m.youtube.com/watch?v=nVdPu-xqwas
youtube.com/watch?v=IM9IyRua6VE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>when you see it

Got em

fuck off

bump

Lost

This thread isn’t even worth a banana...

fuck you

only big guys are allowed in this thread

That's fucked up. Why would they prevent two apes having a relationship

>> scatsat-1
>> scatsat
>> scat.....

What is there to see?

The payload is a powerful scatterometer. It monitors designated shitting streets.

Yes. Thank you for your diligence in telling us the obvious joke that was obviously there. I mean.. I hadn’t realized that India was a big giveaway but you showed the way.

Lost

Lost, Fuck.

Look at the launch site in the infopane.

saw it

nice meme

meh

Lost
m.youtube.com/watch?v=nVdPu-xqwas

fuck you nigga

fu

Wtf is this joke?

no

Who would have thought Shoveldog comes up that fast.

pretty good actually

:(

Damn, what a callback to the 80s.

Bitch

Not a /k/fag, but am I right assuming this is a six-round revolver?

Dominic you rat!

Lame

>FILENAME

I don't understand what I'm looking at

G

I almost teared up a bit at the ending, what the fuck Sup Forums...

>LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
Finally lost to this. Is that the joke?

I think it's maybe some sort of picture. I could be wrong.

Eurofag here, but it looks clear that a slightly to big/wide round was used. Had a few more shots been fired, the whole gun would eventually exploded. At it looking like a pretty big caliber round, it would have made quiet the damage to the hand of the shooter.

it's called a squib load, not oversized. Sometimes I forget people actually live their lives in gun free zones.

where can i purchase this?

Somebody please track down OP, cut off his tiny genitals and then feed them to a doggo.

ok bud

why

you win this round

What in the fuck ....

Looks like they fired the wrong caliber bullet and it got stuck in the barrel...8 times.

wow

zg

youtube.com/watch?v=IM9IyRua6VE

kys

Saint Wolfgang and the Devil, by Michael Pacher. Very nice.

I can't tell if you hate YLYL threads or if you were TRIGGGGGGGGGERED by shovel dog

Please stop. This isn't funny. You aren't funny.

This guy should be dead... A few times...

>guy

>her

I'd fap to peach dressed like that

ya got me

looks like a woman tried to put all the bullets into the barrel of the gun before shooting it

>filename

fuck.

Nigger

is this supposed to be a meme? are you trying to FORCE yet another meme? look at big man user, making yet another classical meme. hysterical. the last time i saw any meme forced on this scale was that retarded ugandan knuckles tribe thing. you know what user? fuck you. fuck you and your shitty copypasta you whey engulfing manchild.

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Banana thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" Banana guy, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a fucking banana. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Bananafag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "I REALLY REALLY REALLY LIKE THIS IMAGE." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Motherfucker reloaded and shot 2 more fucking rounds.