i cant imagine wanting this guy as a messenger

he's just doing an anti-conservative schtick

street preaching isn't actually about getting converts and contradicts biblical teaching

ACTIONS have CONSEQUENCES. Just because you CAN say something doesn't mean you SHOULD.

You tell that faggot demon imp what's up, Ameribro.

Digits speak.

>contradicts biblical teaching

this coming from someone who probably doesn't even go to church regularly

i bet you jack off every time the pope comes out on TV saying how we need to be nice to immigrants

But they shout like he had a hole in his head and not a little scratch

And we say Sup Forums isn't full of sociopaths so detached from reality that actually believe this shit.

>need a gun to take on a little girl with an aluminum bat

Americans

Niggers being niggers. Why do they let them around white kids?

he deserved it

yet liberals/degenerates would be the first people to cry about their right to say "kill whitey" if whitey happened to respond with violence

> Muh social construct

Rape is a social construct. In nature it's a valid mating strategy. So is murder. You're protected from people lynching you, he's equally protected - all by social constructs.

>I'll kill you or torture you to death
Gee easy there kiddo

Three "little girls" lured an even littler girl into the woods and stabbed her 30 times before leaving her for dead. She means nothing.

Just because I disagree with the guy who got hit doesn't mean I have any right to stop him from expressing his beliefs. We can criticize what he says, but we cannot attack him.

The man who hit him should be prosecuted.

the point is it swings both ways. saying "no u" just makes you sound like a 14 year old (which you probably are).

get a job faggot