Cele bread

Cele bread

I want to marry Victoria Justice and build her a cabin.

straight for pay only people get with the program up in this thread don't be a whiney little bbc craving bitch unless you deserve it

Fuck off you annoying nigger. Jesus Christ.

i wanna cum on this sluts toes

You'll need to do better than that you little bitch.

Please, all I can do is beg between tears. Free my aching cock. PLEASE. IT HURTS.

Lovely!

period.

Lights? No... keep them off. We can't watch with lights on.

you know who your one true alpha godspeed black emperor by divine right is you're just too much of a cheapskate virgin to admit it

Did you ever see that show Hellcats (I think?) it had one of them and Ashley Tisdale, both have really nice feet in my opinion

More

why are you so against the lights user? what are you hiding?

Taytay gooner you there?

I could, but... what's in it for me?

Oh boy, now you've done it...

Yid army reporting in

Mmmm I want to be lewd for Ariel and tay tay

What do you mean? Just please, release my aching cock. PLEASE FREE IT.

Welp, now I'm hard

Mhm. Working away on that big load. Dunno how i can top the last one for her though.

Ready for a pounding

Oh god, Ariel is hot

Yeah I'm getting curious myself. I'll keep holding him here, you go hit the switch.

Hayley is too pure for this degenerate thread.

Man, Daddario really has a great set. Alright, lets see what hes hiding....*click*

She has to know she's causing load after load to be spilled for her.

it's ok to admit your virginity to the world no one will hear your scream in space other than God and the godspeed black emperor of the fambolini pumpkin patch

London is blue user, Europa beckons for you

For the trips you need to be really naughty. Mess with your butt.

I could. :3

Lewd...

Dubs confirms Chelsea rent boy

No! I just want to watch lights off! Let gooo... stop...

God I want that to
Taytay

>For the trips you need to be really naughty. Mess with your butt.
Okay, as Tay Tay wants I suppose. I dunno if this is gonna help me not cum quickly though, it's twice as hard to hold back this time.

You want me to do what!?

I mean, you little bitch, why should I? Give me a reason to.

>God I want that to
that can be arranged...

How big are you Tayfriend?

GOD, IT HURTS, WHAT DO YOU WANT

Missing the two best girls on that show.

We know you are a lonely virgin and you need someone to talk to open up to your daddy godspeed black emperor by divine right. let it out motheryaar yes let it out

Post your discord. Let’s get lewd

Her tits are really disappointing

Can I get in on this?

It will be more intense for Tay. Anal orgasms are strong! :3

You can of course.

7. And a half...

I'm in! Post nicks.

You're working overtime tonight BD...

Almost as big as me, you a white guy to?

For you to be reduced to reduced to an incoherent babbling mess, cumming yourself stupid and offering all you can to be freed.

daddy cool jb brooks saves the day from all the helpless virgins in need of a str8 for pay by divine right godspeed and goodluck sir

IT HURTS, MY BALLS ARE DRY. WHATEVER YOU WANT. I OFFER WHATEVER YOU WANT. JUST PLEASE MAKE IT STOP

>It will be more intense for Tay. Anal orgasms are strong! :3
I don't know if i'll be able to handle it. I'm already light headed from the last one and my cock is throbbing so much for Tay Tay

Yummy cock :3

spit on the handle of a hairbrush and sit on it. turn yourself into a sissy slut for Tay and pound that prostate

Thread needs more nudes

Yes lea is hot

Almost? :P White yes.

You will do it. For Tay. Pleasure that butt for her, let her love spread through you.

Free tasting sessions. :3

The only "celeb" that i honestly hate, with her "I'm always pissed off because of some shit" face, buargh

You need to follow instructions, dumb little piggy. You make the offer, we'll see if it satisfies. Otherwise, more orgasms. That poor cock looks so small and shriveled...

This. Never realized how much I found Dualla hot until I re-watched the series. Her eyes are gorgeous.

There is something about Amber Rose Revah. Mmmmmmmmm.....

wow cool

Anybx9898

There’s a lot of cock meat to be licked there :3

>You will do it. For Tay. Pleasure that butt for her, let her love spread through you.
God i'm so close for Tay Tay. I'm gonna cum again real soon. Where should I aim this time for Tay Tay?

It is so sore, and sensitive. It can't handle this intensity. Please, what do you want. WHAT DO YOU WANT. NAME IT AND I WILL DELIVER.

I'm thighbro mate, 8 here.

user, is that your cock?!