You are kidnapped by the cartel. You witness a loved one get beheaded, and you know you're next

You are kidnapped by the cartel. You witness a loved one get beheaded, and you know you're next.

They're threnting to skin you alive and cut out your heart and feed it to you while you are still alive.

What is going through your mind?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6XeHE9KVhSI
theync.com/brutal-video-shows-two-narco-rival-being-beheaded-chopped-and-ripped-out-his-heart.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>this should've been FarCry 5

Sorry Sup Forums I've fucked up

Build that wall

I don't think they can feed me my own heart as I would die before they could bring it to my mouth, except if they had extremely advanced surgery equipment.

>fucking with the cartel

>should've built that wall

Try and run off because I might be lucky and just get shot in the back of the head.

"Not again"

Hope they are going to enjoy beheading me

I hope you enjoy the 3 and a half lbs of explosives planted in my body tied to the deadmans in my chest. I can't use commercial airlines.

>thretning
Fucking kill yourself, cunt.

What responsibility do people who use cocaine or any other drug outside state control? I believe they have responsibility 5/10. The other half of the responsibility is in the situation of poverty, deficient education system and in general no progress of society where such crimes are committed.

Did I leave the oven on? Fuck.

They might decapitate me with a knife, but they'll lose their head to a 50 caliber round that looks like a fucking space laser.
Honestly though, the guy that had his son flayed was a cop. I'm not saying all cops deserve this, but I am typing it.

Still, the Cartels are not long for this world, soon all drugs will be decriminalized and their business will become unsustainable.

youtube.com/watch?v=6XeHE9KVhSI

so fucking disgusting.

Literally all of the weapons in Mexico come from the US.
All of the drugs creating the violence in mexico are being purchased by the US.

As a mexican I can only hope you hurry up and build your fucking wall to contain the cancer that is the United States.

Keep your cancer up north.

>I'm accountable for these happening just for being American

Stay in Mexico

If a girl filmed this, her face would've blocked the murder

>Didn't even spell it like OP did.
>Telling someone to kill themselves over a misspelled word.
>Trying to be edgy because of Sup Forums
>Ended up being cringe and autistic.

Good job mate.

I've died under worse circumstances.

You're on Sup Forums. At 3 in the morning.

You're in the west coast.

You use weed on a daily basis, you've snorted coke at least once, your parents consistently use methamphetamine, your uncle in jail enjoys metamorphine from mexico.
You are a trump voted, you support the gun trade, small government, and of course the wall.

Yes. You are not just accountable, but singlehandedly responsible. Keep lying to yourself.

You missed all your shots faggot

Get good

Get fucked.

>record scratch
>freeze frame
>"Soooooooo, yeah, I bet right now you're probably wondering how I got here, hoh?"
>footage rewinds through entire life like a VHS tape
>stops at a crying bloody fetus covered in various muddy fluids being lifted up and accidentally dropped by some village elders
>Some mariachi group starts playing
>Born in a corrupt shithole country

Kek

Freshman in high school huh? Hope ya have a nice first day user

End drug war, corporations start selling professional lab produced meth, coke, and opiate products for cheap. Regulated, taxed, and controlled. Cartels go out of busisness overnight. Sage

Legalizing meth, coke and opiate products for the sake of ending the drug war is retarded and only introduces more people to drugs and ruining their lives in the process.

Up

do i have superpowers?

theync.com/brutal-video-shows-two-narco-rival-being-beheaded-chopped-and-ripped-out-his-heart.htm

I attack one bite them hope to anger them so they can kill me quick

This is an advanced bait like I’ve never seen before

This

I am wondering if I cold have really saved 15% or more if I switched to Geico.

Only stupid people use drugs so it would be a good thing

>internet
>mexico

Haha you made a funny

>lemme check my blockfolio quickly guys..

I should've switched to Geico©

the title is not the good one

>I guess joining the rival cartel was a bad move

What's going through my mind is
"Wow, I really wish I had loved ones who they could kill, maybe then I'd feel more than bored."
The next thought would be
"I don't really care if you kill me, I've achieved nothing with my life anyways even though I identify as an intellectual and constantly shit on others opinions on the internet"
Or maybe
"Oh God please let me live"

Is mexican*

>Legalizing meth
I thought that said legalizing mech and I was like "whaaa...? awesome?"

Prohibition only creates a black market, it doesn't stop people from (insert vice).

It only creates a black market if the government is corrupt. Ofc you're gonna have a black market when the CIA trades cocaine and the FBI takes bribes from the mob. It's working wonders in the Phillipines.

ay caramba
vato es loco

If my options are death squads or drug addicts, give me drug addicts.

i had no idea miley was so hairy

I'd be wondering why I left my comfy home to go to some shithole country

>implying that there's anything you can do in this situation other than accept your fate/plead for your life

Yeah I'd do an action backflip jump, kungfu style, beat them all up and go on to destroy the cartel in its entirety single handed. Is that the kind of reply you were expecting?

Nmv misread the question

> What is going through your mind?

First I control my breathing. If you are in control of your breath you are in control of the world.

Second I count how many of them are, what they are wearing, what weapons they have.

They've fucked up. Four of them to one of me.

I wait for my time, using dirt from the ground as an abrasive agent to grind away the ziplocks around my wrists. After 90 seconds my hands are free but they don't know it.

I take a handful of dirt in each hand and ready my resurgence.

In one fluid movement I jump up in the air for height advantage. I've practiced jumping and can jump 1.5m from sitting. I throw one handful of dirt in the leaders eyes, and one handful in the second in control.

They gasp and wail as their world goes dark. I immediately swing for the two remaining guards in a 360 motion, knocking them both out cold.

I twist the neck of the 2nd in control and he drops to the ground.

The leader is still rubbing his eyes saying he cannot see. I karate chop his temple and he is out cold. I stamp on the throats of the two grunts, they die.

They didn't know who they were fucking with. I keep the leader alive. When he comes too he is naked and I am balls deep inside him.

Ghost recon wildlands?

never die on your knees

ttts

Yeah... All this would end with that one guy shooting you immididetly

Does anyone have a link of this video?

Agreed, never understand why they just accept it. Fuck that, go out fighting.

"Implying that I give a fuck."

Wow that's badass :D

racist alt-right trump supporter spotted

Brady Bunch theme song, probably

why didn't i buy that mike wazowski body pillow?

I've read a lot about special forces and martial arts compared to most people. I look normal but I'm actually pretty dangerous ngl.

You watch too much tv

Well, all I can do is laugh. There's no way out of it and I refuse to create misery where it isnt, so I laugh to pass the moment.

you don't get this kind of specialized knowledge from television.

leftist cuck detected

he got 2

Why would you skin a man alive before cutting his heart out?

There's something in her teeth

this guy gets it

Imagine dying like that...but high

If they cut his heart out first then he wouldn't be alive when they skinned him.

Maximum pain normally they cut your hands and feet off

Someone link the “vacuum” live leak video to the innocent child.

You are retarded.

Which would be a win because it's fast and painless.

Nothing as I don't go to the 3rd world shitshole. Again trump is right now let's build that wall

Kek, bowl of petunias much?

>third world
>wall
Kek, have you even been to Mexico??

i just think to myself what a wonderful world

i have this one

Man, way to live up to the stereotype you fucking spics.

Good job Steven Segall

Please America. Come save us from cartels. The situation is horrible in the south of Mexico.

At least spics do something interesting unlike niggers, but hues are worse than spics and niggers

Nah the one where they are skinning the dude alive and using a vacuum to suck up the blood so they can see what the fuck they are doing its fucking horrifying seeing this guy with stumps where his hands should be trying to swipe the box cutter away...

I agree. I can't fucking stand brazilians.

aah yes. this one

Brazilian is like combining a nigger and a spic, they have no remorse of what they do for stupid reasons and they are brutal in a slightly retarded fashion, like using a dull machete

Yup that’s the one ever see it with sound, my soul is darker for seeing that shit,

Fucking shitty Mexican radio being drowned out by a vacuum with our own wimpers and gurgling sounds being the last things
you hear.

Jesus Christ that was a father and his son, that shit is heartbreaking, just hearing the son scream in horror, and knowing that he's next...

Kekimus maximus
As you get your throat slit and face kicked
You die listening to Funky town

why would you shoot a man before dropping him out of a plane