thx faggit u just gave me a hearth attack

Ffs

>
Faggot

takes one to know one

That's some flawed logic right there.

this is literally a music video stop trying to be edgy

not really, i know im not a fag

Awwwe look at little Timothy, being a big edgy boy, using the computer on his own for the first time.
Careful now, go check the lunchable you were heating in the microwave. It might burn.
You dont wanna get mum upset, especially after you convinced her you're old enough to use the microwave on your own.

Faggot

Wow I hope there isn't any more of this faggot as I scroll down

eh...eh... i want say something ... eh ... eh... Im running with the croud...

So fucking lame to spit this words to this image...

She dead at paty... End of story...

gtfo fag

fucker, spoiling it for the newfags

stfu . No need w8 anymore.

f

Nice trick... faggot

What the hell?

(you)

Nope, immunity midget protects us all.

Am I right to suspect that this might be the longest running meme in the history of Sup Forums? I mean 95% of everyone here was basically toddlers when this was first posted.

>mfw i see the 6th from the right

>toddlers
underage fags running around confirmed
but yes, its been here a long time

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.
I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Bane thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" CIA agent guy, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a capeshit movie. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Banefag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "FOR YOU FOR YOU FOR YOU." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man child

Yeah, I was here. It was 2006 I think. But what joy do today's kids get from this meme? It just strikes me as odd that it still exists.

I whinzed. Get a grip user. Tis just an internet message board

probably for the enjoyment of those oldfags
seeing newfags not getting the context and asking "whos this"

Lol, you call me a person with no life, but you have the time to type that? its a glitch faggot, the app sometimes posts things twice. Kys u appleknocker.

nah, stole it from some user
and boo-hoo, update your app, cumstain!

What. Did he not get that the joke was that you said both 6th from the left and right?

That's some hard hitting comedy right there. It's a shame meecle brain user couldn't handle it

Kek, love Buca

xdddddd you really showed them 4channers bro lmao

Unfunny

bhyulg

Why are people saying too soon?

go there

The old anons are too busy complaining about people being not old, to tell.

My soul mate

Shitty Sup Forums meme where people think it makes them oldfags if they reply too soon or some stupid ass shit like that.
Why cant this shitty meme just fucking die already

What you're seeing is the entirety of it. You post a picture of this bint and people reply "Too soon, user." The idea is to convince people that she's somebody that Sup Forums trolled so hard she died or some shit, and that Sup Forums still feels bad about it to this day and they don't want to talk about it. You're also invited to believe that she's dead in these pictures because everybody dresses dead people in sexy underpants.

Okay, here's the story of the girl, she's was in Canada, and she died from drinking antifreeze.

Her name was Mary-Ann Rialeb, and she was at a party. It was at a college senior's apartment in Vancouver. His little brother had apparently spiked some drinks with antifreeze to try to get all the girls drunk really fast, but didn't realize it was poison and could kill them.

The only one who actually drank any was Mary-Ann, and she had already had some drinks before then. She got really weird drunk and started complaining about not being able to see anything. She the guy (the senior's little bro, not the senior) convinced her to strip down and pose for some pictures. He left to get his camera and then when he came back he asked if it would be alright to snap some pictures. She didn't say anything so he assumed it was okay, and he took one or two pics. He then asked if she would change her position and pose but she still didn't say anything, so he moved her around.

As he took the pictures, he was uploading them on the computer. It wasn't until he had snapped 4 pictures that he realized she wasn't breathing. The fourth picture, he had pulled her bra off. That one is very rare.

But anyway, after that, he found she was dead and panicked and called an ambulance (after doing what he does best,) but the pictures were already up on the internet. When her mom found out, she got scared and was quoted as saying "I'm your dream, mind astray, I'm your eyes while youre away, I'm your pain while you repay. You know its SAD BUT TRUE!!!!"

nice pasta bro

That's one ugly are motherfucker, I hope he got his was raped then killed

>he got his was raped then killed

id fuck her for the luls
she will prob make weird sounds to

Newfag here, what is the deal with this pic?

go here

too soon

me on the right

this is so disturbing

Fuck u