YRYL thread

YRYL thread

bump

... That is exactly how beer drinkers sound

100% wrong. Conservatives want tax breaks for everyone and that's what was given. The only people who didn't get a tax cut are those who dont pay taxes. Try again, faggot.

so im guessing you lost then...

Twitter is shit anyway. Just stay off it

The only thing that has been lost around here is your intelligence, common sense and manhood. But that's what happens when you a a liberal, faggot, cuck.

More sad than funny

Twitter is right.

I like taste of beer

It's not supposed to funny.

>gets angry at someone for posting triggering images in a rage you loose thread

user i,,,,,

did someone hurt your little asshole user?

Autist detected

Beer is fucking awesome

bump

ok. lost

I love how conservatives will change their position at the drop of a dime because the republican party leadership tells them to.

Y'all have been pushing tax cuts for the wealthy since the 80s but suddenly, it's tax cuts for everybody. Okay.

>imagine unironically believing this cartoon

I hope he's willing to start with himself

I FUCKING LOST

you dumb fucking shit of course theres reverse racism when you get niggers who cant even write their name right getting high skilled jobs for diversity

except the top was an accessory to the crime and not the ring leader, who is still facing trial.

and on the bottom, they were also waving guns, and threatening to kill people, which is a felony.

It's just called racism. calling it reverse racism or sexism pisses me off

>of course theres reverse racism
It is really just racism if you are discriminating against somebody for their race, the SJW's try to confuse everyone with this prejudiced bullshit that racism only goes in one direction

>except the top was an accessory to the crime and not the ring leader
So was then woman on the bottom
>and on the bottom, they were also waving guns, and threatening to kill people, which is a felony.
But the top was involved in kidnapping and torturing a guy and threatening to kill him, major felonies as well which can carry life sentences

it's fair because historically, african american people have received harsh sentences greatly in excess of the crimes committed while white people have received significantly lighter sentences.

this helps correct that balance some

>Racism in criminal sentencing for social justice!

i'm not wrong

Whatever helps you justify bigotry

the thing about this is that women still want dick and these pathetic thrills they get from being feminist bitches are weak.

keep it up bitches, i've already lost interest.

soon you won't be able to find anything to fuck you.

Correcting the balence by freeing the guilty and jailing the innocent? Yea ok, great logic buddy

No, you're very wrong. Punishing the innocent because of some historical event is very, very wrong.

Nigger that bait tho

Reminder that it was blacks that sold blacks as slaves to whites.

If you can hold an entire race responsible for the crimes of those in the past then all races must be held to the same standard meaning all blacks a violent, all germans are nazi's, all muslims a pedo rapists etc

I Lost

you spelled non beer drinkers wrong

I am surprised this bait hasn't gotten more bites
Bravo user, bra-fuckin-vo

Ahhhhh I see they bit lower down the thread

its never been tax cuts for the wealthy. You realize trickle down is just a concept the left created, yeah? Its always been about reducing taxes for all who pay. Ofcourse the wealthy are going to get more money out of that, they pay a lot more taxes lol. Honestly dont think they should even have income tax

THIS X100000 cant stand whiney ass babies who dont like beer BUT wont drink nothing else to please other people jesus christ shut the fuck up nobody cares what you drink

Immune to everything, after clicking on every bait post on Sup Forums

I feel ashamed for sharing this guys sirname. I lose

Are you telling me you can't tell the difference between different type of beers?
Seriously?

all you arguing fucks just admit you lost and move on, lost btw.

If it doesn't matter who will be imprisoned, why we're not imprisoning raped people?

moar! i still am not ashamed for being white.