Why is american beer so... heh... piss poor?

Why is american beer so... heh... piss poor?

There's plenty of good American beers, however most of the "big names" are god damn awful, Coors being (arguably) the worst.

Milwaukee's best ice.
Bud ice.
I think I would have an easier time drinking my own piss honestly, are all ice beers shitty it have I only gotten the cheap ones before?

Yes if you only drink bud, coors or Miller...which are German lagers btw.
American craft beer is best beer

New Yorker signing in to say Southern Tier Brewing Company does a fine job

Ice beer is almost universally hated, the only reason anyone drinks them is because higher ABV and it's cheap.

>What is personal taste?
Alcohol snobbery is just pathetic. It's a drink, enjoy what you enjoy. Personally it's Calsberg, most of the supposedly superior beers I've tried have tasted like ass and ballsweat.

>Calsberg
>American beer
pick one

Budlight is worse than Coors

Fuck yeah bud. 2xipa is my jam.

Pumking is literally the best fall beer in existence.

>Not getting that I was pointing out that I'm not defending american beer because I like it.
Spotted the American.

>mfw 3 brothers dominates the whole state of Virginia in this graphic...

I'm a big fan of sarajevsko beer. It is probably one of the best tasting beers i've had. Sadly I can only get it when I go to Bosnia.

American craft beer has made more progress in the beer world in twenty years than Germany and the UK have accomplished in the last 100 years combined.

SLETT DETTE

Still taste shit

Southern Tier is mediocre at best.

Live Oak makes the best German style beers in the country. The Lichtenhainer seasonal is insanely good.

>3 brothers dominates the state
Is that good? I'm from the Midwest and never had 3 Brothers, funny story tho, there is an IL brewery called 2 Brothers that's decent.

Dogfish Head

I don't think you understand how the world works now. You see, now that Trump has been elected the rest if the world has become substandard. America is once again the leader of the world and we sit atop the pyramid. Only America and American things are considered legitimate and all eurocucks, their shit beer, and shithole countries are now considered to be unrecognized. America is the only legit country on Earth and ALL non-American filth are subhuman. So don't come on an American board meant for Americans only and talk shit. Also, stay out of our cyberspace scum. Illegal cyber immigration will no longer be overlooked

Never had their beer but their breweries beer list is meh. I'm not into German beers for the most part...I only really like Berliner wiesse when it comes to German beers

so weak

I was about to post this.

Retard detected

Taste is subjective. As a professional beer judge, I have experienced first hand the effects of opinion and influence as they relate to our perception of the taste of a beer. What I've noticed is that when tasters come from the UK, they will always vote American beer 1 point less if they know it is American. In one instance,we gave a panel of tasters the same beer in three different cups and told them it was different beer from Brazil, US, and Germany. The Brazilian beer got 6/10, US beer got 7.5/10, and the German beer got 8/10. Remember, this is the same beer. Another heavy influence is the palette, which is typically contaminated and tuned to a specific range if tastes by local cuisine. In Mexico, light rice based lagers with some acidity are preferred to cut the high levels of fat in the cuisine. Europeans tend to lean more towards sweeter caramelized malted lagers with light 'Royal' hops to counter the gallons of shit and Russian semen they eat on a daily basis. Fuck you.

Yeah, if you don't like German beer this isn't the place for you. There are other breweries doing great things in Austin - Pinthouse Pizza, Friends and Allies, and Hops & Grain just to name a few. Just depends on what you're looking for. I really like the single-hop IPA series coming out of Copperhead in Conroe north of Houston.

Single hopped beer are fun. I'm not great with hops, IDing them by flavor, so that helps. Right now I'm into sour beers, Crane Brewing from Missouri or Destihl from Illinois have my favorite sours ATM

never heard of 2 brothers. But no, 3 brothers is mediocre. Funny and true story... the brewery did start out as 3 actual brothers and apparently they got to feuding so the 2 burgers kicked out the other brother so now the brewery is just called "brothers" lol. 2 brothers brewery where you're at might explain why they just called it brothers brewery because I'm sure they would have wanted to call it that.
But devils backbone should really be ther biggest in this state.
Now if you'll excuse me boys, I have a gun show to get to.
Have a nice day, y'all!!!

Lol!!!

Jester King and Blue Owl if you're ever in Austin, then. Jester King is better than most lambics in my opinion and Blue Owl is throwing out super tasty daily drinkers, specifically their sour red ale.

>and the German beer got 8/10

No fucking shit, Sherlock.

>can't read
nigger detected

>Misses all of the subtle bait in the post
>Takes the easiest way out
>"no shit Sherlock" like we're in middle school
Bad troll is bad. 0/10 would not engage.

>ITT: people that swish wine around in the glass and smell it while smacking their lips

>Because the poor love to support big corporations

The same reason Trump is President

Yup that is a good bear. But try Lasko in Bosnia. Lasko is Slovenian

Still europa haves bether bear!

Yeee... Laško... Old gold horn (Zlatorog)... Best beer out there.