>never busted my nut
>says I raped her
>threatens to put me on blast
>tell her that it isn't rape in the legal sense but that I was wrong
>she gets chlamydia from some other dude
>says I gave her chlamydia
>get tested
>I'm clean
>she has never forgiven me for "raping" her and still thinks I gave her chlamydia.
>writes me vile e-mails saying she hopes I get cancer

She's clearly emotionally disturbed. It's crazy for me to think that I broke someone like that but honestly... I'm probably giving myself too much credit. I don't think she'll be able to have another relationship ever again. It almost feels good that I'm the only one who got to tear that pussy up. And it's really fucked up to say but I really regret not cumming in her that final time we had sex.

Kinda want to dump her nudes but too afraid of some legal rebound.

You're pretty much a total asshole.

You didnt break her, lack of oxygen from choking on photonsponges did.

hahaha
how though? I've repeatedly apologized and she is just sooo unbelievably deluded and vile about the whole thing. She's pretty much everything wrong with the alt left and false rape claims

And you are everything thats wrong with weak, pathetic guys who dont have a clue.

homegirl's butt. cropped.

I'm hardly weak for admitting I was wrong in the face of someone who can't think rationally at all. Honestly she's lucky I'm even nice to her. But in all fairness I just don't want to deal with the bullshit blowback from being put on blast. It's like all the ridiculous rape claims going on in hollywood. Like Aziz Ansari shit.

Not respecting someone limit when it comes to sex is a sexual agression.

She was consenting to condom sex, not bareback sex.

Imagine if it was the opposite : you have sex with a girl, and mid-sex she does something you are not ok with it at all ( like ramming full force 2 finger up your asshole without lube).

hahah excellent analogy. Yeah I'd just tell her that we need to stop and that I was uncomfortable with that. I wouldn't wish cancer upon them and write them the most hateful shit I could think of.

She said stop and we did, I didn't aggressively continue. And yet again I was wrong I admit. I'll never remove the condom with anyone ever again.

Hah, and guys bitch when a woman pokes a hole in a condom and starts a family. Idiot faggots run away from their kids because they aren't men.

You gave her Chlamydia. That shit can be on your dick and get into a woman without showing signs with you. That's an advantage of external genitalia.

>Yeah I'd just tell her that we need to stop and that I was uncomfortable with that.

so when someone rape your asshole with their finger you are just "please stop i'm uncomfortable".

Come on you would be pissed out of your mind.

You know I think that might be what happened. And I was forward with her about that. Though I really wish I wasn't... Wish I told her I hadn't had sex with anyone else.

>something happens
>person isn't okay with it. Says so
>other person acknowledges and stops. Apologizes.
This is a perfectly normal interaction you fucking mong. No one raped anyone. OP is a faggot, like everyone else on Sup Forums, but the girl is obviously crazy and champing at the bit to get some attention by playing the rape card. I'm willing to bet you're the type of shitbird to unquestioningly facilitate and encourage that kind of bullshit mental gymnastics.

I'd be like, "woah! no." and they would probably stop.
Again I'm not defending removing the condom. That is totally wrong. I think it would be even more wrong in different circumstances like if you didn't know the person or you hadn't just been having unprotected sex with them all week (or ever) like we had been. Still wrong though.
What I do have qualms with is the psychotic response. Nothing I can say or do will heal that experience for her. She no joke hopes I die a painful death. The punishment doesn't fit the crime.

>>get tested
>>I'm clean

You got tested after she showed sign of chlamydia, which means at least a couple day after having sex with her.

The result of this test is irrelevant, you might be the one who gave it to her.

dump the nudes
You think she browses Sup Forums?
Doubtful!

If the tests came back clean then he didn't give it to her. Even if you're just a carrier of the disease it would show up on a medical screening.

And to add on that, again IF she puts me on blast people WILL take her side... I think the blowback would be insane. My reputation would take a major hit.

I'm not saying her response was fine, it was probably exagerated. But you gave her a STD again her will.

Just how many post have you read on the internet about "that nast bitch who gave me herpes" ; people are pissed, not "uncomfortable"

Well....... even if I think I MIGHT have.... the test still came back clean. And she was banging another dude. You do the math.

Also I don't have herpes lol wtf. If that were the case then I think her overreaction would be half warranted. I know two girls who got herpes last year (no I didn't sleep with either of them) and neither holds feelings towards the person who gave it to them the same way this girl hates me.

another booty shot to keep this convo going

Break that inferior cunts' nose and tie her up. Rape her a few times bareback so she gets the idea. Men these days are evasive, shivering little annelids.

This. You're just eating up all the bullshit

you don't have herpes but at the time you fucked that girl you might have had chlamydia.

Chlamydia infection can last only a couple of day and be asymptomatic

Awwww look at the baby bitch
No one owes anyone anything weakness is huddling together hoping if you treat ppl well they wont hurt you .....strength is knowing you can do as please....i promise ill dedicate the next time i cheat on my ole lady to you so smile u made a random girls life worse

hahah jesus this is a cold blooded motherfucker

never stick your dick in crazy

Listen to this guy

>false

what's false about it you admitted to removing the condom

This made me feel better than any other post. At least there's some sensibility ITT

I just googled a few articles and removing the condom isn't considered rape since the sex was consensual. Laws might change that in the future though.
While I do believe it is wrong, there are no legal repercussions as of right now. And it's not like the law will suddenly be retroactive if things change.

Again I never used a condom with this girl save for that one time since she asked.

Also I'll never delete her nudes despite our huge falling out, fuck that.

Just because there's no law explicitly prohibiting it doesn't mean it's not rape; there is no precedent in the US I guess but that doesn't mean you wouldn't be convicted.

In any case nothing about her accusation would be false.

lol so your saying it would be a landmark case? It goes out the window given our sexual history. It wasn't rape. period. People like you dilute the term by crying wolf.

Maybe we need a better term. how about "half rape" :D

welp convo died down. Which is more of a relief so I don't have to keep this shit going by posting noodz. but here's one for the road