Why do amerifats have so much water in their toilets?

Why do amerifats have so much water in their toilets?

It wastes water and splashes easily

Because we can afford to.

We own everything, and we like to enjoy it. Our lowest poor people have more than most of you Eurofags, so kiss our asses.

You have a full bowl of water to kiss your ass for you

Wow, how clever. No wonder you have nothing.

WOW I’ve never actually seen an American toilet, you fat cunts overdo everything

Of course we do - because we can.

Lameass poor people always accuse others of "overdoing" it. Pathetic loser.

imagine getting so buttflustered over something that has no effect on your life that you have to post about it daily on a Nigerian fishmonger forum

That's basically half of Sup Forums in a nutshell

KEK

This is why swirlies (i think it was called that) are possible in america

I used American style toilets in Thailand in the luxury hotels.
There was nothing more disgusting than seeing your massive turds literal swirl around the bowl
Did I mention they clog allot easier?
Aussie toilets work fine, you flush the cunt, shits gone bye bye straight down doesn't fucken swirl

It's kinda gross having water splash your ass! In an Aussie toilet you throw abit of TP down to stop the splash but this is pointless in these American swimming pool toilets

One thing I preferred about Thailand was the bum guns or bidets, you could spray your ass super clean and didn't have to wipe so much
I wish they'd catch on in western society for superior anal hygiene, considering the multiple times I have pulled down a girls panties and gotten an awful wiff and a sight of a skidmark

If I ever moved to America, I'd get the toilet replaced with an Aussie one.
I'd fucking import it.
Not taking dumps into a swimming pool.
Heck id rather shit in a bucket.

Why do Americucks and Eurofags use toilet paper? Get a bidet already!

>It's kinda gross having water splash your ass! In an Aussie toilet

Get off the shitter when you flush ya retard

>pulled down a girls panties and gotten an awful wiff and a sight of a skidmark
kek

Tough shit

Got em

Because the average American's diet is so fucking gross and unhealthy so are their shits, they smell super terrible - hence all the water to block the smell.

Pfft, maybe Pajeet was right. Maybe the whole world would be better off with designated shitting streets!

Not the aussie fag here but he means when the log of shit drops from your asshole and bodyslams the water, which will splash back up on your cheeks.

They mean when you take a shit and it splashes the water dumbass

Trust what this guy says, he's so obsessed with America he smells their fucking shit. Idiot rofl

>757560943
>rofl
>XD!

why dont whites wash their asses with water?

still going rofl in 2018
mfw

There isn't after I shit in it. Usually the shit is about an inch above the water when I'm done. Almost clogs every time

Nice response. But you made yourself sound like you smell their shit. Retard.

Genuinely dont get how you euros managed to get splashed so often. I also dont know how people manage not to wipe clean without needing to get their ass wet. Maybe theres a point with wasting water I guess, but there are much more wasteful things for water.

Just sent this to a girl I work with. Wat do?

As an American who has lived in Australia, I can confirm toilets in the US have a shit design.

>not knowing how to greentext

So our shit doesn't smear and dry on ceramic and because we can afford it

Try not sending thumbnails?

water conservation isn't important.
Besides, I like taking a dump and having cold as hell water splash up my ass.

The only avoidance of skidmarks is to go wiping two knuckles deep.

After shit, wipe exterior
Fold 3 squares over each other
Middle finger into center of squares, wrap around finger
Push gently into anus
Make gentle swirls to activate colon
When more poo begins to push out, pull finger away
Repeat until no more poo
Final inserts with wet wipes until they come out clean

Never have skidmarks
Ass is always lickably clean

Oh, my bad. Here I fixed it.

Poseidon's kiss should be welcomed, not abhorred.

Your just pissed because your still shiting in the streets.

Abbey loves hearing the splash

your chamber pot has like 20 alternating layers of feces and corned beef hash because you don't have indoor plumbing and no food bowls.

once a week you make soup from the crust. we know. that's why we don't visit.

Actually, we have different chamber pots for the different types of shit we get (the local witch doctor predicts what shit it's gonna be for us), giving as a wide selection of shit crust soup to choose from. Although you wouldn't know that, seeing as you never visit...

its not using more water dipshit

that exit pipe is just too high

ugh I hated the toilets in England with their "poo shelf" I did have to buy a new one for one of my bathrooms and it's a "low flow" or whatever and the water level is lower in that one than my older ones. I hate it.

The point is that other toilets don't have any water extending past the pipe itself, doesnt matter how the pipe is positioned

BECOUS AMERICAN DRINK FROM TOILET
AMERICAN IS PIG
DO YOU WANT A HAMBURGER?
DO YOU WANT A PIZZA?
AMERICAN IS PIG DISGUSTING
GEORGE WALKER BUSH IS A MURDERER
FUCKING U.S.A

why do americans even have swimming pools if they can just use toilet?

>Sup Forums - europeans complaining about toilets in a country they don't live in

Of course you do

ya theyve just fucked up the design but i dunno , maybe its a matter of religion like circumcision ?
do they store holy water like that ?

As if Americans never complain about things in other countries...

Nice useless ellipsis you french piece of shit.

At least I, the French piece of shit, will get flushed down a normal toilet, rather than the weird American variant

inb4 andy sixx

This is why europoors always fail, you've just accepted being a piece of shit but decided to be proud of it.

this. it's a lot easier to clean a toilet over here. and you usually don't have to worry about splash back unless you're a hambeast with 5 lb turds.

Never said that I was proud, it's the Americans that are proud as a whole for being American, both the negative traits and the positive (although few)

at least we don't have school shootings and a 56% white population, burger

have fun cleaning all the shit off the sides of that toilet.

You must be proud because you never attempted to disprove it. You just said how you were a much better piece of shit, ignoring the fact that you're shit.

Norway has the deadliest mass shooting by a single person.

Not op, but just as much of a fag. How lazy and unhygienic must you be to fuss over cleaning a toilet?

what if i dont shit like a volcano ?

Well if it bothers you that much, I am not French, not even European for that matter

So you're even less relevant, how sad.

I used US style toilets too when I was in the US, the difference is that they don't splash that hard and if your turds are long enough it would be like putting a boat slowly in the water.

i mean if you want your bathroom to look like a designated shitting street in india, be my guest

Doesn't change the fact that I have a normal toilet though

you stupid niggers i just woke up and wtf am i seeing

How messy do you guys take a shit?

pajeet is mad

Did you know that in America you can buy any sort of toilet you want?

I gotta say it's kind of gross when you reach in to wipe and touch a floater with you knuckle.

Took some getting used to

Poo in loo

Of course you can, but do you make the right choice or do you make the American choice?

I just use your mom's mouth.

Someone's a big boy

That's exactly what she says.

Congrats

you ARE a piece of shit, but are too stupid to realize it, because of 'FUCK YEAH, MURRICA' brainwashing

Nice late reply saying nothing of value you fucking coward.

you american fatties always shit like a volcano

1. So our bathrooms and adjacent rooms don't smell like shit which, from experience, I know they do in European homes.

u mad bro?
triggered on every level
nice

Yeah but if you smell shit all the time you stop smelling it.

>alternative facts

trendy

I'll go you one better. At an outlet mall in Italy, one with only really high-end stores, e.g., Hermes, I went to the can and, ta da! full water immersion crapper.

My guess is, the 1%ers in Europe also don't like their homes smelling like turds, and have MuricaTrumpfaggotImperistAsshole style toilets in their homes, as well.

>pic related
A well cultivated and self respecting american proud of his nation only deserves the best shitter customized to his needs and wellbeing. Make the right choice! the american choice!

> allot

what the fuck is an allot?

>allot?

It's the word that precedes akbar, you fucking racist!

Because when your poo goes underwater, it doesn't smell.

To avoid splashing my butt with toilet water, I simply throw in some toilet paper.

Welcome to first world.

Was an assistant plumber younger. Good pay.
In any case. Right, it’s all about cost of water, also the mostly EPA “save the environment” bs.
3.5 gallons per flush was standard. EPA is trying to enforce 1.6 gpf. Up side, water conservation.
Down side, less water going through the sewer system, more potential for clogs. Nasty. People should be allowed to use what they want to pay for.

newfags

Right. End up flushing more times to flush your shit down.

>push TP inside anus
nice way of getting the 'rhoids

32day nvr 4gt

We want whatever is in there to go down the first flush, not have remnants for 3 or 4 flushes afterwards