A celebrity is sitting next to you and is provoking you to get a reaction for a #metoo post. Her friends are filming it...

A celebrity is sitting next to you and is provoking you to get a reaction for a #metoo post. Her friends are filming it. How to react?

I come out as a hero for feminists by making a #metoo post as a male.

If they're filming her being a cunt then walk away a couple times
If she persists punch her face in. Perfect reasoning.

He's a friend of hers you big MRA baby.

If she tried this in NYC she’d get punched in her gross goblin mouth.
I also think it’s finny that she’s doing this to a kebab. Aren’t they allowed to behead English citizens if they don’t approve of their behavior?

>avoid eye contact
>try to stop shaking because of pressure
>pull phone from pocket and pretend to check some text
>press a few key to pretend to answer to text but actually erase the random words that I wrote
>open the clock app to pretend to check for the time
>put earphone but don't play any music since people might hear the beat of the music and judge my tastes
>pretend to be sleepy and yawn in an exagerate manner
>close eyes until next and hope nobody looks at me
>as soon as the doors open rush out even if this is not my stop and I have to walk 45 minutes to get back home

Metoo?
That pic was taken way before that shit.
You're high op.

What's this pic about anyway?

Maisie Williams, Sophie Turner(you cann see her reflection in the picture) and others went clubbing. They were drunk or stoned. They see this indian guy and make fun of him. He ignored them. Maisie Williams got upset and twerked infront of him to provoke him

>behead English citizens if they don't approve of their behaviour

Yes that is law, I live here and it's happened a few times today already in the town I live in.

and then......?

>maisie williams
>twerking
pics?

Apparently there was a video but I haven't seen it myself because her pr deleted it. Her is another pic from her with Turner to prove that she was there

What a pair of fucking gypos.

>putting her shoes on the seat
This is why we can't have nice things

Put my left hand in her thighs and start massaging it, slowly going up to her pussy. Put my right hand in the back of her head and kiss her deeply.

Finger the ho

jesus you are pathetic

This

Rock out wit my cock out ! Become famous cause my cock is beautiful.

++

I'd go along with it and have some fun.

why are you all such cunts?

Got the video of tthe twerk?

Just go with it. Let her do some metoo post on twitter, who gives a shit. Now that I think about it I'd probably ignore that testiclegoblin too though.

post vid you cunt

I have those same shoes but I’m a guy

>shitstorm

WELL THEY CAN'T UNRAPE YOU.

check my map - i'm clearly walking in circles

a...are you trying to imply that pic is Maisie?