Sup Forums Nazis

What are white supremacists like in your cunt? Also, general Sup Forums nazi thread.

Mexico?

As for Colombia, they're equally brown, but they LARP as being sp*nish instead of germans or scandinavians

Roleplaying edgy autistics that think they're cool because they say buzzwords like genocide and da joos and shit.

Probably why I agree with the statement "It's okay to punch a NAZI". If I ever met a white supremacist I'd probably gouge his fucking eyes out and make him eat them.

We might have largest population of openly fascist people in Europe, but they dont care about race, and mostly focus their hatred on Serbs.
Skinheads living in urban centers are mostly losers without much to do with their life

As an actual neo-nazis? Only some slavs who larp as aryans.

CHI
CA
NO

literally just a bunch of senile old men

old NF diehards and mi5 plants

They are the cringe af, we have real criminal organizations here
Nao-nazis are a joke they are just ignorant rich kids not realising that every non-german is a subhuman to nazism

Are there actual white supremacists in Israel? Is it allowed by the govt? Seems extremely memelordy

Mexico indeed. Do they actually claim to be white?

Are they mostly in the South? Seems like most white supremacists either live in areas where there's no diversity or where it's split half-and-half between two races.

Bogans mostly, they're the dumbest and ugliest people you would meet and Hitler would probably be ashamed these are his modern supporters.

>"Oi 'Itler mate!"
>"Oi 'Itler lad!"
>"I had a splendid shag last night"
>"Is that so"
>"Yeah....with ya MUM"
>"Watch it m8"

you do realise we aren't just british

No one in Australia talks like that, user.

Intelligent, nihilistic and a wicked sense of humour.

user said "bogans mostly"
That's why I talked like brits
Jeez can't you get it

>That's why I talked like brits
Where on earth did you get your impression of Australians from?

white supremacists are idiots
white separatists, on the other hand, are smart

ps im a white nationalist and i grew up in a 90% black ghetto. quite different from the rich white liberals who live in suburbia that love diversity without being exposed to it!

White supremacism is dumb but white nationalism makes complete sense to me.

I like them but I think they're too busy fighting with all the libertarians and civic nationalists to get anything done.

Tell me more mister 60%. How would your country not utterly collapse if that were tried considering your demographics?

test

You would need to balkanize.

I don't think I ever hear people saying we literally need to kill half the population (except actual neo-nazi supremacists maybe). Right now they just want to close the borders 1st thing but eventually it will come to actively hoping for the collapse of the american government and then a migration afterwards.

The government isn't on the white man's side here. In fact, our government hates us and wants us to be displaced to lower wages and buy votes from immigrants.

Here are more morenazis, it's even more pathetic than """white""" Americans doing it.

this 2bh
The question is, how does one magine to rally enough people, control enough land, or overthrow the government for that to be possible?

>What are white supremacists like in your cunt?
Same as everywhere else - for the most part white trash who have nothing else going for them but being "white". Aforementioned kind of people are no better than the niggers they hate.

t. high-IQ racist

Yes.

In their minds sp*nish people = white, so by claiming to be sp*nish, you're implying that you're also white.

This has to be ironic, right? They're being ironic, right?

If not, it's just a big oxymoron.

Like this ........

>Calls someone else edgy and autistic
>"If I ever met a white supremacist I'd probably gouge his fucking eyes out and make him eat them."
Do Americans not even grasp the most obvious forms of hypocrisy?

>white supremacists
no such thing, we're amerindians supremacists

If you've been paying the slightest attention to our politics lately, you'd know the answer is no.

we don't have white supremacist,
but we do have nazi tho

I don't even get to see them tbqh. Perhaps, it's because I have never left academia.

>hoping for the collapse of the american government
wew

Neo Nazis are retards, White Nationalists are good

And you don't need to be a "Nazi" to be a white supremacist. The Nazi's were Aryan/German supremacists first and foremost. If they were truly "white" supremacists they wouldn't have hated Slavic people so much

Fat gamers
Skinny gamers

IIRC no one of these people are white supremacists, they're neo-nazis in the sense that they're anti-semitic and denounce zionism.

No it's completely serious. Many of the Slavs who were given Israeli citizenship are only 1/4 Jewish, and don't consider themselves as such.

Google "Patrol 36"

>every non-german is a subhuman to nazism
Keep believing government lies, fucking idiot.

You either get 50 year old klansmen from the South or you get the 14-21 year old Sup Forumsacks who are often not even actually white themselves.

To "counter" the latter group or to just harass normal Trump supporters you have antifa retards who are in the same age range. The whole thing devolves into a shitshow that accomplishes nothing.

>white supremacists
they don't exist because non-whites don't exist either
the term "white supremacy" (and its made-up connection to nazism) is purely a result of amerishart LARPing

nazism runs "deeper" and is based on ethnicity rather than something vague and dumb like race

Still quite moronic.

I'm not mistaken, militant nazis were obliged to prove blood "purity" of many generations in order to be part of the party. More so, the nazis had those blood certificates.

They also had some weird views regarding slavs and seemed to be not so fond of them, as far I understand.

Slav neo-nazis are nothing new, they are still a thing in countries like Russia and especially Ukraine.

>Patrol 36
Sounds like it would make a great movie.

>Nao-nazis are a joke they are just ignorant rich kids not realising that every non-german is a subhuman to nazism
Speak for yourself monkey.

See Nazis were also ok with Anglos/Japs/Nordics/FarEastAsians