>be me
>1 hour ago
>in bus
>fucking fem-tard screams since people are standing Infront of her
>tard touches me
>I warn her it won't end well if she touch me again
>she does
>pull out a knife out of my pocket and open it
>tard screams and cries, when the bus gets to a stop it runs out crying.
>feelsgoodman.jpeg

pic related, its the knife

share your tard stories faggots

What the fuck?

So edgy so cool. Pulls a knife on fem-tard. Needs knife to begin with. Also shows of his shit-tier knife on 4 chan to get respect.
> Top kek
> Must be bait right?

>his shit-tier knife
boi ik its shit tier but i honestly dont give a fuck. its sharp and gets the job done.

>needs knife
its my a part of my EDC

Well aint you cool

You ride the bus with your keychain that has a car key on it and you are calling someone else a tard?

hahahahaha

ITT OP is indeed a faggot and a coward.
Sage grows in all fields.

>implying it can't be better to use public transportation than your own car
faggot

Look at how fat his hands are.

I bet OP was the fat chick.

Why the fuck is fuck is your keychain such a mess? Get rid of those clips. Ditch the useless clunky shit. Clean it up. Or are you one of those faggots who feels the need to have a chain connected to it too?

That's not a knoife

1. nice trips
2. clips make it easy for me to take off the knife when im going into a government building (DMV for example) they usually take sharp objects away from you and you pick it up when you're done with whatever the fuck u need to do

What are you, British? That's not even a real knife. It's a keychain.

This is a knoife

THIS IS A KNOIFE MAETEY

nah dude, israeli, even fucking worse

>gets the job done

The job, as in threatening mentally disabled people for touching you on the bus? Are you fucking autistic, or just an insecure manlet?

the job: opening shit fucking boxes that i get on a daily basis to restock since i work at a retail store

Why the hell would you go to DMV, you ride a bus.

That's exactly what I'm implying. Public transportation is for niggers and poor people.

GOYIM THREAD. WE'VE BEEN JEWED.

> Back around 2002, working at an engineering firm...
> Behind the business was farmland, tomato farms, surrounded by bushland.
> Turns out tomato farms are owned by a "special care" place giving disabled people a job.
> By "disabled" I don't mean in a wheelchair...I mean mentally tarded, from mild to full on mega-tard.
> I was told this by older workers who knew the score.
> Used to watch tards working in fields...some would come up to the high wire mesh fence at lunchtime while we sat out the back and say hi to us. Pretty harmless.
> Then the shows began...
> One tard was a tall gangly guy, and one of the women was about 18 or so, Downs by the look of her, with huge tits.
> And holy shit, he liked her, and she liked cock.
> The first time I saw it, one of the old guys said "Hey, showtime!", and I saw the tall guy and the girl kissing sloppily. She was fumbling with his pants.
> She...unfurls (the only word for it) this guys cock. John Holmes would have been jealous. Balls like goose eggs.
> All of us groan with the unfairness of life.
> Girl drops to her knees with a squeel of joy and starts slobbering all over it. He's hard in an instant.
> She's sucking like there's no tomorrow, and he lets out an animal yowl like a cat caught in a slamming door, and grabs her hair and pulls HARD.

cont'd...

Are these part of your everyday carry too? One in the pooper. One in the boot. And one on your key chain nig bone

PART TWO:

> She gulps and gags and sits back with cum still spurting from the tards monster dick.
> Then, still hard, he bends down and starts rubbing her between the legs. She drops her shorts and pulls up her t-shirt, unleashing huge tits with nipples sticking out like pygmy's cocks.
> She kneels bends over, hangs onto our fence, and the big bastard enters her from behind, grunting like a pig.
> She's drooling and has a weird look in her eyes, and gestures to us to "come over".
> One young apprentice walked over as the big cunt was slamming her from behind, and she said something and opened her dripping cum-caked mouth.
> Apprentice walks back, embarrassed, and said "She wanted to suck my cock"
> Make fun of him for not taking advantage of it...

Went on for a while until tard wranglers put a stop to it. Shame..

>Works in retail

Fucking kek. How does it feel knowing your shit job will be fully automated in ten years?

This is how you can tell when someone has never lived in a country with decent public transportation.

You should have cut her

>watching anime

Fucking kek, how does it feel to be a disappointment to your entire family?

also, i'm from the middle east, i'll prob be nuked before it'll be automated

>fat, pudgy fingers
>neckbeard/ hamplanet confirmed.jpg
>doesn't realize that pulling a weapon on someone, and them feeling imminent apprehension of attack constitutes assault, a crime.

Not everyone like in the US

why do you have a Nissan keychain if you take the bus?

I already told you you're either poor or niggers. I don't talk to either, so go away.

Why do you not think more than one step behind or ahead? You fucking idiot dolt.

Judging by those pudgy hands
You probably weigh like 275
I didnt know jews got that rotund

I suppose when you live in a shit tier country you have to have multiple escape options when the sand niggers start lobbing mortars and missiles

cus i like nissans and plan on moving to canada and buying a shit r32 gtr
currently i own a '98 E36 BMW

>sausage fingers
>faggot keyboard for spending 12 hours a day online
>fake story of being tough on bus
>KEK

>OP rides the bus
OP is being nice by only carrying a knife. If you rode the bus on a regular basis and didn’t carry a weapon, you’d be a dumb asshole, not an edgy coolfag

>Jew
>carries a knife
>dreams of moving to Canada
How much more beta can this thread get?

Goddamn
>being this self-aware

i only carry a knife since i'll go to jail for 10 years if i'll buy a gun and carry it around :^)
SINCE GUNS ARE SUPER FUCKING HARD TO GET HERE

Dis is a knoife.

>user has never ridden a bus

THIS

I see both sides of the argument. Both user and op are faggots.
I conceal carry on the rail, but my glock is shit tier and caliber.
Op you are a faggot for pulling a weapon and not intending to use it. Were you really going to gut a tard? I think not.

>everything will be robots in ten years
>...they said thirty years ago

nice, Qapla'

I, for one, accept my Jewish overlords

Then why are you in this thread, Mister President?

“Today on things that never happened...”

They get fat on the blood of Christian babies.

I read this in Worf's voice.

we eat our shekels since we dont trust banks, if we need money we just go and take a shit.

Not what I said, retard. Read my post again.

Yeah I saw that Al Jazeera documentary too!

I thought all you Israeli kikes were armed at all times so.you can shoot Palestinian kids when they throw rocks at you.

I am sorry for being unclear

> Needs knife to scare a tard
Pathetic really. You remind me of the guys who used to say that they wanted to fight me only to show up with two other dudes and still get beat up since they suck at fighting.

You are merely arguing semantics at this point, child.
We're done here.

How fat are you?
I mean really, how FAT are you????
That's not a knife, that's one of those novelty prizes you get out of one of those qutter machines or with a happy meal.
Which was it, quarters or happy meals?

Human interaction is a businesses perk. If you worked in retail or interacted with society at all, you would observe this and probably figure it out for yourself.
Go be a weeb neet somewhere else. Taxpayers are paying for you to shitpist anyway so might as well make time useful.

don't be a cunt and project your insecurity onto him.

>actual knife
>metal blade
>happy meal

WTF McDonald's do you go to?

im as fat as you are insecure :^)

McDonalds in Syria gives out free guns with every happy meal

>pulled a knife on a woman
>feels like a badass
I'm guessing OP is an underweight manlet, let's go with 5'7" and 140 lbs.

Fuck off nigger. I don't need to project any insecurity onto him. If he pulled a happy meal prize on a tard in some vague threatening manner. He has more insecurity than i could imagine already

McD's is trying to one up kinder eggs.
>The clown is no longer fucking around

>lamburger mcdamascus
>guns with happy meals

That I believe. Not those high quality prizes like the good old days, like back when they gave grenades and plastic explosives instead.
Quality really had reduced. Just pistols these days, eh?

i didnt pull it to threaten said tard, i was prepared for the tard to go mental since i told it to stop touching me (at the point i told it to stop touching me it threw punches to my arm)
remember guys, safety is number 1 priority

>around tard
>never let down guard

> be me tard girl next to me on acrouded bus
> accidently touch
> scream at her and say i'll kill her if that happens again
> bus is stoping at red light harshly
> she hits me by accident
>Get out my giant microtech giant hale x3 and slaughter her
> everyone is happy and loves me for being the boss and killing an innocent dard
>best day of my life
> getting voted to president because of acomplishment
> pic related its the knife

Got the same knife as op, got it as a gift. Sharp knife not very useful but its a cool little retractable knife

wish i was able to take my knife outside

I see you have study the art.......

...of the blade.

t- trump?
the true saviour of america.

no no i think he said he lived in israel

Today in things that didn't happen...

You can in Texas.

it wasnt crowded, only 6 people were standing and i was standing near the door, she was sitting and stood up since i was standing infront of the glass to her right infront of the door
pic added for reference

then if it wasn't crouded you could just walked away..
pretty pathetic to pull a vbknife on a tard girl that is just anoying you a little...
would you pull a knife if your little brother or cousin was anoying you?

all seats were taken, i had to get out in 2 more stops. tard got out 1 stop before i did

?? you didn't answer my questions.. you just said something to get of topic

Sweet, shame im in londinistan instead.

This is a knife

I like this girl. Can anyone make her topless for me? Much appreciated

>nah dude, israeli, even fucking worse
We've been kiked, abandon thread

That's a good goyim, submit to the degeneracy

You look like you smell bad.

Eh, funny story OP. Thanks for the entertainment. I now have a new name to call fat nerds.
>Happy meal ninja

>tips yarmulke

>brandishing a weapon for no reason

You're exactly the sort of person that shouldn't have a concealed weapon and make lawful CCW holders look bad. Neck yourself, autist scum.

Finger Holes are fucking stupid.

goyim=plural, goy=singular

Obviously, who else would try to make people carrying a normal utility tool look like crazies apart from (((those))) that want to disarm us.

Oy vey!

Yeah, it does limit you to how you can wield it, but it's a boot knife anyway, not my go-to knife. And I think it's cool lookin. And I must say, it's comfortable to hold. Great weight.

That's not a knife, that's a fucking tooth pick

I'm not saying I'd have more respect for OP if it was a microtech, because no one would respect that sort of neckbeared autist OP fabricated, but holy fuck it'd be better than that chinesium bullshit in the OP.

איזה סכין של מחבל יש לך יא פלסטיני