Medfags what is this on my hand pls. Water warts?

Medfags what is this on my hand pls. Water warts?

obviously AIDS

Fuck what do

Amputate leg as soon as possible.

Which one?

The middle one.

Is that where the AIDS got in?

Psoriasis. Aren't you feeling a bit stressed out lately ?

seems like a skin infection, or a basic pustule, clean the place and try to decrease the use of the affected hand.

where are the silver scales, then?

it's called basic hygiene nigger learn it

Thanks anons. I have had warts before but these seem different. I am stressed desu, new two week old at home and have a two year old causing havoc. Time to get the chop I think

My bad, I meant eczema and wrote psoriasis.

Rest. Take 5 minutes for yourself just to relax. Make up an excuse to go buy something at the store and stop somewhere to just sit and breathe.
It'll go away.
Also, the "warts" are just water, so piercing them isn't gonna do anything besides being painful.

possible, with the stress he expressed, still it's a small area and the treatment is almost the same, clean in lukewarm water, then add some moisturizer gel, as well as decreasing stress.

piercing warts can actually spread them if there is a pathogen causing their formation.

Appreciate the advice. Didn't expect stress to manifest physically like this but I will look into it. Will be tough to get some time to myself but I'll try.

It’s called dishydrotic eczema. I think. Google. You will get it between your fingers too. Don’t pop them. It will spread. Had this a lot as a teen. From general gross handed ness

Wow this looks spot on from google image searches. Thank you kind user. I bought a wart cryotherapy thing this morning and applied earlier but will stop using this until I learn more about it. Thanks again

I've got 2 kids too, 9 and 1. When my first was born I was in a shitty stressful job and that shit got all over my fingers. Found a new job, reserved some time for myself in turn with the wife, and it went away in no time.
Just avoid unnecessary stress and take 5 minutes for yourself EVERY DAY.

Thank you user. It makes sense. I never got this with my first kid, but I didn't have a toddler running around feeling left out the first time around. I have 2 weeks off work so no excuse for taking some time to myself.
Good health to you and yours.