Vet struggling with depression, might become 1 of the 22 soon

Vet struggling with depression, might become 1 of the 22 soon.

What's something dumb that makes you happy Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d_jSjwM-PMU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

having a large quantity of something that cannot be reused

put my dick in dead bodies

Cats. Would cuddle the little naked fucker.

Intrigued. care to explain?

Staying up past 6am and going to sleep around dawn. My body always returns to this sleep schedule given no other responsibilities.

memes

Vet here as well.

Just smoke some bud

Go to the vfw, drink with the old ww2 and Vietnam guys, and when everyone's good and buzzed make fun of that one asshole who never shuts up about he was in desert storm.

Pussy.

Vidya

Disability checks

Imagining all the cock my ex wife is gargling on to make her rent

Pick something

Ditto. Makes me smile thinking about putting temporary tattoos on these kind of cats

So do you cut off dog's balls?

I'm at 2am till 12 myself

makes me paranoid. smoked a bowl last night and just got stuck thinking about thinking.

Laying down on my bed and playing with a toy car on my chest and belly.

Also when my shellboi comes to ask for a pat on the head or some biscuits.

I've got this chick who just wants dick and nothing else, thought it was a blessing, even lets me creampie her (IUD) but seems like work now

This made me smile

like having a shit ton of alcohol or weed. Or even something like aluminum deodorant bottles

so not like using it all, but just having it stashed. i can dig this

Fellow vet, don’t be a statistic. Be strong and seek help. Hooah

>What's something dumb that makes you happy Sup Forums
Get a dog. Nothing dumber and happier on the whole planet than a dog.

So I'm just gathering that the psychological toll of dying pets leads to a higher suicide rate. 22 vets commit suicide a year? Damn. I don't think a lot of people realize that being a vet can betough.

wait.. what kind of vet are talking about? Veteran or veterinarian? The cat pic is throwing me off.

I got one of those. She's currently in my blacklist folder on my phone. 12 texts in 3 hours knowing im asleep is annoying

I thought veterinarians made good money. Why would you want to kill yourself?

Veteran, 22 a day.

Veteran. The cat pic is the dumb thing that makes me happy.

taking a huge shit
having a shower
good music
good food/drinks

(this is also the preferred order with overlaps where necessary)

Gotta be tough having student loans similar to a people doctor but only making like half the salary of a people doctor. I'd want to kill myself too.

Hot shower cold beer?

Shower beer is fucking legit

however you like it

and also:
just because some part of your life is shit right now doesn't mean everything is shit. if you drag yourself down and stop enjoying stuff you're only hurting yourself.

Nothings really 'shit' tier. Like I can think of shit tier days in service, but because everything has like flatlined is what is hard. nothing to bitch about or be happy about.

Figure out why youre depressed instead of covering it up. Be depressed. Your sadness is telling you something

doh. I'm a veteran myself so double doh. It didn't click in my head until literally as soon as I posted that veterinarian comment. I'm retarded.

I struggle with depression too. My health insurance lapsed and I'm about to run out of wellbutrin. I'm nervous.

no VA near you? you get free healthcare

Marathon watching fraggle rock from Jim Henson. Give it a try OP. Simpler times, back then.

Never seen it, I'll give it a shot

You have plenty of Ketamine lying around.

Problem solved.

Eat right and exercise daily vet user. Improves everything.

Army One Source
Suicide Hotline
Give your old Battle Buddies a phone call, even a text may get your phone ringing in case they're up.
You're a goddamn vet., man
Regardless of if you were a Marine, soldier, sailor, airman, and or even Coast Guard.

Don't do it.
Don't become a number of the 22, another statistic.

You may feel the hard ol' military stubborn pride of 'I'm a Marine, soldier, etc., I don't need help.' but dude, everyone needs help in their lives one point or another and so on.

There's no shame in getting yourself help BUT shame in not asking for it when you needed it.

Ayyyy shellboi

Christ user, that's a confusing post. The VA has many programs for your troubles. Many other places do too. Pick up the phone and reach out.

didn't really think about it when i posted. just clicked the pic that made me smile

side note, cant post pics anymore, they all fail. wonder why

Glorifying God

Condemning Satan

doesnt work. its not bare skin just very fine fur like silk.

went through this shit myself...can't say better is the correct term but there are many ways to not break a flatline after being out. Become, a local something...doesn't matter, drunk, member of 2600, whatever the fuck interests you and you can maintain.

then stash the easy out methods in the not so easy places...even dismantling a gun or two helps.

get the fuck off Sup Forums. just go workout man... just a jujitsu gym. that got me out of bad depression. everyone their is nice af, supportive, and its so easy to get good at jujitsu if you just put in the hours.

> "... What's something ... [ snip ] ... that makes you happy Sup Forums ..." ;

Peaceful children, cooperating happily in a safe & non-abusive environment,

..... with a clear purpose and end product wherein they demonstrate their talents and future potential.

youtube.com/watch?v=d_jSjwM-PMU

2600?

Gun is in the safe. It gives me a sense of calm knowing there is always a ragequit button.

I'm always happy except for when it's 2am and I'm drunk enough to finally let myself feel sad again.

comedy is always great... I listen to vintage howard stern or some quality stand-up to get me out of the slump... check out "sal and Richards prank calls" on youtube and tell me that shit wont make you laugh

In that boat. Tried to go to bed at midnight and it's 430 now

I'll look it up and let it run while I lay down

That's pretty much everything always. Just put it time and you'll get good at it. Also you're an fucking moron if what makes you happy is as simple as being around nice people and doing jewjitsoo

Dude I'm high as fuck on lsd and I drank like half a bottle of spiced rum tonight. I'm going straight towards suicide. You should totally pact with me bro

Op here. My problem stems from comitment I'm finding. That is I start something and it looses it's distraction factor and I drop it

Axolotls

You gotta find the thing you want my dude. You gotta stop doing everything else, stop thinking and only think about yourself. What you want. Once you find out what you want then you'll start taking steps to get it and everything else just becomes shit you have to do in order to spend more time doing the thing you want. Am I making sense? I'm lsd dude

Sorry it took me ten minutes to reply. Time is kinda fucked ay..

This

bumppp

Yay somebody agreed with me. Can we turn this into a thread were we all just sit around trying to find ways to make each other feel better. That's fun.

Yes! Tell me your woes user

This little guy.

Pesters me to cradle him, get on floor and cuddle him, play fight....head butts my mouse arm when I won't pay attention to him....watching the cursor take flight makes me laugh.... no need to sit on my keyboard... smart cat

pretend to fire imaginary guns in the shower - make machinegun noises

nazi salute out the window from my kitchen to fags waiting at the bus stop the other side of the road

when i climb into bed at night, i wrap myself as tight as possible in the duvet. there is always a possibility to be tighter.

burning my arm hairs with a lighter then smelling it

Right so.. yesterday I suddenly figured out I don't love my boyfriend. And that's a pretty shitty feeling and I'm coping with it by being extremely productive and healthy because for whatever reason I value intelligence over emotion. Does it work? Will I just stop being upset about it eventually?

Are you posting from perspective of cat or from human?

Don't love him, like don't care for him? Or you aren't in love with him?

About the only thing that makes me happy anymore is seeing her. It is so beyond fucked up, but her presence, when she talks, I am overwhelmed. Yet she is so far from me...

I suddenly came to the realization that I do love him and I've just spent three great weeks with him and now that he's gone away again I'm probably just sad about it and not coping with those feelings the right way.

you should see my cat play vidya... completely hogs the computer..... NOT.

nice idea tho'

Get a fucking life

Three weeks...? Elaborate.

*tips fedora* come back m'lady

Checked and I'm lsd dude so keep saying things and things will keep being really fucking wired for me

HER

fucking

H E R

underage ban right here

He lives in another part of the country than me. I'm basically a neet with huge life aspirations (everybody always told me I was intelligent and all that went to my head) hah puns. We both had really shitty mothers who abused us and father's that weren't there but mines a sociopath and his just talks too much. He has a job and we organised a holiday together. Did heaps of lsd over New year's and Christmas and then 3 more times until he left this past Thursday. We went to a festival then he came and spent two weeks at my house and it was heaps of fun. I love him

Holy fuck I'm reading what I'm saying.. being drunk and high is fucking great

My dog is pretty dumb but he's awesome and always puts a smile on my face. If you're ever looking for a dog and want a challenge, get a husky. Their general retardation is a constant source of amusement.

Oh and girls love him

what do you call a squirrel tail preserved in formaldehyde ?

what is the square root of bungee jumping ?

does essence precede existence or what ?

can you give a shit if you are constipated ?

if you watch flash gordon on acid, do you actually end up on the other side of the projection screen ?

What if there was another left-handed Earth exactly opposite from our on, behind the sun all the time?

is it true that you can't roller skate in a buffalo herd ?

my granny always said that cheese is more or less binding.

my daddy said "live and learn, die and forget it all."

Fuck dogs man. They're so aggressive. Fucking never seen "child mauled by cat or harmless fucking bird"

Hol up real quick. Gonna hit my pipe to make this high real wired, then I'll answer your shit

Cats are smaller and not nearly as strong dumbfuck. They don't have a bite that will rip you face off

Yeah when my dog dies, I plan to get a parrot. Should make hiking and camping that much more fun!

Opiates, and everyone thinks my life is great.

take your time...cruising other threads... be back

Suicide

1: you call it science
2: I don't have enough information to make the connection
3: yes, you could still physically give someone shit
4: I haven't tried. Wasn't a big fan of skelator. That may have be he man, I'm to fucking high to know the difference
5: that would be very frustrating and make practically everything we know about gravity and physics wrong and that's a very stressful thought
6: Jackass did it already
7: those last two are just weired and it makes me sad

Please correct me if I am wrong here. I am just basing this on a similar relationship that I had in the past. I too had a less than savoury upbringing. Sometimes someone who can understand and relate to you, on that level, is almost intoxicating. Especially if you haven't had that before. LSD is great, but that sounds to me like you are both trying to distract yourselves from the reality of things. Do you miss him at all? LSD also messes with the balance of your brain and takes a while to level itself out, especially doing it that frequently. Maybe enjoy this time you have to yourself and try to reflect on things. You being one to have high aspirations, is it that part of you taking over saying that you can do better? Or is it your subconscious or intuition telling you this is all a waste of time?

You're a moron.
You're a totally fucking champ. Replied to my bullshit aggressive statement with nothing but optimism. You should feel good about that

I'm a very lonely person. Even when I'm around other people I'm lonely. I'm not depressed, I'm a really healthy human being apart from the fact that being around other people doesn't make me feel good like it probably should.
There's no part of me that thinks I can do better, I always do the best I can. I can't answer the last part there, I got confused.

Wtf I'm retarded I was thinking veterinarian this whole time

on the last two....
Well, both loved well, were well loved, and are not forgotten.

Wait wtf. I'm lsd dude and so was I..?

lsd dude lol, sounds like an Adult Swim sketch or something
I tripped on mdma yesterday, I got really paranoid for a moment but besides that it was cool

I'm not retarded though, I'm high as fuck.
Also where OP is, my dad's a vet too my dude. I've totally seen what may be going on for you so I understand and appreciate where you're coming from.

May I ask what your happiest memory is?

I'm not actually retarded either, I'm not American so vet for me instantly means veterinary