Misogynists are cucks

>Misogynists are cucks
Who would have thought?

mysogynists are anything but functional, why are you surprised?

Fuck off roastie apologist

fix your mommy issues.

I have non, she's the only honorable woman I know, perhaps my grandmother and my uncle's wife. All other woman are trash.

I HATE MEN AND THE PATRIARCHY
PLEASE O PLEASE NOTICE ME FEMININE CREATURE

>All other woman are trash.
you don't get it, if women are trash is because men are too, we're not different species for being from a different gender, if one has issues, the whole society has them, grow up already

How about you learn how to use periods? Man abused their God given right to be the leader of the household and abused woman. Now woman tend to be in control for the most part on this new world and have the power in many aspects of society. Woman have shown why they are inferior and why they were meant to be followers and not leaders. Woman are the biggest ego maniac, prideful, resentful, backstabbing creatures. You should probably fuck off to R*ddit. You already sound like both a faggot and a woman, you'll fit in perfectly there.

I don't know if you're shitposting or actually believe this desu, but in case you're serious you have two options: or you turn off your pc, go outside more often and stop believing in memes, or you go back to /r9k/ where these kind of posts belong.

And I don't know whether you are an unironic faggot or you are actually a woman. There's nothing unhinged about what I said. I grew up with woman, I was forced to be in a fight attendant course with nothing but a faggot and 16 woman. I work and get my weekly dosage of disgusting human society and culture. The fall came through Eve. Fuck /r9k/ FUCK you and fuck woman. You whores will laugh now but laugh later, when you turn old and unhappy you will remember how disgusting you were. Honorable man and woman will have the last laugh.

so much hate for one gender isn't normal user, and this goes for mysoginists and feminists equally, it's that simple, or you're too frustrated because someone hurt you or never loved you, or you take memes seriusly, but it's not normal

>if women are trash is because men are too
It doesn't work like that.

>Man abused their God given right
Christ, you're just as painfully stupid.

>It doesn't work like that.
and how does it work?

cuck

Not like that, user.

so explain me how, enlight me with your sapience, pls

My older generation relatives had honorable woman who I respect and always reply with respect when spoken to. My female cousins were really sweet girls but now that they are growing up are disrespectful dirty mouthed cunts with no respect for their elders. Their life is social media self pictures, sluts with no intentions of anything other than self gratification, selfish disrespectful beings. Most woman fail to understand love. Man are cucks who worship the image of lust through woman.

Get fucked anons.

I don't have to, user. You are the one who made the positive claim without supporting it.

Fuck off you piece of shit tradcon.

well, if someone say x thing and I say ''no, x isn't like that'' at least I would say an argument supporting me, ''no, it doesn't work like that'' isn't an argument as long as I'm concerned, just your opinion

sure user, all the problems in the world are caused by these ebil wimmyn

>not being a fucking cunt = being an extreme leftist
this is what the insane misogynist actually believes

>I don't have an argument
thanks for posting

>isn't an argument
No, it's not. It's a refutation. You have not presented anything therefore I can refute it without presenting anything. See how that works?

Fuck off you irrational cunt.

>You have not presented anything
again, if someone says ''x is y'' and you don't agree, you're the one who has to present an argument to prove that he's wrong, otherwise you'll pass as not having one, not the first person

>being normal is irrational
fuck off to r9k