Donald Trump during the campaign promised to run the country like a busyness...

Donald Trump during the campaign promised to run the country like a busyness. Now we've clearly reached the part where he consistently closed businesses and filed for bankruptcy.

Another promise delivered!

Wow it's really interesting how you guys just spread the same talking point across all social media simultaneously.

america will end up like the most of his companys. i hope the idiots who vote him are happy with being more poor as ever, except the already rich ones they will be fine.

He’s not really wrong though, huh?

Best President Evah.

Now fuck off back to Red it faggot.

when you run a country like a business, you are not democtatic, you are a dictator

I'm not really commenting on that, just the fact that it's crazy to see a propaganda operation initiate across multiple networks.

The President can do a lot of things. Force Congress to do the one thing listed in the Constitution as its responsibility (come up with a budget) is not one of them.

stay mad kid

>facts are propaganda
Kellyanne is that you?

the good goys wanted this

Funny, considering a man in his late 60's who'd ran for president twice didn't know this.

The Republicans in Congress have fought Trump tooth and nail for a year over every issue, but it's Trump's fault Congress can't get around to passing a budget?

lol propaganda indeed. you trumpkins shill so hard.

Look I know you're not allowed to admit what you're doing because you need to keep your job but wow is this obvious. There is a nearly identical post on reddit posted by an obvious propaganda account as well.

sure boris

LOL @ pics of a crowd of the unemployed mooch class vs. a pic of the folks that decided to take a vacation day.

He didn't expect the pushback from his own party he's gotten. Who could considering the President is the de facto head of his own party. But the GOPe is more interested in grandstanding and continuing business as usual than doing their jobs. That's not Trump's doing.

oh so you're admitting one is bigger than the other

BULLSHIT. Trump started this by attacking DACA and CHIP.

Wow it's really amazing how bad Donald Trump sucks as a president

>derp

Not the point.
Put bots on YT/FB/IG/TWIT/Sup Forums/REDDIT, you'll see the same subjects appear at the same time with similar intervals.
Creepy/
It's propaganda.

the "he's a foreign shill" retort is getting really obvious man. ask for an improved operations manual.

No, it's not propaganda, people just don't think for themselves.

likewise dimitri

if you stopped trying to brainwash people they would have to start thinking for themselves.

>agree with me or you're a shill
>buttflustered at being called a shill

0/10

He has a 90%+ success rate in businesses. Fucking idiot.

I'm not OP

Stay mad kid

and 90%+ of statistics are made up. prove your claim you dumb double nigger

Sure kid

>He has a 90%+ success rate in licensing his name.
ftfy

lol and 90%+ of all uncited claims are made up double nigger

Daca is an unconstitutional law since there was no congressional vote. He's right to attack it

>busyness

stop being so self centered.
it's an anonymous board
if it was or was not you is irrelevant.
the point being made is what is important.

>closing a blooming company up

thats why he is a billionary and you arent

this was all so fucking predictable too
but Billy Bob in Michigan was too busy deluding himself that Trump's dumb ass was going to re-open the steel mill and everything would be okay somehow

Tax cut, immigration reform, ending ACA mandate, destroying Isis, and more.

>democrats shut down fed govt on behalf of illegal aliens who've been breaking the law for years
>"muh foreign agents"
Liberalism: Find A Cure

you responded to my post with "you", you addressed me as the poster.

l2write faggot

cool story breh

Russia and Iraq 'destroyed' ISIS, if that.

Record low black and female unemployment, low overall unemployment, record high markets, lower taxes, booming economy, Isis on the run, illegal immigration down.
Doesn't sound so bad to me.

>destroying Isis
You're fooling yourself if you think anything Trump did contributed to this.

Sure kid

A shutdown be tried to negotiate. He was willing to let the dreamers stay... all he needed was a wall, stronger getting, no lottery migration and no chain migration.

Like the donald reddit posting the dick sucking they do? Weird huh

uh huh

Trump made US into a liberal tear factory.

Best president ever.

Trump is proof of why rural people and the poorly educated shouldn't vote.

What's funny is he got most of what he wanted. Then he had to have a Twitter tantrum.

> republican owned government
> blame democrats

U reps are fucking pathetic

did you even read the post?
it's an ANONYMOUS board. someone is not going to know who posts dipshit.
stop being a brainlet if you're going to use an imageboard.
stop taking everything personally.
just because someone says you doesn't mean you literally because there's no way they can know it's you

I'm guessing English isn't your first language.
"you" can be used as a placeholder for someone refering to a hypothetic situation. you could mean anyone in that situation

Sure kid

Oh so there where jobs then? Thought Trump fought to bring jobs back, but how can he bring back what never left since u say people where "working" during his inauguration?

Hhmmmmm

10/10 signage. Old lady got bare bants.

B-b-but he will! You j-just h-hab to have HOPE, soon e-everything will CHANGE!

Don't bring logic into this. You'll only confuse them.

Stay mad kid

Thanks to daddy and not urs

He can sure suck a mean dick though.

thanks Obama

>forgetting Trump's inauguration had a lower turnout than even Bush's 2005 re-election

whoa calm down dude

I can't believe how orange he is.

ThanksObama

It's almost as if he's a shitty "president" and people want to talk about it.

Dems where gonna fully fund the wall for DACA then Trump listened to Miller and became stupid again. Even Lindsey a republican said it that things where going smoothly until that.

They wont listen, the dick sucking they do is bigly loud HUUUUUGE

Trump got US out of the way. Let Russia do it. Opposed to Hillary's no fly zone that would have led to direct conflict with Russia.

This is so old, no one even cares. He won, it's over. You guys got stuck in the denial phase and never managed to move on to acceptance. Do you do anything with your life other than bitch about what other people are doing? Be your person.

So the US destroyed ISIS by... leaving?

> he won get over it

The ONLY positive they got on Trump.

"I hate drumpf and I'm here to tell you about"

Most normal people are just getting on with their lives, you people on the other hand are just plain retarded,.

We never left. Candidate Trump suggested a full pullout from the Middle East, President Trump ordered missile strikes on a military base ran by Syria's lawful government, in support of the illegal rebellion. So much for not being an average politician.

And he won a government shutdown. At least Obama got five years in before managing that feat. Bush II didn't even get a shutdown.

"All men are created equal" is foundation of the US.

Take your elitism elsewhere.

ISIS is not destroyed, did these idiots forgot there was ISIS related incidents like a few months ago?

I swear these trump shills are fucking stupid

>most days vacationed
So?
>most games of golf played
OBSESSED
>least ammount of bills signed
quality over quanity. One of my favorites is the one that kicks out the illegal aliens and focuses on actual Americans
>lowest approval rating
Its the same as Obama's in his first year, and with all the lies about Trump and made up hate.. Its really impressive how he got that
>most provable lies told
I'm glad he is exposing the fake news too
>most cabinet firings
Finding what works and what doesn't. Draining that swamp!
>most criminal indictments
Trump fan fiction by the fake news. Muh Russia to take the public eye off of the Clintons stealing money from Haiti and many other criminal activities

Shh. You have to approach complicated things like 'voting for a pandering yes man who will promise anything to get what he wants' very slowly and in small steps.

He didn't get what he asked for... wall wasn't fully funded and merit/chain migration wasn't addressed.

Except your demographic is trash. You are the stupid-and-proud riff raff who are fit for nothing more than menial labor positions or the military. Pointing out that you are trash and we are not is not elitism.

> ordered missile strikes
> tells then to evacuate
> missiles hit nothing

Cut down on the Faux news brah

>So?
>OBSESSED

were you under a rock during 2016?

I know that. You know that. Our soldiers know that. But according to Fox News, ISIS is destroyed. It's one of those newfangled 'alternative facts' these kids love.

> everyday posts Trump best president
> user stays quiet
> Trump bad president
> reeeeeeeeeee u guys are pathetic reeeeeee stop posting everyday!

No, it was. Unless Lindsey Graham is a liar.

Stay mad kid

That picture was taken before people showed up, funny how a shill is calling people shills. One day you will realize the media has fisted you and your family and you will get over yourself.

you must be trolling because no one is that stupid