Diaper thread

Diaper thread

More?

Moaaaar

had my GF diaper up the moment she got home friday night, changed her etc for saturday, and fingered her to orgasm twice before pulling her diaper down and fucking her from behind in the evening.

come on you fuckers, chip in

I'M TOO LAZY user

ALL RIGHT?

I usually do, and I would this time if it wasn't for the fucking captcha.

>been a diaperfag for ages
>starting to get tired of seeing the same old ugly bitches with the best real life content

pic related, the other one

that's because very few women are willing to put their faces out there wearing diapers. There are almost no women in this fetish at all

rolling/bumping

Honestly. It sucks.

and the ones that are here like
(Arrianna Evans I think)
or
(Panda Pants)
have paysites. And do other fetish work. So they're just in it for the money

saved in the scynce folder

totally true, I do consider my complaining as bitching about something that's a fact; but I still feel this way.

There's always a risk of getting doxed or other negative effects on your personal life with sharing your pics on the web with a bunch of faggots; let alone wearing a fucking DIAPER. Too bad for me, AND them.

BUT tumblr is starting to create such an inclusive culture (hate the site otherwise) some females are actually being brainwashed into thinking wearing diaper is something to become acceptable. Doubt it, but that makes a lot of hoes willing to show their upskirts in a wet diaper with total strangers.

Both of them do now, but have been posting for years while not doing that; especially panda pants. She disappeared for a while, but came back because the urge to wear diapers (and post about it on the internet) was too great. Her paysite stuff came pretty late.

Want to share with the class, user?

Every cloud has a silver lining. Or something.

the wife vetoed the idea straight away in the middle of walmart as we looked aqt diapers

time to find a new 'wife'

Man, that sucks. You'd think people would at least try it.

cant
she makes a literal fuckton of money

take the money over a diaper fetish any day.

good choice

just go pay a hooker to put on a diap

>L4
#absolutelydisgusting

thats a large diaper
MOAR

roll lmao

that's just your opinion, fagot

I know, you like more bbws in diaper

my scynce folder is getting full
like that diaper

If she doesn't fit in a medium diaper, she's not worth it

this statement could not be more correct, miss me with that bariatric shit

25/m/diapered here any love?

post pics
be cute

yeah my wife was super turned off when i just brought up that diapers are a fetish

bump

im too shy :'(

nope

Ellie May

moar?

Uhh...