Supernatural Pre-game/Livethread

>'bout 75 posts edition
tonight's episode
>"The Foundry"
40 minutes boys, GET IN HERE!

Get this tumblr and normie trash off my board

we've been having live-threads since Sup Forums was created, faggot.

Slow start as always but that's okay, people usually show up 5 minutes before it starts.

pitiful bump until you guys show up.

I hope they kill Mary off soon, she's bland

Which stream site is least shit?

Also filler episode

It's cummim'

Did Felicia Day come back yet?

>MOTW episode
>filler
I dont think so m8

also, just search around for a CW stream

DELETE THIS

Yes, but they instantly tortured her dead for the entire episode.

POST YOUR HYPER FACE BOYS
>MORE MARY
>FIRST MOTW OF THE SEASON
>SPOOKYKINO

In all seriousness, have the brothers been doing more bad than good for the world? Like, in the first five seasons, they did nothing, but save lives, but since then, they've been responsible for basically many of the calamities that have happened in the later seasons, all because they're "MUH BROTHER" "I'D RATHER LET MILLIONS OF PEOPLE DIE THAN LET MY BROTHER KILL HIMSELF TO CLOSE HELL'S GATES!" "MUH LEVIATHANS"

t. British men of letters lady

Just got here. Hope it's a good episode for halloween this week.

>Like, in the first five seasons, they did nothing, but save lives

Except for when they opened the gates of hell

And when they broke the seals on Lucifer

And when Sam drank demon blood and fugged one sideways

And when Dean sold his soul

12 seasons and the cold openings never get less corny.

I miss God.

>Reading the journal of your dead husband who went on a sad life of crusade against evil after you died with your two boys
That's gonna sting

ARE WE ABOUT TO GET BOB CUT MARY?

>Important Haircut
DAMN IT.

HNNNG

She's gross

Okay, but I mean those times were mistakes. Meanwhile, the times in the later seasons, they KNEW what they were doing. They KNEW they would cause the deaths of hundreds and potentially thousands. But they still did it. Because "muh brother."

I know most people called the lady a bitch, but isn't her reasoning correct? I mean, you literally have a chance to save thousands of lives. How many people do you suppose die each year due to the supernatural? And the British Men of Letters have a way to stop all of that, but who gives a shit about those innocent people that get eaten by vampires and have their hearts ripped out by werewolves, am I right? I mean, the Winchester brothers are literally killing people they could easily save. How many demons have they tied up and subsequently stabbed to death instead of exorcising them? At this point I'm really getting the impression that the brothers don't care about saving people's lives anymore -- they're just doing a job.

Dean got his appetite from his mom.

I was seriously considering buying a 1964-1969 Impala.

>family hunting trip
>mom and the kids hunting ghosts
>daddy hunting gooks with a baseball bat

What is gonna end up being Mary's deal?

And who's bike was that?

she's ok I wish they had brought back young Mary though

I swear Mary is just Amara roleplaying.

>It's a buddy-cop episode

they defeated the darkness and saved the entire universe so that will always win.

Desgraceful

>it's a Cas and Crowley buddy cop episode

praise be to the writers

Except they're the ones that released the Darkness!

You mean the Darkness they unleashed by fucking around with the mark of Cain and shanking Death?

they should have brought back mary on the day she turned 18

Putting in my predictions folder.

well there's no free will for sam and dean so that wasn't their fault. they were just playing their roles in God's new gospel the whole time.

This Gon be good

Cas can't teleport anymore?

Cas still has literally every single book ever written in his brain right? I wish they would do more with that.

Nope his wings are still damaged. God didn't bother to fix him even with all of that time they spent together.

Weak ever since he lost his grace
and then stole grace
And the was possessed by lucy

>ywn have Rowena tied up in your cabin

Can you guys give me a brief recap of what's been going on? For reference the last full season I watched was 9. I saw a bit of 10 but stopped when Dean got turned back into a human and there were apparently no consequences. Is it worth picking back up? Who's even the villain at this point?

>Who's even the villain at this point?
The British and Satan.

And nothing has consequences.

Read the fucking wikipedia summaries

Also
They weren't lying when they said it was a throwback season

Lucy is back? Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeit.

>we will never get a season with pagan gods as the main antagonist
>or even a season where the main antagonist isn't related to Christianity in some way
Just end my life senpai

it's not as great as it sounds without Mark

Unfortunately with a shit actor.

The original was back for a while too.

Pretty much everything since then was fixed.
Cas has damaged wings so he doesn't have angel powers.
Sam and Dean's mother is alive now.

New villain is someone from the British Men of Letters. Lucifer is also a villain again.

God I miss her so much.

>pagan gods
>he didn't see the Christmas epsiode

to be honest it was kind of worth not getting this to see Lucifer literally curbstomp most of them

That's terrible. He owned that role.

She was too pure for this world

Rate my oc

fuck this horrible show.

You had the mother of all monsters in season six. It was considered a dud season. People preferred when the seasons were tied to Angels and Demons somehow.

>shit
nigger hes doing fine

angels and demons gives a feeling of cosmic scale to the series

when you're old and remember who Rick Springfield is his Lucifer becomes a lot funnier

the best seasons

that's cool m8. i don't remember the episode with that red mustang shitbox in it

Eve only lasts for 1/3 of the season before being replaced by Castiel and Crowley.

>as the main antagonist of the whole season

Pagan gods can be cosmic too. There's so many that are world ending, even universe ending, like the Hindu ones. What about Ra and the other sun gods?

Pure kino

you forget Lucifer killed Odin, Kali, Ganeesh and a bunch of others without breaking a sweat

It's the war horseman one.

Where both sides saw the other as demons.

>Still trying to fuck over satan
Rowena what the FUCK?

holy shit. based rowena. i didn't see that coming.

>didn't see that coming
Have you seen this show?

And fuck, this episode just isn't that great. Guess we're not going 3 for 3.

Rowena is such a based female character
nigga he was gonna kill her anyways might as well

Actually its a pretty good episode, just be glad the episode isnt 90% filler and we're getting some comfy Crowley/Castiel bonding with some side of Rowena/Lucifer progression.

i like that new intro graphic this season

Hey look that burning ghost effect they forgot to use for the past 10 seasons.

don't you remember the whole rowena/crowley situation before? there's no reason to expect she wouldn't have sided with lucifer now. plus she practically idolizes lucifer. they've shown that dozens of times before.

When did you realize this is a soap opera for teenage girls, instead of middle aged women.

Rowena idolizes Rowena

>I'm really getting the impression that the brothers don't care about saving people's lives anymore -- they're just doing a job.

Come to for a bit. It may shed some light on the whole scenario. In World of Darkness terms, the technical terms, the brothers are mentally fucked like a rape survivor who has been stuck in a refugee camp with her rapists and no rules for a decade. (Okay, that has nothing to do with WoD, but please... I want some Supernatural bros in the fandom and thread.)

In the first season they were generally good hearted losers who could kill monsters because they knew just enough to be dangerous. But by now they have lost literally everyone they have ever loved or even liked, including eachother, in horrific ways without exception. They have both been betrayed by the other, and most of those they trusted, at one time or another. They have seen every horror in creation, and come out the other side. They have both been tortured far beyond the human brains ability to handle.

In my eyes, they are utterly broken men, basically numb at least or sociopathic at best, who are clinging to their values, role and eachother like a liferaft so they don't collapse into blubbering maniacal messes.

They ran out of hope, of anything, a long time ago. For these two even the 'sweet release of death' isn't something they can hope for, if past experience can be trusted.

What else can they do but ignore the elephant in the room of their own ruin and have a beer while researching how to kill ---.

Shit, guess I'll throw away 12 years of watching this show now. Thanks user.

No problem senpai better late than never.

American television has a fuckton of ads.

didnt their mom use to be a hunter? why does she suck so much? they keep bringing her along, she's a huge liability

Cool ghost story overshadowed by mom drama and demon/angel shit.

lol wtf was that

Fuck, maybe this seasons not gonna he GOAT after all.

Basically season 1 episode 2 desu

What did the lady in the teaser say?

Episode 4 gonna be about Pagan Gods?

damn dude. you're an excellent writer. i agree with nearly everything you said too desu

So is the British assassin like a regular human?

And that's the big baddie? lmao

He has to be something on par with Demon blood Sam or greater to be a threat. Even the FBI was after Sam and Dean and they still got away.

its james bond you dumb fuck and he is a big baddie

Screencapped, come to more livethreads dude, we need that kind of shit to stay alive.

I mean, just look at how much Sam and Dean have done individually. If there were a person just as capable as them, if not even more so, wouldn't that make the assassin a bigger threat than some random vampire flailing their arms around or demon charging headfirst without planning?

Not really. I know it's still early, but neither the assassin nor Nanny 911 have proven to be any more threatening than your average MotW.

Those inbred hicks from seasons back were way more threatening.

im just waiting for the lolsorandom cuhrazzy antoginst guy with super powers. like the joker.